Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only seen this in one article and never seen KP state that's how it was broken. IMO it's bad reporting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe it was removed or reworded in many. If you google
"bridge of her nose was broken when she was tossed from a vehicle"
Several articles come up, but when you go to read them, that part has been removed.

jmo

Guys - with all of our great questions posed on this here forum, I wish we could compile a list that a media source could ask (maybe even just one that us inquiring minds want to know?!) either in an interview by a major media outlet, or during a presser. I am constantly underwhelmed by some of the questions asked (NO disrespect to media whatsoever), I just think we gots the good ones. And, yes we would get some "I'm not able to answer that at this time" responses, but still. Ehhhhhrggg

"I'm not able to answer that at this time" would be the answer to ALL of my questions. I think Ashleigh Banfield already asked them and she was told the same thing.

IMO, The family, their FB messages, CG, the anonymous donor and the "reverse ransom strategy" were successful. SP is home!

What do others here think about that and about the abductors. Do you think they accomplished or aborted their objectives?
I think they did as they were instructed to do.
No way to know by whom.
MOO

I can't fully answer that without trying to guess the who and why. My main guess, however, would be: Control. Keeping their faces covered is one thing they could control fully about the situation. If SP escaped at anytime, she could NOT ID them. If the police raided the place they were keeping her, she could NOT ID them. If they were planning to pass her off to someone else, she could not ID them. If they were hired by someone else to torture her for some revenge or specific message, she could NOT ID them. You get the idea. There could be many reasons they did not want to risk letting her see their face--even if their ultimate plan was to sell her or to kill her. They could not be sure their plans would not go wrong. One might even guess that SP is alive BECAUSE their plans went wrong somehow. I have no idea why she was abducted, who abducted her or what they planned, but their plans could have gone wrong or been changed by someone outside of their control. We just don't know. Keeping their faces covered was within their control. Maybe we should be asking instead what kind of abductors WOULD NOT bother to try to keep their identity a secret from SP? Perhaps we could rule out some theories thinking about it that way. IDK.

BBM

Alternate breakthrough approach. Yes!

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5841f882e4b0c68e0480eb9f

"Sherri Papini’s ex-husband David Dreyfus, who divorced Papini in 2007, told The Daily Mail that Sherri is not the author of the post.

“That post isn’t true,” he said. “It was a prank by someone at high school. She never found out who did it. Sherri isn’t racist.”

Read this tonight. Haven't read all the threads. Sorry if it's a repeat. Just find this interesting. Didn't know she had an ex-husband and the very fact if someone in high school did pose as Sherri on that site with her name.

This crime seems very personal. Hatred or revenge perhaps out of jealousy. Doesn't have to be someone directly Sherri knew that did the abduction. They could have been a hired gun by someone else.

As far as her cell phone neatly on the ground. A gun could have been pulled on her and demanded she place her phone on the ground.

I do ask those questions. BUT I also wonder if men were brought in. We don't really know that. The main abductors could've been women, but we don't know if any men were brought into the basement, or wherever she was held. She was there for three weeks. There is information they haven't disclosed to us. They very well could have brought a man in once, twice or ten times. We just don't know.

No men were ever mentioned.

Just 2 females with gun and suv.

So if police were looking for men as well. Then they would say so.

Because imagine a amber alert without telling folks that a male and females could be involved.

Even if the male isn't known until later. Jmo

You would still have to update that for public concerns.

Even if its not amber alert related.

I also think a ransom may have been paid. But I am struggling to figure out how this was arranged if SP was dropped off by the side of the road.
If the ransom were paid, then I assume there was more communication during the 3 wks than just the public videos that CG put forth. If someone called his # + the back n forth began, I would assume someone/s gave proof of having SP + her being alive. I have to guess that was done electronically somehow. I suspect today's technology would allow for all interested parties to be in some form of contact with proof (pic / video in real time) of what they were doing on their end. Even the cheapest burner phone would suffice for that. Lump up all of that assumption to equate they may well have been in contact, all the while not revealing the exact drop off location, at least not at the moment she was cut loose. I'm quite sure nobody was handing over a wad of cash without proof that SP was alive + free. It all sounds ridiculous, but to my ears so does CG.

Let us not forget the 20 search warrant requests, some of which were sealed, made PRIOR to SP being found. The requests not sealed included cell records. It is just my wild speculation that LE was not watching only the Papini cell phones.

Agree with your theory of sex work. I just can't come up with any other motive. Simply put, the two Hispanic woman were commissioned with bringing back a beautiful, (blonde?) young woman to provide sexual pleasure to their "group parties" where large amounts of cash changed hands. Who knows what could have been done to her if she was a sex slave for three weeks. Perhaps this is where the branding comes in. Sadistic pleasure. Speaks to motive IMO. LE is probably aware of who these groups of people might be, thus their tight-lips at releasing info to the public.

This theory was suggested to me by a CA resident familiar with the demographics in the area.

This makes the most sense to me as well, if the Hispanic women scenario is true (I always add this in because I'm not sold on it!).

This theory would also provide a viable reason for LE keeping all released information very basic. They might be infiltrating and collecting evidence on a much larger group.

How many drivers are out at 4:30AM? Plus it was dark out. We also don't know how long SP was actually by the side of the road. She may have been at that spot for a very short period of time and had been walking for a while.

Let me think... it was 4:30am on Thanksgiving Day (major Holiday in US). Mostly lot of people off work and off school.

I guess the commuters at that hour would be people with plans, datelines or memorable appointments; among the occasional seasonal traveler and truckers?

BBM
[/B]
Alternate breakthrough approach. Yes!
If she never found out who did it how did he know it someone from high school.....years after her graduation?
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5841f882e4b0c68e0480eb9f

"Sherri Papini’s ex-husband David Dreyfus, who divorced Papini in 2007, told The Daily Mail that Sherri is not the author of the post.

“That post isn’t true,” he said. “It was a prank by someone at high school. She never found out who did it. Sherri isn’t racist.”

Read this tonight. Haven't read all the threads. Sorry if it's a repeat. Just find this interesting. Didn't know she had an ex-husband and the very fact if someone in high school did pose as Sherri on that site with her name.

This crime seems very personal. Hatred or revenge perhaps out of jealousy. Doesn't have to be someone directly Sherri knew that did the abduction. They could have been a hired gun by someone else.

As far as her cell phone neatly on the ground. A gun could have been pulled on her and demanded she place her phone on the ground.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Agree with your theory of sex work. I just can't come up with any other motive. Simply put, the two Hispanic woman were commissioned with bringing back a beautiful, (blonde?) young woman to provide sexual pleasure to their "group parties" where large amounts of cash changed hands. Who knows what could have been done to her if she was a sex slave for three weeks. Perhaps this is where the branding comes in. Sadistic pleasure. Speaks to motive IMO. LE is probably aware of who these groups of people might be, thus their tight-lips at releasing info to the public.

This theory was suggested to me by a CA resident familiar with the demographics in the area.

Another plausible scenario, but I think LE is completely baffled. It's been 10 days since her release. If they had suspects, there would have been arrests or a raid by now. The physical evidence has been probably been bleached , burnt and scrubbed away. The SUV could be completely chopped and gone.

Because imagine a amber alert without telling folks that a male and females could be involved.

BBM Not necessarily! LE is being very vague and they have admitted they're not telling us everything they know. They have not confirmed or denied SP was sexually abused. They have left a lot to the imagination.

Yikes.

Just throwing it out there that Sherri's weight was listed as 100 pounds on all flyers, etc. Doesn't mean that was a true/current weight. I don't think her captors had her do a weigh-in prior to snatching her, then reported her pre-kidnap weight. It's possible that was an estimate and she didn't actually lose quite as much weight as is being reported. She's an extremely thin woman, even with the camera adding ten pounds.

MOO.
The hospital weighed her, not the abductors! In most hospitals the bed actually has a scale.

Another plausible scenario, but I think LE is completely baffled. It's been 10 days since her release. If they had suspects, there would have been arrests or a raid by now. The physical evidence has been probably been bleached , burnt and scrubbed away. The SUV could be completely chopped and gone.
I don't think they're baffled at all. I think they know exactly what they're doing. They're working with FBI profilers and other experts in this type of crime, and I think the scant information and lack of communication with the public serves a specific purpose .

❤

It still doesn't mean men were not involved. Just because men didn't abduct her does not mean they weren't brought in or she wasn't brought to them. Police are keeping certain info close to the vest. There is a reason sex trafficking is being looked at at all. We don't know everything for a reason.

They could have someone/s under surveillance. This is what I'm hoping.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I saw it stated somewhere. It was a statement by KP. I find it really hard to believe. Perhaps he just assumed that is how it happened.

Dark yellow bruising on the nose would suggest a nasal fracture that was days to a week old.
It has never been stated that she had black eyes.
Breaking her nose from a fall because she was pushed out of a vehicle would also have likely caused fractured teeth as well.

It really doesn't matter what anyone thinks or says. Medical professionals know it the manner of injury jives with the reported cause or not.
They see plenty of women who reportedly "fell" and broke their nose, when in reality they were either hit with an object or punched. The ER staff has already cleared this matter up I am sure!

Looking for link.
Found it!
"Keith Papini said his wife weighed just 87 pounds and the bridge of her nose was broken when she was tossed from a vehicle along Interstate 5 near Sacramento with her hands restrained and a bag over her head."
*http://www.wsiltv.com/story/33817269/husband-of-california-mom-found-by-freeway-details-ordeal

Dully noted. No broken teeth or raccoon eyes = old fracture/bruises.

The hospital weighed her, not the abductors! In most hospitals the bed actually has a scale.
You missed my point.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BBM Not necessarily! LE is being very vague and they have admitted they're not telling us everything they know. They have not confirmed or denied SP was sexually abused. They have left a lot to the imagination.

Exactly. IMO if she wasn't sexually assaulted they would say so. There's a reason they say they are not going to comment on that. Either for Sherri's own privacy or not to compromise the investigation. There is no reason for them to leave the public hanging on if she wasn't sexually assaulted. What would be the point?

Exactly. IMO if she wasn't sexually assaulted they would say so. There's a reason they say they are not going to comment on that. Either for Sherri's own privacy or not to compromise the investigation. There is no reason for them to leave the public hanging on if she wasn't sexually assaulted. What would be the point?

Bingo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members