Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I urge you to reread the text of the letter. It says in several places how the abductors should contact the “negotiator.” To have posted this letter on November 6, whether on Facebook, on sherripapini.com, on another website, or via KRCR, prior to there actually being a negotiator would have been to endanger Ms. Papini knowingly. I think that is crystal clear. Assuming the donor did not want to endanger her, he must have had a negotiator on board by November 6.

Or are you saying that the donor had an initial negotiator whose services were terminated before Mr. Gamble was engaged?

For all we know the "negotiator" and AD could be one and the same person. I don't know. If the AD already had secured CG's services, why would he need Lisa Jeter's help in finding someone?

http://www.redding.com/story/news/l...n-local-hostage-negotiators-methods/95044410/

Jeter, a friend of the Papinis who says she connected*the*family*to the donor and*Gamble, said it all came together like a "divine trifecta." It started when Jeter posted about Papini on her personal Facebook page. Through a friend, she was connected to the anonymous donor. The offer to help was jarring to her at first, she said, and she questioned the donor's sincerity. The donor, too, “didn’t want to be perceived as someone who is crazy," she said. He was willing to put up money for Papini’s return. “I can’t even articulate my shock,” she said. “It was a significant amount of money he was offering.” The donor purchased the website, SherriPapini.com, and Jeter said on*Nov. 8 she*contacted Keith Papini.*He was appreciative and grateful, she said, but skeptical. “He wasn’t quite ready to go this route,” Jeter said. She decided it'd*be best to let him sit with the idea. Six days later, Keith Papini sent Jeter a text, saying he was “nervous” that his wife’s story wasn’t getting enough attention. Jeter decided to call*the anonymous donor again, and the man said he still wanted to help. To determine that the whole idea “wasn’t a hoax," she had the donor call*Keith Papini. The donor got to work, Jeter said, and said he needed**advertiser censored*spokesperson. It couldn’t just*be a family member. That’s when Jeter says she thought of Gamble. Gamble had done a presentation at the Rotary Club of Redding, talking about sex trafficking and abduction cases. Feeling that Gamble was willing to have “tough conversations” about the subject, Jeter reached out to him.

I agree that none of the victims comply. But SP may have been more difficult to break than a typical younger victim, she could have even refused to eat (especially if she thought the food had been drugged). Additionally, once they realized she was in MSM multiple times daily, they may have realized very early on that she would not be traffickable. More expensive intravenous drugs may have been replaced with OTC drugs that would sedate her to keep her from resisting, making her more passive. JMO

I don't think anyone complies with being trafficked. They are forced.

Gamble may be a shady one, but I can't help but to also wonder if whoever is behind the abduction played Mr. Gamble too.

Has LE questioned him?

Definitely possible, IMO. He would jump at the chance to display his expertise.

Shoot, missed it last night before the thread was locked.
Does anyone know which hospital SP was treated at?* I only ask because I've been to several in Sacramento, unfortunately, but I may have an ER-patient or ER visitor's point of view on a number of the local ones. If UC Davis ER (in Sacramento) for instance I can understand why the discussion of KP saying it was on lockdown. If it was Woodland as mentioned earlier it was probably more laid back.

When I read some of the posts about why she wasn't admitted or short wait times I start to wonder if the hospitals here in Sacramento just really suck! I was honestly surprised she was treated so fast - usually I end up WAITING that long, and count on at least 3-4 hours waiting and over 12 hours start to finish if it's something they treat and release. The times I have been admitted, including when I was so badly injured I was bedridden, it took a lot of begging and pleading for them to even keep me (they were going to leave me in the hall in the ER until the swelling went down even if it took a few days). I would have been shocked if they kept SP longer than they did and assumed severe life threatening injuries.

Basements - it's true not a large percentage of California houses have basements, but some do. This was discussed at length in an earlier thread and someone even did a real estate search for houses with basements. As a Northern Californian I was surprised how many there were. I don't have time to look for those posts this morning (sorry!) but I know they're here somewhere.
They could have done private follow up on her at an undisclosed location. They will do that if needed for high profile cases or for US Marshalls or FBI etc. It is not unusual in CA. Privacy is key in a lot of cases especially with reporters etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if this is considered off topic but when I saw this very early this morning on another ws thread I took notice. If nothing else I believe this gives us a look into the mind of some women that can totally lose their minds and an entire group of their friends will help them seek revenge. This happend in the Bronx according to PIX11, Dec. 4, 2015. They pulled a hood over this woman's head, abducted her, beat her with brass knuckles, cut off her hair, & threatened her with a torch, & theatened to cut her face. This group of women took turns beating her in the backseat of an SUV while they were driving around. They dumped her a couple of hours later. So how hard is it to imagine a similar group doing this to Sherri. Just taking it further.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Gamble may be a shady one, but I can't help but to also wonder if whoever is behind the abduction played Mr. Gamble too.

Has LE questioned him?

I guess you'll have to explain what you mean. It's not clear to me. :-\

I don't think anyone complies with being trafficked. They are forced.

That's a common misconception. Underage girls are often manipulated into prostituting themselves. They believe that their pimp really loves them, and that sex work is a good way to make a lot of money.

Sorry but it won't let me read the link without completing a survey. But going by the link description, he is disputing it being a hoax. So am I. I don't believe it's a hoax either. Saying that it might have been a man or men instead of two women doesn't equal a hoax.

I guess I don't understand what you're getting at. Do you think Sherri is fabricating the details of her abduction? I've seen no evidence of it. The sheriff has given no indication that he doesn't believe her story. He's even commended her for doing her best under difficult circumstances to help the investigators. I also don't see a compelling need on Sherri's part not to be honest with LE. Most victims want to bring their victimizers to justice. I see nothing to indicate otherwise in this case.

I'm not sure if this is considered off topic but when I saw this very early this morning on another ws thread I took notice. If nothing else I believe this gives us a look into the mind of some women that can totally lose their minds and an entire group of their friends will help them seek revenge. This happend in the Bronx according to PIX11, Dec. 4, 2015. They pulled a hood over this woman's head, abducted her, beat her with brass knuckles, cut off her hair, & threatened her with a torch, & theatened to cut her face. This group of women took turns beating her in the backseat of an SUV while they were driving around. They dumped her a couple of hours later. So how hard is it to imagine a similar group doing this to Sherri. Just taking it further.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
About 504 hours further.

That's a common misconception. Underage girls are often manipulated into prostituting themselves. They believe that their pimp really loves them, and that sex work is a good way to make a lot of money.

If that is true, then why are most drugged and beaten to force compliance?

The VI didn't say she didn't think it was a message. They said they didn't think it was a message to the family.

Bringing this forward (easier to copy and paste this way :) )

BBM

I didn't read a post in which Lake16 disputed this. Maybe I missed it?

S/he did say, "Based upon my knowledge, no, she was not abducted out of revenge or to send a message to anyone."

- But that was about the abduction, rather than the branding.

source: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ng-2-November-2016-18&p=12993904#post12993904

Also we need to be respectful of the HIPAA laws. Some of these people wanting medical info is borderline being disrespectful and as a Nurse if you asked me I would not disclose anything. LE cannit disclose anything they cannot break HIPAA laws or else lawsuit city and neither in my opinion should KP. He crossed a line in my opinion...while it is his wife he does not and did not have the right to.disclose certain things, becaus ethat was SPs legal and medical right to.do.so even if she gave him permission. I totally agree with LE when he said he compromised the case doing so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member