Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, while everyone else sat and did nothing, these two stood-up, and did something. Something is always better then nothing. I really think putting a great deal of presure on the abductors, is what was needed to get SP released without harm.

CG did a great job doing that by making the bounty on these perps so enticing, that someone would have turned in their own mother.

Are you saying that someone turned in the kidnappers and that's why Sherri was released?
Must have missed that.

If she was a liability based on her face being broadcast everywhere in the news, why didn't they release her sooner?

Perhaps they were angry and even jealous of the publicity that she was getting, so they decided to torture her more before releasing her.

Are you saying that someone turned in the kidnappers and that's why Sherri was released?
Must have missed that.

I believe the theory is the kidnappers became afraid someone would turn them in for the ransom-turned-reward money so they released her.

Sure, while everyone else sat and did nothing, these two stood-up, and did something. Something is always better then nothing. I really think putting a great deal of presure on the abductors, is what was needed to get SP released without harm.

CG did a great job doing that by making the bounty on these perps so enticing, that someone would have turned in their own mother.

I keep seeing this but how do we know that no one else was doing anything to find her? And I've heard CG say several times about giving the perps more money than they could ever spend, more money than we could wrap our head around and enough their own mother would turn them in. I believe he also stated at one time it was 100k. Not that I couldn't use an extra 100k but he made it seem like a million dollars.

Just tuned in to HLN to see Bill Garcia, PI, interview. He thinks she was taken for trafficking (they may have thought she was younger). Says there are "people out there, in the world, who do nothing but look for potential victims." They could get $1500-$2500 cash, on the spot. Media coverage made her a liability and they had to deal with it. Not the norm in a trafficking case, but believes beatings came as a result of them not being able to utilize her. No link yet, but I did back it up several times.

Y'all pray for gitana1 and her family. Her sister in law was in that Oakland fire and is still missing (as of this morning)

It is well known that any time there is a crisis, be it 9/11, Katrina or a kidnapping, in addition to all the well-meaning people that come out to offer whatever help they can, all sorts of other people (hucksters, con-men, sales reps) come out of the woodwork as well with less pure intentions. Whatever the case, please don't assume conspiracy. It's many steps removed from someone with questionable motives to someone up to no good, to someone who is outright criminal, to someone who is colluding with others to get away with something.

Enterprise, AL is a small community of appx 30,000 pop. The tragic scenes from the 2007 Tornado Twister of Fate are horrific. CG just happened to be skilled in using an excavator so they found a way to clean their demolished neighborhood after the disastrous tornado.

Not finding that a scammy activity. If they raised $40,000 or even $60,000, then I still don't think it was a scam. That is difficult work CG was performing and according to the ministry's blog, his labor was donated!
http://enterprisetornadoministry.blogspot.com/

Perhaps CG receives veteran's disability income since his discharge from the military. Hence, he is unable to work full time or risk losing his benefits. He was adamant that no funds were exchanged.

Dogs
Surely Sherri has full-blown PTSD that makes her hypervigilant. A dog's sudden bark could easily frighten her and make her tremble with unexpectancy.

Are the odds of being kidnapped 1:610,000?

The Psychology of Kidnapping and Abduction
POSTED BY SECURITY & INTELLIGENCE OSINT BLOG | DAVID VIRGIL DAFINOIU [BLOG ADMIN] ⋅ 07/15/2011

If you believe that you are the victim of a hostage-for-ransom scheme, then work with them through negotiations and giving them points of contact. People often die while trying to escape; the longer you remain in captivity the better chance you have of eventually being freed or rescued. [...]

If your abductors let you speak, do so in a gentle voice. [....] If you are unclear as to your captor’s motive for taking you, then you might suggest that you are worth more alive than dead to buy you some time.

If you learn the abductor’s name, your location or potential plans DO NOT use their name or talk about them unless they shared that information with you directly. There is no need to make the situation worse because you “know too much.”<<< Perhaps this is something SP has seriously considered. jmho

https://securityandintelligence.wordpress.com/2011/07/15/the-psychology-of-kidnapping-and-abduction/

RSBM
It's not vague to people who know them, live next to them, work with them. This did not happen in a vacuum. These two women have family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, just like Sherri does.

I love ya CharlestonGal but how do you know the kidnappers had jobs where they were gainfully employed? How do you know that these two Hispanic women have family members living in America? Are the kidnappers related to one another?

The only problem is: if he did stay out of it, would we still be searching for Sherri?

If these two women were as mean as we've heard, then it's the presure from Mr. Gamble that probably saved her life..

What pressure, exactly? What exactly did CG do/say that put any pressure on whoever was holding SP? Sorry, but I'm not buying his story for a half of a half of a second. This guy can't even keep his own bio accurate across all his various web sites and SM accounts. And we're all supposed to believe he's being 100% honest about his presence in SP's case?

Everyone else sat and did nothing? I saw a lot of hard work done by people. Actual work too, not setting up a web page and making a YouTube video.

JMO

I meant by making a direct approach to actually confront, and make contact with the perps that had taken Sherri. I know others had done a great deal of work.

Thank you answering the other post comment for me. I'm on a phone, and it's hard to type.

So far sounds like the theory is that it is a sex trafficking angle. Nope, not agreeing.

I also dont agree completely with him either.

I caught the end of the very short update on the case on HLN. Who was that being interviewed?

Very little new information and frankly it didnt give me a lot of hope that he is going to solve this case if that was the Sheriff. I hope other investigators are digging much deeper.

ETA: Whew. That was not the sheriff. It was Bill Garcia the PI. Thanks to the other WS poster on previous page.

Just tuned in to HLN to see Bill Garcia, PI, interview. He thinks she was taken for trafficking (they may have thought she was younger).

We have so little info ... it could be anything really ... but the issue with the trafficking theory isn't her age, but that trafficking is usually organized criminal networks that use teens/young women whose families won't go looking for them. Runaways, prostitutes, drug addicts, etc. Not a mom on the street, in the middle of a tiny mountain town in rural Northern California. Unless perhaps there's a connection to the trafficking in the marijuana industry in the county next door.

If Bill Garcia is their private investigator, wouldn't that mean that he has been in communication with them, therefore, knowing from Sherri or her husband or family the reason she was taken or at least why she thinks she was taken? If he's been working for them and still working for them, then he has to be talking to them and getting information. He's saying sex trafficking so something has been told to him for him to say this, right?

I believe the theory is the kidnappers became afraid someone would turn them in for the ransom-turned-reward money so they released her.

That's what my inference as well. And, that's what Gamble has been telling the media since Sherri's return.

Maybe it's true; could be. But, it's just a theory unless/until the people who held Sherri are caught and claim that's why they released her. Or, Sherri tells investigators that her abductors let it be known to her that they released her because of the ransom/reward heat and that's confirmed. Or, a witness/tipster makes that claim and it's then verified.

anonymous benefactor was willing to hire CG and not a specialized K&R team. This makes me wonder if the donor was local.

IMO, I'm certain it was. This all smells like a local church with a massive congregation.

Was CG's plea to the kidnappers on national news or did he just make a YouTube video and put it up? If so, the kidnappers just happened to see his YouTube video? What am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho