Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. There are, and it's very confusing. We hard from LG that SHE contacted Gamble and asked for his help. But Gamble says the anonymous donor contacted him......out of the blue?

CG said on MSNBC about 20 minutes ago that the ransom idea was KP's after KP had a donor(Im' presuming, through Lisa Jeter) and that Anonymous donor hired CG for a dollar which CG gave to St.Judes Childrens Charity......................uhhh huh. OMG this is goofy.............JMO

Seeming to me like Lisa Jeter was coordinator-in-chief. JMO

The impression I got from that Dec 1st KRCR interview with Lisa Jeeter and Cameron Gamble was that she got him involved with her online efforts to help find Sherri and the anonymous donor wanted to assist the effort. He was so impressed with Cameron Gamble, that he retained him to be his middleman.

In the 20 / 20 piece, however, Keith Papini states that the anonymous donor contacted him and told him to get in touch with Cameron Gamble.

Maybe the anonymous donor contacted them both separately? It's confusing.

Yeah, I was wondering about that. I remember on here someone said on the 20/20 piece that it briefly showed the letter/email that KP received, which if that's correct, I'd be very curious to see what KP received. The explanation itself seemed very strange as to why LJ wouldn't just go to KP directly.

CG said on MSNBC about 20 minutes ago that the ransom idea was KP's after KP had a donor(Im' presuming, through Lisa Jeter) and that Anonymous donor hired CG for a dollar which CG gave to St.Judes Childrens Charity......................uhhh huh. OMG this is goofy.............JMO

Wow. So many inconsistencies regarding this anonymous donor and the whole ransom issue.

Wow, it sounds like the Papinis got played and would explain why LJ didn't contact KP because CG wanted to make it look like it was a random suggestion to hire CG when in fact the hiring of CG had been orchestrated.

Wow, it sounds like the Papinis got played and would explain why LJ didn't contact KP because CG wanted to make it look like it was a random suggestion to hire CG when in fact the hiring of CG had been orchestrated.

By whom? How tight are LJ and CG?

Do you believe there actually was a donor?

Kindly.....do you happen to have an MSNBC link for that so we can read how it was stated?

Based on above I dont think I even agree with what is being said by CG because if above is accurate then IMO it sounds like the donors idea to me. JMO of course.

Some folks act like police radio silence means that they know the exact perps involved.

But decades later. Some cases are still not solved.

While the family grows mad of why the police never mentioned more.

Especially if these people decide to abduct someone else. Jmo

BBM: I would venture to say that unsolved cases are mostly common when the victim is dead: body recovered or not.

In this case there is an ALIVE kidnapping victim, though harmed, safely returned.
I'll say this case will be will be solved.

I think Cameron Gamble is a big fraud, BUT, I do not believe he is a kidnapper and woman beater/hair chopper/body branding maniac.

I'm not a nurse at all, but I'm a very clumsy person who goes to the ER regularly. Broken shoulder, arm, leg, elbow, foot (get the picture?) I have never been weighed. When I am triaged the triage nurse asks my weight and height(and sometimes throws me the stinky eye when I lie). But I would hope and pray a victim of an abduction beaten, bruised and looking emaciated would be weighed for sure.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

holly molly! You need a helmet, kneepads and a chest plate! O.O

Disappointed that the media is giving air time to this guy.

Recapping the BROKEN NOSE:

1. T15pg41#603:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...vember-2016-15/page41&p=12978856#post12978856

This is from the Associated Press:
Keith Papini said his wife weighed just 87 pounds and the bridge of her nose was broken when she was tossed from a vehicle along Interstate 5 near Sacramento with her hands restrained and a bag over her head.
http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/11/...d-details-missing-womans-shocking-appearance/

2. T15pg41#608

I think that may just be badly written. I'm sure he said something about her having dark yellow bruising over her nose but I can't find the quote so maybe it was on video. I can only find quotes of him saying yellow and black bruising.

3. T15pg43#639

“The bruises were just intense,” Keith Papini said in the “20/20” interview. “The bumps from, you know, being hit and kicked and whatever else.
Her nose, so dark and yellow. It made me sick that there [are] people out there that could do something like this.”

Read more here: [PAGE NOT FOUND DEC 5, 10am] http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article118458168.html#storylink=cpy

4. T15pg43#642

Since screaming was unlikely to cause her to cough up blood (otherwise football stadiums would look like Dexter's kill room), but a broken nose can cause needing from the mouth, I would venture a guess her nose injury was from being tossed from the car....as was reported. JMO

5. Quoting my earlier post T15pg2#26:

Well, the easy way to determine when the broken nose happened is the "coon eyes." I've had one...and the effect within 24 hours is purple rings under the eyes that slowly fade to blue, green, and yellow, over a couple week's time.
If SP got her broken nose being pushed out of the car on Thanksgiving, her eyes would have had deep, dark purple circles under them in the days immediately afterward.

If SP was coughing up blood, it would neither be from screaming (agree with vlpate’s post that stadiums would be a mess) NOR from breaking her nose upon exit from the vehicle that morning.

A broken nose (in my own painful experience) will result in “coon” eyes within about 24 hours. At first the nose area is red and swollen, and shortly thereafter DARK, purple rings under your eyes appear that are quite shocking in appearance and that no amount of makeup will cover. You will get comments going out in public trying to finish your Christmas shopping, and no way are those initial rings “yellow” or even brown. Traces of those purple rings under my eyes lasted at least a week, even as parts of the bruising turned successively blue, green, and then yellow.

So in my opinion, if it is true that SP’s face showed “yellow” bruising, then SP did not have her nose broken Thanksgiving morning, regardless of claims by any source. JMO.

ETA1: and I have no idea why those quotes insist on splitting even though I try to go back and edit them not to... :eek:

ETA2: interesting that the one source is not Page Not Found (concerning yellow color of bruises on her face)

Did LJ SAY that she didn't contact KP? Dunno. I think that she did all the social coordinating. She apparently knows all of the parties involved, including the elusive "donor". Nothing definitive about any of this, so I have to keep saying "it SEEMS like".......JMO

Kindly.....do you happen to have an MSNBC link for that so we can read how it was stated?

Based on above I dont think I even agree with what is being said by CG because if above is accurate then IMO it sounds like the donors idea to me. JMO of course.

I just watched it on TV It was Chris Jansing interviewing CG. No idea as to accuracy of his statements..............JMO

Did LJ SAY that she didn't contact KP? Dunno. I think that she did all the social coordinating. She apparently knows all of the parties involved, including the elusive "donor". Nothing definitive about any of this, so I have to keep saying "it SEEMS like".......JMO

I'm going off what was said on here about the 20/20 interview that KP was contacted by the anonymous donor and said to use CG. Based upon what's been said about 20/20 - which I haven't seen - and the latest MSNBC interview it sounds like LJ had brought in CG initially to say what he thought had happened and then after that this mysterious donor contacted KP and directed him to CG to do a ransom.

They probably did work listing and checking out any sexual predators currently on probation for their county.

Thanks. I was curious enough to pay a visit to their web page. They also deal with domestic violence incidents, juveniles and rehabs programs.

If they have not already done so then I think LE needs to execute quite a few more search warrants and to be sure and pull lots of different peoples phone records.

I'm starting to believe that CG and the mysterious anonymous "donor" are one and the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly