Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my.

"“In one newsletter sent out under the Project TAKEN name in July 2012, Gamble describes going to Kansas City with his family to work with a girl allegedly rescued from sex trafficking by Exodus Cry Ministries.......
There, too, Gamble thought he had a better grasp on the situation than law enforcement did. “The first thing I heard the Lord saying was to call off the FBI. What? Seriously Father? The FBI? So… I did,” he wrote. “I had no peace regarding the way they were getting ready to approach the situation, and so I delayed their involvement until I could determine a better course of action.”
The age of the “young girl” Gamble tried to keep the FBI from talking to is not clear. Exodus Cry Ministries did not respond to requests for comment."

So the FBI bent to the will of a self-proclaimed expert from Redding, California?

HE delayed the involvement of the FBI??
I can't even. This guy .... Man oh man.

The more I read about CG, I don't believe there ever was an anonymous donor.

moo.

Sounds legit. Right? :facepalm:

Oh totally!

Now he can add his trumped up involvement in Sherri's recovery to his list of trumped-up accomplishments. This guy is unreal. I'm going to have to keep my other suspicions to myself for now.

The more I read about CG, I don't believe there ever was an anonymous donor.

moo.

Ditto. And that would be SO dangerous for a kidnapped victim if her kidnappers agreed to the deal!

From your link

Except that date is wrong. He was already poking around on the 6th.

Yes, I'd really like to know why there is a push to say the ransom didn't come out until weeks later. The letter came out on the 6th and the family said on the 7th that they thought she was moved elsewhere and I'd really like to know how much of that was CG whispering in their ear telling them to call off the search and that she was abducted out of town.

IMO, not interchangeable.
One implies illegally, by force and in secret. <<abduct
The one one implies by force or fraud, a hostage or for ransom. <<kidnap

Did you read the definitions I posted? They are synonyms. Which means that they have the same or nearly the same meaning. That means they are interchangeable.

Synonyms for abduct

kidnap
, seize, snatch, grab, remove, shanghai, sneeze, carry off, dognap, make off with, put the snatch on, spirit away

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/abduct

Yes, I'd really like to know why there is a push to say the ransom didn't come out until weeks later. The letter came out on the 6th and the family said on the 7th that they thought she was moved elsewhere and I'd really like to know how much of that was CG whispering in their ear telling them to call off the search and that she was abducted out of town.

I can't imagine any other reason they'd think that, unless someone suggested it to them. You know, someone that was brought in by a generous, anonymous donor.

Or...... wait, was he introduced to them my LJ, a friend of the P family? Seems to be 2 completely different stories out there on this.

There's an interesting media connection to SP and KP. Mike Mangas, who works for KRCR, an ABC affiliate, is an ordained deacon and is the one who married the Papinis.

He's also the one who was able to get the story on Good Morning America:

Here's a PDF of a newspaper article. You can search for "Mangas" in the article if you want to skip to it. Sorry if this is a repost:

http://northstate.news/Archives2016/Bulletin/16-11-09 SLB.pdf

Good thing they had the media connection to get the story out nationally a little easier.

Thank you for posting this.

I thought the KRCR channel 7 news interview/infomercial on Dec 1st with Lisa Jeter and Cameron Gamble was so "not news" that it surprised me that it was aired.

I Googled to confirm my recollection and, yep, it was Mike Mangas who co-anchored and interviewed for that piece. So, now I'm less surprised. Maybe his personal connection to the Papinis affected the decision to pursue that content.

On a side note, it's interesting how so many of the searches I've done for this case result in articles that connect to the supernatural Bethel Church (though not in relation to the Papinis themselves). I'm not saying it means anything, it's just interesting to me.

Wow. This guy...

I apologize if this has been addressed; I try to read all posts but I can't always keep up: has it been confirmed that the ransom/reward money actually exists? Seems like it would be tough to verify, what with anonymous donors and all.

I can't imagine any other reason they'd think that, unless someone suggested it to them. You know, someone that was brought in by a generous, anonymous donor.

Or...... wait, was he introduced to them my LJ, a friend of the P family? Seems to be 2 completely different stories out there on this.

The family was very specific on what happened to her from very early on, which as it now turns out happens to coincide with when the anonymous donor and presumably CG first showed up. Back when searches were going on and KP was under investigation by LE, the family was specifically saying not only that she had been abducted, but she was taken out of town rather than any of 100 other things that could have possibly happened.

BBM. There are, and it's very confusing. We heard from LJ that SHE contacted Gamble and asked for his help. But Gamble says the anonymous donor contacted him......out of the blue?

I think that so called church has very long and strong tentacles........Redding seems to me to be its hostage. JMO

I do not believe a word Gamble says, anything about his credentials, or his purpose in his involvement in the Papini case.
MOO JMO ETC.

BBM - The kind who never intended to let her live. The kind who would be known to her even if they covered their face. Jmo.

BBM:
ps. bold words are self explanatory.

BBM. There are, and it's very confusing. We hard from LG that SHE contacted Gamble and asked for his help. But Gamble says the anonymous donor contacted him......out of the blue?

The impression I got from that Dec 1st KRCR interview with Lisa Jeter and Cameron Gamble was that she got him involved with her online efforts to help find Sherri and the anonymous donor wanted to assist the effort. He was so impressed with Cameron Gamble, that he retained him to be his middleman.

In the 20 / 20 piece, however, Keith Papini states that the anonymous donor contacted him and told him to get in touch with Cameron Gamble.

Maybe the anonymous donor contacted them both separately? It's confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly