Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherri doesn't seem to have used Facebook, but she does have a Google Plus account. I don't know much about Google Plus (I have it but can't understand it), and it looks like only one post of hers is public. She might not know much about it either because it looks like she meant to post a job opening to someone specific, but posted it publicly. If you click on "view activity" you can see who has liked her post. https://plus.google.com/117418117041950210732

I don't think we're going to see much media coverage from here forward. She's back, LE isn't releasing much info, Redding is far away from a "major" bureau (San Francisco would be closest, most nationals are in L.A.), family isn't talking. News orgs won't pay for their reporters/producers/camerapeople to camp out there for long as it's a single case.
I think/hope local news sources (Redding, Sacramento, Humboldt) will keep on it.

Prominent missing persons cases always have mistaken identity sightings (like the rest stop confusion.) Going down this road seems like a bad idea in light of the zero tolerance for hoax discussions, in my opinion.

This is correct. Somewhere back on like thread 6? we hashed out the reports. The conclusion I think we came to was that only "cleared" or "closed" reports are on the log. You can see the time stamps. Those that have been investigated and dismissed. Just my recall of the previous discussion. Which was a long time ago in a galaxy far far away [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, and yep lol :saber:

Sherri doesn't seem to have used Facebook, but she does have a Google Plus account. I don't know much about Google Plus (I have it but can't understand it), and it looks like only one post of hers is public. She might not know much about it either because it looks like she meant to post a job opening to someone specific, but posted it publicly. If you click on "view activity" you can see who has liked her post. https://plus.google.com/117418117041950210732

Uh...... wait. :thinking: CG's wife is plus 1'ing something SP posted 30 weeks ago?

Whoa. So JG at least knew of SP 30 weeks ago? Well I guess we don't know WHEN she liked the post since there's no date on it but it would be weird for her to like that meaningless post after SP had gone missing. Do we know if CG has said if he knew the P's prior to this happening?

Did we know if JG knew her before this?... I feel like we didn't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh...... wait. :thinking: CG's wife is plus 1'ing something SP posted 30 weeks ago?

Yes. But, as far as I understand Google Plus, if I plus oned it today, it would show up even though we are not "friends" or in the same circle or whatever. I'm not trying it, but it might work, and there's no dates on the plus ones.

I get that people want info but gosh New York Post why don't you just draw the kidnappers a map to where the Papinis are...(and if they had one I am sure they would publish it.)

I don't blame them for moving either... There are obviously reporters hanging out outside their house, probably waiting to snap photos of SP!

I would move. Far away. And as a SAHM, I would have another adult with me at all times. I might even choose to live with family for a long time. Going back to that neighborhood and that house would not be an option.

Did we know if JG knew her before this?... I feel like we didn't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think so, but if they're friends it explains a lot about why CG stepped in.

I get that people want info but gosh New York Post why don't you just draw the kidnappers a map to where the Papinis are...(and if they had one I am sure they would publish it.)

I thought the same thing, but is the New York Post even reputable? I am not sure I'd even believe it. Or that they even have dogs for crying out loud. Haven't seen any pics of any.

Oh, good catch!! A familiar name.

Here an old article about CG:

http://www.redding.com/news/twister-of-fate-ep-378697464-356776361.html?d=mobile

I don't think we're going to see much media coverage from here forward. She's back, LE isn't releasing much info, Redding is far away from a "major" bureau (San Francisco would be closest, most nationals are in L.A.), family isn't talking. News orgs won't pay for their reporters/producers/camerapeople to camp out there for long as it's a single case.
I think/hope local news sources (Redding, Sacramento, Humboldt) will keep on it.

I just saw on the news that KP was making another statement tonight about the kidnapping. I wonder what else he will say.

Yes. But, as far as I understand Google Plus, if I plus oned it today, it would show up even though we are not "friends" or in the same circle or whatever. I'm not trying it, but it might work, and there's no dates on the plus ones.

I did +1'd it but I accidentally reshared it first so I cannot see anything but the reshared notice.

What does the plus mean. You liked it? JG looks to only have 2 friends. Is it possible she just opened the account? NorCal also plus 1.

I just saw on the news that KP was making another statement tonight about the kidnapping. I wonder what else he will say.

Did it say it was new? Our local station (all the way across the country) keeps posting "new" stuff but it's just more of the 20/20 interview.

The Shady Hostage Negotiator at the Center of Sherri Papini’s Abduction
Cameron Gamble came out of nowhere, supposedly at the request of an anonymous donor, to find a vanished woman. He’s not the expert he claims to be.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/05/the-shady-hostage-negotiator-at-the-center-of-sherri-papini-s-abduction.html

This is VERY interesting, thanks for posting it Dee Marie. I suppose if one wanted to start a hostage negotiation business, having a hostage case would come in handy first of all. :jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho