Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes the most sense to me as well, if the Hispanic women scenario is true (I always add this in because I'm not sold on it!).

This theory would also provide a viable reason for LE keeping all released information very basic. They might be infiltrating and collecting evidence on a much larger group.

Yep! And if a much larger group is involved, all the more reason for Sherri to be terrified for her families safety. This could be much bigger than it's perceived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they're baffled at all. I think they know exactly what they're doing. They're working with FBI profilers and other experts in this type of crime, and I think the scant information and lack of communication with the public serves a specific purpose .

❤

As far as we know, it could of been a member of LE that did this. It has happened before.

I have never been to a hospital or a clinic in my life and not been weighed. I believe it would be irresponsible of them not to weigh a patient. If a doctor gives drugs or treatment, he must know the patient's exact weight. They must also monitor weight, to see if there are any side effects of weight gain/loss.

I have always been weighed at the hospital or when I visit my physician. It's protocol. Also they factor in your weight to determine prescriptions dosage, anesthesia and even for food intake (as in calories, etc).

ps. Sister in Law, Two Uncles, 3 couses: both RN's

I don't believe a ransom was paid, at least not by Gamble. Surely that would have been a straight up swap.

You can't do a "straight up swap" with ransom money. You have to pay it ahead, and then wait, and then when the kidnappers feel like they are in the clear an aren't followed, they drop the hostage where they will be found.

If you did a straight up swap, kidnappers would never get away with it, and so hostages would never be freed. You can't arrive at the swap site with the hostages and the cash.

With the lack of apparent desire to find the kidnappers, and the apparent lack of any information that would help identify them, I'm very tempted to say ransom was paid, she was freed, the Papinis got what they paid for and the negotiator was successful, it's time to move on here.

It just seems quite likely - from the evidence - that ransom freed Sherri. That, and Keith told the children "I found your mom". I think he did what he had to do - he had to find someone to locate and pay for and negotiate her release, and he got what he willingly paid for.

Interestingly, that's the only thing the sheriff said quickly and definitively before the question was finished - that NO, the ransom money had nothing to do with her release. I think he doth protest too much.

I can't fully answer that without trying to guess the who and why. My main guess, however, would be: Control. Keeping their faces covered is one thing they could control fully about the situation. If SP escaped at anytime, she could NOT ID them. If the police raided the place they were keeping her, she could NOT ID them. If they were planning to pass her off to someone else, she could not ID them. If they were hired by someone else to torture her for some revenge or specific message, she could NOT ID them. You get the idea. There could be many reasons they did not want to risk letting her see their face--even if their ultimate plan was to sell her or to kill her. They could not be sure their plans would not go wrong. One might even guess that SP is alive BECAUSE their plans went wrong somehow. I have no idea why she was abducted, who abducted her or what they planned, but their plans could have gone wrong or been changed by someone outside of their control. We just don't know. Keeping their faces covered was within their control. Maybe we should be asking instead what kind of abductors WOULD NOT bother to try to keep their identity a secret from SP? Perhaps we could rule out some theories thinking about it that way. IDK.
BBM - The kind who never intended to let her live. The kind who would be known to her even if they covered their face. Jmo.

Couple of things missing off that time line.

Keith last saw Sherri at 6:50 the morning she disappeared (per his statement on 20/20).

AND

What time did Sherri drop the kids off at Daycare?
Really want the answer to this one. Has this time ever been posted anywhere?

To my knowledge, nobody has reported much of anything about daycare other than KP calling there to find out when she picked up the kids and was informed she had not picked up the kids. Unless I missed it along the way.....

If she never found out who did it how did he know it someone from high school.....years after her graduation?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm new to this particular thread. Have on read headlines here and there. Started with this thread and then posted when I read the Huff article.

What year was the alleged post made? I'm only asking to compare what her ex-husband said about it being someone from high school and not Sherri. Do the years add up? Further, if you google his name and Sherri; you will find another article where it states it was her sworn arch enemy from high school who made that post using Sherri name and then right below it her ex husband states she never did find out who did that. Has he ever come up in the duration of her being missing?

Im not as focused on the two "women" being the persons with the motive unless it ties to trafficking which I wouldn't rule out either. I would look at all aspects of who could've hired someone and WHY?Who could it afford it? Or barter for it?

What I find suspicious right off the hop, is that he uses the "Find the iPhone" app.

You think he would of tried calling her or texting her ... I know it's obvious but he does not say he tries to contact her.
He comes home and sees her vehicle. Walks in the door expecting to see his wife and kids.

Silence. He wonders where she could possibly be when her vehicle is right there in the drive.

Hinky alarms. They regularly use the "Find My iPhone" app - and so he does.

Not suspicious at all, imo.

If he would have later said, "We usually use the Find My iPhone app, but this time I tried calling her and texting her first, then I waited about 15 minutes, and when I didn't hear back from her I tried the app." THAT? That would have seemed suspicious.

SBM

Sorry for the interruption...I thought the earbuds were found wrapped around the phone, not "next" to...I also apologize in advance if it has previously been explained...

It speaks to if "staged" or "dropped"...JMO

IIRC The Sheriff confirmed they were loosely coiled on top of the phone, which was facing up.

Imo.

If a unknown man was involved later on after the abduction. Then police would have said this in order to vet the tip hotline better of what possible male since the female descriptions are nil. Jmo

I have always been weighed at the hospital or when I visit my physician. It's protocol. Also they factor in your weight to determine prescriptions dosage, anesthesia and even for food intake (as in calories, etc).

ps. Sister in Law, Two Uncles, 3 couses: both RN's

I did some research and most ER's do focused treatment and ask weight of adults, but do not usually weigh them for "treat and release" cases -- they do weigh children if parents aren't sure of weight or to give weight appropriate medication.

This is not to say in all ER situations adults aren't weighed- there are exceptions to everything.

RR said himself he is fairly affluent- so maybe after RRs money not KPs Best Buy money

Some folks act like police radio silence means that they know the exact perps involved.

But decades later. Some cases are still not solved.

While the family grows mad of why the police never mentioned more.

Especially if these people decide to abduct someone else. Jmo

To my knowledge, nobody has reported much of anything about daycare other than KP calling there to find out when she picked up the kids and was informed she had not picked up the kids. Unless I missed it along the way.....

Wouldn't you think the daycare would be calling him or a family member saying the kids were not picked up?

I'm new to this particular thread. Have on read headlines here and there. Started with this thread and then posted when I read the Huff article.

What year was the alleged post made? I'm only asking to compare what her ex-husband said about it being someone from high school and not Sherri. Do the years add up? Further, if you google his name and Sherri; you will find another article where it states it was her sworn arch enemy from high school who made that post using Sherri name and then right below it her ex husband states she never did find out who did that. Has he ever come up in the duration of her being missing?

Im not as focused on the two "women" being the persons with the motive unless it ties to trafficking which I wouldn't rule out either. I would look at all aspects of who could've hired someone and WHY?Who could it afford it? Or barter for it?

2003 - she would have been 20

Okay folks. Goodnight.

And keep the thread open.

Much love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics