Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm. Probably because the description given to LE was so vague. I mean, "two Hispanic (because they "sounded Hispanic") women in a dark SUV" doesn't give LE much to go on.

It's not vague to people who know them, live next to them, work with them. This did not happen in a vacuum. These two women have family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, just like Sherri does. The description is good enough for me if I am related to, know, work with, live near two hispanic females, one older, one younger, one curly hair, one straight with gray, one with thin eyebrows, one with thick, one with heavy accent, one with lesser accent, driving a dark SUV. Especially if they were absent or acting weird the same 3 week period Sherri was held. Someone out there knows these two and, IMO, LE should be harping on people to call in any two females who match that description, hang around together, and have a dark colored SUV. The pressure should be on THEM, not on SP, KP, or CG, or donor, or anyone else. But LE says nada, nothing, zilch. There should be, IMO, just as much press and publicity now about catching these two assailants as there was on finding Sherri in the first place.

No one should get away with doing this to another person. I just pray LE is solving this thing quietly, without the public's help. Because the seeming lack of urgency or interest on their part just hurts my heart. If this happened to my daughter, I would be parked on the doorstep of LE - media in toe - DEMANDING to know what they are doing to bring justice to my loved one. I would be out for blood.

Can someone remind me, how old is Cameron?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I DO accept SP's version of events (there's no reason to indicate otherwise) and I agree, there was a conspiracy of at least 2. The problem is the insinuations being made are against people who do not appear to be either of the 2 Hispanic women.

Unless you don't accept SP's version of events, there was a conspiracy involving at least 2 people and she was abducted in Shasta County.

It's not vague to people who know them, live next to them, work with them. This did not happen in a vacuum. These two women have family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, just like Sherri does. The description is good enough for me if I am related to, know, work with, live near two hispanic females, one older, one younger, one curly hair, one straight with gray, one with thin eyebrows, one with thick, one with heavy accent, one with lesser accent, driving a dark SUV. Especially if they were absent or acting weird the same 3 week period Sherri was held. Someone out there knows these two and, IMO, LE should be harping on people to call in any two females who match that description, hang around together, and have a dark colored SUV. The pressure should be on THEM, not on SP, KP, or CG, or donor, or anyone else. But LE says nada, nothing, zilch. There should be, IMO, just as much press and publicity now about catching these two assailants as there was on finding Sherri in the first place.

No one should get away with doing this to another person. I just pray LE is solving this thing quietly, without the public's help. Because the seeming lack of urgency or interest on their part just hurts my heart. If this happened to my daughter, I would be parked on the doorstep of LE - media in toe - DEMANDING to know what they are doing to bring justice to my loved one. I would be out for blood.

I agree. But maybe the Hispanic females don't exist in this case. Could be that LE tossed that bone out to satisfy the media and public outcry. Maybe they are focused elsewhere.

But ... I don't think sex traffickers would have released her alive. In fact, I can't think of many perps at all who abuse someone so violently, only to let them go.

Thank you. Yes, I understand how the conversation evolved. I'm simply trying to figure out how it relates to catching the demented women who did this to Sherri. I'm not directing my observation to you personally, but it seems to me that the topic is just salacious dirt that has absolutely nothing to do with Sherri's ordeal or the capture of her assailants.

I want to know WHO these two chicks are. Were they missing for 3 weeks as well? If so, someone in their circle must know it. If not, were they just going about their usual daily routine and no one noticed they were holding someone against their will? SOMEONE knows something about these two women and what they were doing during this 3 week period of time.

Why is LE not enticing or pressuring these people to come forward? There is still a reward, but why is no one in LE, the media, the family screaming for these people to be turned in for reward money or caught in general??? Why aren't these two demented, dangerous perps on a ten most wanted list or something?

It's just crickets. And it's making me mad. Does no one care about bringing to justice these despicable people who did such a horrendous thing to an innocent person just going about her day? Is LE even trying? Is anybody???

Why is the focus not on catching and stopping these nutcases before they do this again?

Again, nothing personal. I just jumped off your post. But I am getting really angry about how this case is being handled by LE. The media and the internet is picking apart the victim and only about one of every thousand words is about bringing her assailants to justice. It's just maddening.

Sorry. Had to get it out.

I agree and am hoping LE is on top of things and for some reason just have not been able to make an arrest yet.

I hope an arrest comes soon.

I DO accept SP's version of events (there's no reason to indicate otherwise) and I agree, there was a conspiracy of at least 2. The problem is the insinuations being made are against people who do not appear to be either of the 2 Hispanic women.

I don't know SP's version of events because I did not sit in on her interviews with LE. I only know what LE has relayed as to SP's version of events. LE has said they have no reason to disbelieve her. LE has confirmed some things about her injuries, including branding. JMO

The problem is the insinuations being made are against people who do not appear to be either of the 2 Hispanic women.

There are obviously things that are hinky with CG. It does not mean at all that he is a terrible person. I've known lots of people who are relatively harmless but like to overstate their own importance. But people are here to sleuth, so obviously those inconsistencies about him are going to come to light.

Post 1010 on thread 15 talks about the very bad cell reception in the area where they lived. ( he had to drive to get her phone to ping). For timeline purposes- do we know if sp was home when she TEXTED kp about coming home for lunch? Or in a different location? Presumably that can be easily confirmed with pings but I have not seen a confirmation. Tia.

There are obviously things that are hinky with CG. It does not mean at all that he is a terrible person. I've known lots of people who are relatively harmless but like to overstate their own importance. But people are here to sleuth, so obviously those inconsistencies about him are going to come to light.

I hope the truth comes out soon. Even people I speak to who are not like us (sleuthers) feels something odd is happening. Could it be CG planned the ransom money knowing there is no ransom needed?

Seriously! IMO, even if CG had approached KP (contrary to reports, BTW) and said "I'll do what I can to help, but I would like to use her case in my training program", KP would consent. This was a family desperate to get their loved one back. It's only logical that they would exhaust every possible option. Those who think CG somehow orchestrated this abduction (and brutal beatings, branding, starvation, etc.) for self promotion are in denial of trafficking and the sick individuals involved in it. MOO

Great post! Unfortunately since we have little evidence to go off of, people that LE hasn't even suggested could be involved begin to look guilty. Some forget that it's not about finding someone to blame. It's about blaming the right person. We may never find the people who did this. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is well known that any time there is a crisis, be it 9/11, Katrina or a kidnapping, in addition to all the well-meaning people that come out to offer whatever help they can, all sorts of other people (hucksters, con-men, sales reps) come out of the woodwork as well with less pure intentions. Whatever the case, please don't assume conspiracy. It's many steps removed from someone with questionable motives to someone up to no good, to someone who is outright criminal, to someone who is colluding with others to get away with something.

Why is this relevant? I don't think there is any reason people should be trying to figure out where the Papinis are.

Actually this is nothing like where the neighbor described they are located. Do you know something we don't?

Side note: I have a huge crush on him. OK, carry on :).

He is quite a looker. :) I enjoyed watching how empathetic he was with KP. Okay back to the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm checking with Tricia on whether we will consider IJR as MSM in this case. Until I hear back from Tricia, I've removed references to the content.

I'm checking with Tricia on whether we will consider IJR as MSM in this case. Until I hear back from Tricia, I've removed references to the content.

I'm pretty sure IJR was on the list of fake news sites that was recently going around as an article on Facebook.

Dear Websleuths Members,

WITH MORE INFORMATION COMING FROM EXPERTS AND WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT SAYING SHERRI PAPINI WAS ABSOLUTELY A VICTIM AND DID NOT FAKE HER KIDNAPPING, WEBSLEUTHS IS TREATING SHERRI PAPINI AS A VICTIM OF A CRIME!

WEBSLEUTHS WILL NOT ALLOW ANY MORE COMMENTS TO STAND STATING THAT SHERRI PAPINI WAS PART OF A KIDNAPPING HOAX. IF MEMBERS ACCUSE SHERRI OF A HOAX THEY WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TIMED OUT IF NOT BANNED DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION.

There are hundreds of places on the Internet for you to go discuss if you think Sherri's kidnapping was a hoax. Websleuths is not one of those places. Feel free to send me a private message and I will give you the link.

Everything has come full circle. Mainstream Media (MSM) is now reporting on what is being said on the Internet. We used to say that if MSM discussed a topic then Websleuths members could discuss a topic. Not in this case. Just because theories from the Internet are being reported by MSM does not mean we can bring theories to Websleuths which leads me to the Skinzheads post or whatever it's called.

Until it is proven that Sherri wrote this post it is off limits. Her husband said she did not write the post. Law Enforcement has not said Sherri wrote the post but they are investigating. Until we hear for sure this part of the discussion is off limits.

We need to stop and talk a look at what we are doing. Are we so insensitive and uncaring that it is now OK to bash someone who has been through hell and back just for our entertainment? Especially when there is zero evidence the victim did anything wrong?

To those of you who feel it is OK to bash Sherri I ask you; would you bash her if she knew your real name and all your friends and family knew it was you bashing her? What if you had to stand in a spotlight and have everyone watch you while you bashed someone behind your computer screen?

Please, let's have some dignity and respect for each other.

Thank you,
Tricia
Now tclya has something for you beneath this warning. Please continue to read.

Missing California Mom Found Alive After Captor Abandons Her in Restraints, Sheriff Says

oh=568707fbef548baee194c61780362b46&oe=588DBDB8[/IMG]

<snipped>

This right here is why WS is a cut above the rest!

If you accept that at least two were involved, that would mean there could be 1, 2, 3, etc. people who are not those Hispanic women that were also involved. If there's more than 2 people, we wouldn't know the age, race or gender of the person or persons they are working with.

Well......... I screwed that up! Thanks tlcya!

This is VERY interesting, thanks for posting it Dee Marie. I suppose if one wanted to start a hostage negotiation business, having a hostage case would come in handy first of all. :jail:
But there was no ransom demand and no negotiation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo