Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the plus mean. You liked it? JG looks to only have 2 friends. Is it possible she just opened the account? North Alliance also plus 1.

It's possible. I really do not understand Google Plus.

Maybe I missed it, but I was pretty sure it was reported in MSM that it was LJ that put CG in touch with KP - indicating that the P family did not know CG prior.

CG's wife isn't even in SP's circles on g+ so for her to go there and +1 a posting about a job opening doesn't even make sense.

Maybe I missed it, but I was pretty sure it was reported in MSM that it was LJ that put CG in touch with KP - indicating that the P family did not know CG prior.

CG's wife isn't even in SP's circles on g+ so for her to go there and +1 a posting about a job opening doesn't even make sense.

I can't even figure out how to tell who is in whose "circles." Maybe she was at one point but no longer is?

I don't think we're going to see much media coverage from here forward. She's back, LE isn't releasing much info, Redding is far away from a "major" bureau (San Francisco would be closest, most nationals are in L.A.), family isn't talking. News orgs won't pay for their reporters/producers/camerapeople to camp out there for long as it's a single case.
I think/hope local news sources (Redding, Sacramento, Humboldt) will keep on it.

Did it say it was new? Our local station (all the way across the country) keeps posting "new" stuff but it's just more of the 20/20 interview.

I would think it was new since they said KP will be discussing more details but I don't know. Let me look online to see.

Well, I'm finally caught up again. For the moment, anyway. I keep hoping for some news, but it's been 12 days for cripes sake.

Not to be snarky, but what's the significance of SP's first marriage, divorce, remarriage, Catholic Church, etc? What am I missing? I'm not able to figure out how any of that is significant or matters in any way whatsoever in apprehending the two hispanic females that SP says did this to her. Or anything that speaks to motive about why these women would have taken SP against her will, physically harmed her, and released her 3 weeks later. I can't imagine kidnappers OR investigators caring about such things.

I don't get it.

So Bethel's description of Cameron and Jen on their website says "[FONT=&quot]Cameron’s been training the U.S. Military Special Ops community on survival tactics since shortly after September 11, 2001." Project Taken, on FB, says he JOINED the military right after 9/11. .....Um, yeah, the military is all about putting rookies in charge....[/FONT]

I just saw on the news that KP was making another statement tonight about the kidnapping. I wonder what else he will say.

Statement to the local news or more of the 20/20 interview take aways?

I want to know if CG & JG knew the P's before this happened. Didn't KP say on 20/20 that someone put him in touch with CG or that the anonymous donor requested he work with CG which sounds like he didn't know him prior to that, but I can't say that for certain, not to mention those stories are never the same depending on the article you read.

I'm not questioning the P's. I'm just wondering about JG's +1 on something Sherri posted 30 weeks ago. I'm aware she could have done it recently but why +1 something like that now and she would have to have been sleuthing out Sherri's online activity to find that if she didn't know her personally before this happened. I don't know. Just more weirdness. :thinking:

So Bethel's description of Cameron and Jen on their website says "[FONT="]Cameron’s been training the U.S. Military Special Ops community on survival tactics since shortly after September 11, 2001." Project Taken, on FB, says he JOINED the military right after 9/11. .....Um, yeah, the military is all about putting rookies in charge....[/FONT]

From what I gather on Bethel's site, they let "missionaries" "advertise" on their site to garner support, but Bethel doesn't directly support all of them (if any, I have no idea). So, it's likely that all missionaries who advertise there write their own bios.

Well, I'm finally caught up again. For the moment, anyway. I keep hoping for some news, but it's been 12 days for cripes sake.

Not to be snarky, but what's the significance of SP's first marriage, divorce, remarriage, Catholic Church, etc? What am I missing? I'm not able to figure out how any of that is significant or matters in any way whatsoever in apprehending the two hispanic females that SP says did this to her. Or anything that speaks to motive about why these women would have taken SP against her will, physically harmed her, and released her 3 weeks later. I can't imagine kidnappers OR investigators caring about such things.

I don't get it.

The only reason I recall that even coming up is because in her wedding blog she mentioned never having lived with a guy before; yet, by that time we'd located the info about her first marriage. So then we began to wonder if the first marriage was even known by those in her inner circle.....and then, how'd she marry in the Catholic Church if she was divorced? Questions that were raised but have gone unanswered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could never leave my pets though :( would only go where they are also welcome.

There's been multiple versions of how and when CG got involved, which the ever-changing answers are part of what has drawn the attention to CG.

I could never leave my pets though :( would only go where they are also welcome.
I think most of us wouldn't know what we'd do in her situation. Could be that her brain and emotional space is consumed entirely with what she just went through, and then on top of that she has to be a mother to two young children who can't understand what she went through. I don't blame her for not having the emotional or mental or physical energy left over to also take care of animals. It probably was a hard decision, but I think it's best for her to take care of herself first.

Oh, good catch!! A familiar name.

Here an old article about CG:

http://www.redding.com/news/twister-of-fate-ep-378697464-356776361.html?d=mobile

Wow, an even more curiouser catch, Raymond!

Man, it's hard to determine what is real, and what is not, with the G's. Tate, Inc, who CG claimed to be employed at, has been around since 1994 according to their website but are they for-real and/or was CG really employed there in 2007? Like real employed and not just "training Navy Seals" probably-make-believe stuff?

And was CG and JG's enterprisetornadoministry for real or a scam? It's just so weird how the G's have so many 501(3)c's, corporations, websites, and fingers in things.

Goodness. I feel like I'm in Westworld and can't tell what is real or what is fake.

I think most of us wouldn't know what we'd do in her situation. Could be that her brain and emotional space is consumed entirely with what she just went through, and then on top of that she has to be a mother to two young children who can't understand what she went through. I don't blame her for not having the emotional or mental or physical energy left over to also take care of animals. It probably was a hard decision, but I think it's best for her to take care of herself first.

Agreed. My dogs are my kids, and I would never think to leave them. But dogs, they require constant care and, they need to be walked. I'm just thinking that maybe this family really isn't in to going for a walk these days. Not pretending to know how they feel, but this is an extreme situation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn't know they had dogs
I guess there was no unusual barking around the property the day Sherri was abducted

Maybe they never bark, it would be good to know
Still wondering where she was when taken

From what I gather on Bethel's site, they let "missionaries" "advertise" on their site to garner support, but Bethel doesn't directly support all of them (if any, I have no idea). So, it's likely that all missionaries who advertise there write their own bios.

Reading the Daily Beast article it sounds like when CG puts on seminars there, they collect the money and pay him a portion of the proceeds:
The organization was also supported by the Redding-based Bethel Church, which featured Gamble and his wife on their website.

“They work closely with Bethel missions, BSSM short-term missions, high-risk ministries involved with human trafficking and churches globally,” the website used to read. “Additionally, they offer in-country resolution for missionaries and ministries that are facing serious threats by traveling to the source of the problem in order to aid.”

The Bethel Church said in a statement saying that “Cameron, his wife, and five children are a wonderful family and valued church members in good standing,” who have trained the church’s missionaries before. It added that the Church receives donations on their behalf.

A church spokesman said the donations went to individuals, not Project TAKEN, when The Daily Beast inquired about the organization’s non-profit status.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-the-center-of-sherri-papini-s-abduction.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15