Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea! I just checked and apparently it automatically updated already. Oh, well, I was just curious if anyone else was having the same problem. I was beginning to question my sanity!
For me, as mods delete posts while I'm using Tapatalk I seem to get thrown back a few posts and then I re-read the same posts and it takes me a minute to realise that someone's sweeping.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

From the Sheriff, my paraphrasing - it was not words. it was not a symbol. but it was a message or it may have contained a message.
From (KP I think?) there were burns all over her body. KP said on 20/20 it was not on her face. The way he said it, his body language - there is something more to his answer. I don't know how to put in words the reaction I had to watching that bit - he was hesitant at best, to what should've been a simple answer. Was the brand on her face? No. But he didn't say that, IIRC he said something like - I will share with you, pause, head turn, it was not on her, pause, face. Just my shoddy memory here but it was the moment of that interview that jumped out at me, the way he answered it. I am NOT saying anything negative about KP! It is my belief that this time there was an agreement beforehand with LE as to what he would not say + what details were ok to discuss. I think he was tiptoeing around this + for some unknown reason it was not a simple answer. :waitasec:

When I hear branding, I envision something burned into the skin, hot enough + long enough to leave a permanent scar.
Could be the location, pattern or repeated marks taken as a whole = a message.
What are the possibles? No words, no symbols, but sends a message?
Numbers, date, dollar value, initials, picture that is not categorized as a "symbol", ideas?

That hesitation made me wonder if the brand is on her neck

BBM. Everyone keeps asking why she hasn't provided these details (and others) but how do we know she hasn't. Just because they haven't told us every single detail doesn't mean she hasn't provided more information. Trust me, I want to know more too because this case is as strange as they come but I don't assume she hasn't told them more than we know. I'm still trying to make sense of what we DO know. :thinking:

Agreed. LE has repeatedly said there is sensitive information they are not releasing to the public. She has told them more than they've told us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. At some point "chains" alone are not effective at binding. You need handcuffs or zip ties or a carabiner attached. Or the like. As in a prison. And now I need to go to therapy for seeing this as a logical thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol... my apologies. I must be the gentlest soul on this thread. Zip ties and chains aren't casual chitchat topic for me. o_O

I have been wondering if one of the captors started seeing Sherri more as a human after all the social media hype, and interviews with her husband. Maybe this was a first time offense for one and not the other?

First you must ask yourself. Why 2 females would search for a female in Redding on a rural road; only to drive hours away for simply holding her capitive?

Now sex traffickers usually find their victims online or in high risk areas to leave the police stump with what could have happened.

Plus majority of sex trafficking victims are broken in by men or male captors within a day or 2 of arriving.

So this does seem like a jealousy abduction. Wether personal or non personal.

But imo. These ladies have some ties to Redding. And they could have been hired by a foe of Sherris.

But you still might be right. Maybe 1 said enough is enough and we should let her go because we had our torture fun.

But imo.

Wouldn't SP know that one treated her nicely while the other one was more mean?

Lol. I will now become a longtime lurker at my local supermarket until they start resupplying the customers with free bags. Lol

Or I will have $500 worth of food in the cart and leave it at the cashier if they charge me extra for bags. Lol
My BJs leaves packing boxes at checkout for us to reuse, but I haven't heard of charging for bags yet. Seeing my weekly food bills top $200. I'd freak if I had to pay for bags.[emoji35]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure that KP said something like every time she was in a vehicle, she was chained. I took that to mean more than two times, but not sure.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yes! I picked up on that too. It sounded like more than just a pick up and drop off.

Guys - with all of our great questions posed on this here forum, I wish we could compile a list that a media source could ask (maybe even just one that us inquiring minds want to know?!) either in an interview by a major media outlet, or during a presser. I am constantly underwhelmed by some of the questions asked (NO disrespect to media whatsoever), I just think we gots the good ones. And, yes we would get some "I'm not able to answer that at this time" responses, but still. Ehhhhhrggg

Interrupting this thread for the following :

MIDDLE AGE

I thought it was 35.
Then I Googled it and saw it's 45-65 (yes, I am "middle aged")

I saw another article that asked, what is middle aged in 2015?

Get this!!!
Remember the Huffington post debacle?
Well, they say middle age is 60! [emoji6]
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7079006

I think if someone is in their 60's or even young 20's they think middle age is in the 30's. (35 to be exact) as sometime ago life expectancy was in the 70's.

Unless I missed it, middle aged is half the age before the end of life expectancy.

Are we expected to live to 120 now?

You may now return to you regularly scheduled sleuthing discussion. [emoji368]

This just made my night. I thought I was middle aged. I guess I have some years left till I'm there.

CG & JGs page discussing Project Taken & Bethel missions.

https://www.ibethel.org/missionaries/cameron-jen-gamble/

Cameron David Gamble & Jennifer Michelle Gamble are founders of Project TAKEN, a unique organization focused on training missionaries and ministries to prevent, survive, and escape hostile situation. They empower missionaries by radically redefining courage and wisdom while in the midst of uncertainty. Cameron has been training the U.S. Military Special Ops community since shortly after September 11, 2001 on survival tactics. Their heart is to impart the same elite training, but with a supernatural approach for those who dare to pierce the darkness with the light of the Gospel. They work closely with Bethel missions, BSSM short-term missions, high-risk ministries involved with human trafficking and churches globally. Additionally, they offer in-country resolution for missionaries and ministries that are facing serious threats by traveling to the source of the problem in order to aid.

IF a cash transaction did happen for SP's release (it's hard to call it a ransom, since no ransom demand was ever made), I seriously doubt that the person who received it was the same person(s) who had physical control over SP. Somehow I get a creepy vibe the people who actually took her were for hire by whoever actually planned this.

But I'm not convinced the donor actually existed in the first place, or that there was any money there in the first place. That part is just way too stinking convenient. Now, if Mr. A. Donor steps up and says to the MSM "yes, I exist and yes I contacted CG, set up a website, supplied a phone number to a burner phone, created a gmail address, and this is all real" well then that will be that.

moo

BBM: Can I reword the bold section?

IMO: Somehow I get a creepy vibe the people who actually took her were the one who actually planned this.

Or her forehead.

KP told 20/20 the brand was not on her face but did not give any further information on the brand or its location.

Haven’t read all the posts & info on Mr Gamble so I thought I’d take a stab at educating myself. Please ignore if all this has been addressed.

<modsnip>

Facebook Pages:
https://www.facebook.com/cameron.gamble.9406
https://m.facebook.com/pg/projecttaken/reviews/?mt_nav=1

LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/camerongamble
Only odd thing I noticed do far was a comment from above blog stating CB had a Bachelors in Psychology from Simpson University.
His LinkedIn page states: Simpson University Psychology 2011 – 2012 (no degree mentioned, can’t get a Bachelors in one year)

Alot here to sleuth imo
Just playing devil's advocate here. Many military bases have college classes available on base for service members. It's possible he took classes in the military and finished his degree at Simpson. He also may have taken his GE at Shasta cc and transferred to Simoson. Or a combination.

&#10084;

Thank you for this! I think it's absurd to charge for groceries bags!

The law bans single use plastic bags and allows stores to charge a minimum of 10 cents for paper bags or a heftier reusable plastic bag. The stores are not supposed to benefit financially from the sale of the bags. I'm wondering how that works as they used to give me the same paper bags for free that they now charge 10 cents for.

I agree.

They should just keep it the same while hiding the cost.

But now they want to make poor people feel sadder if they decide to walk out with no bags.

Btw. If I didn't want bags. Then I would just go to Costco for bulk sales.

But i was peed with them as well years ago.

Lol.

But let's just forget this . Since this is SP thread and we are off topic with no disrespect..

Hug Emoji

I don't think the branding is on her forehead. Otherwise, I think KP would have said that he can't say where it is. I do wonder if the message is something very specific to the victim and that she was specifically targeted. This may be why LE doesn't seem to be issuing major warnings for women to be on the lookout for these perps.

I saw it stated somewhere. It was a statement by KP. I find it really hard to believe. Perhaps he just assumed that is how it happened.

Dark yellow bruising on the nose would suggest a nasal fracture that was days to a week old.
It has never been stated that she had black eyes.
Breaking her nose from a fall because she was pushed out of a vehicle would also have likely caused fractured teeth as well.

It really doesn't matter what anyone thinks or says. Medical professionals know it the manner of injury jives with the reported cause or not.
They see plenty of women who reportedly "fell" and broke their nose, when in reality they were either hit with an object or punched. The ER staff has already cleared this matter up I am sure!

Looking for link.
Found it!
"Keith Papini said his wife weighed just 87 pounds and the bridge of her nose was broken when she was tossed from a vehicle along Interstate 5 near Sacramento with her hands restrained and a bag over her head."
*http://www.wsiltv.com/story/33817269/husband-of-california-mom-found-by-freeway-details-ordeal

I've only seen this in one article and never seen KP state that's how it was broken. IMO it's bad reporting.

First you must ask yourself. Why 2 females would search for a female in Redding on a rural road; only to drive hours away for simply holding her capitive?

Now sex traffickers usually find their victims online or in high risk areas to leave the police stump with what could have happened.

Plus majority of sex trafficking victims are broken in by men or male captors within a day or 2 of arriving.

So this does seem like a jealousy abduction. Wether personal or non personal.

But imo. These ladies have some ties to Redding. And they could have been hired by a foe of Sherris.

I think so, too.

Or her forehead.

Maybe that's why they cut her hair...so she couldn't cover it up. Jeez, I hate thinking about this stuff. I don't ever need to know the extent of her suffering, but I really would like to know who and why. And to see them locked up.

Guys - with all of our great questions posed on this here forum, I wish we could compile a list that a media source could ask (maybe even just one that us inquiring minds want to know?!) either in an interview by a major media outlet, or during a presser. I am constantly underwhelmed by some of the questions asked (NO disrespect to media whatsoever), I just think we gots the good ones. And, yes we would get some "I'm not able to answer that at this time" responses, but still. Ehhhhhrggg
This is an excellent idea

&#10084;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members