Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Both of the subjects spoke in Spanish the majority of the time of her captivity," said Sheriff Bosenko.

https://www.google.com/amp/fox40.co...d-kidnappers-spoke-spanish/amp/?client=safari

The majority of the time, but not exclusively. I don't actually know Spanish but I've lived in CA several times and you do pick it up fairly quick even if you can't actually speak it yourself. So I'm guessing she did probably know some of what they were saying even if she didn't understand all of it, whenever they spoke in Spanish.

I know criminals are stupid, but this would be beyond stupid. I just can't see someone risking everything that he has, planning a case like this, and not expect to be fully investigated.

And I can understand why he won't respond about the Stacy Smart case. With all the criticism this has brought him, he's probably rethinking things.

IMO LE started watching him, the moment he showed up. I wouldn't be surprised if they tapped him. I just think he'd at least be a POI by now if he was involved. But, I could be wrong. I'll admit I'm not perfect.

Now I understand that there are locals on this thread that are supportive of Bethel. So I do not mean to offend.
CG claims to have "dismissed" the FBI from a case because he saw God write on the walls telling him to do so.
He claims to have literally saw the writing appear.
From an investigative standpoint, when someone makes claims things like this...it's a red flag, folks!
Why might someone see writing appear on a wall?
Most often, untreated mental illness. However they could be on drugs, they could have a physical illness that's causing visual and mental delusions, our they could be flat out lying.
So, you betcha they've been watching this guy!

It's an excellent question to wonder how SP could tell she was driven for 2.5 hours. That's about the same distance to where she was dropped off.

I notice most theories figure there had to be a mystery man / men involved. Has there ever been a female abductor in this kind of scenario?

Over 98% of human trafficking offenses in the United States involves the use/abuse of smack. SP was released the same day she was admitted. Any addiction would have required an overnight stay at the hospital.

Good luck. :)

Don't really follow your logic. Why is one more risky than the other. It's not like they would just circle the same block thousands of times. Being on the road with a hostage for 2.5 hours is just as risky whether you're going in a straight line or in an arc. No one knew she was missing yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the reasoning is they took her. The location where they intended to hold her was 2.5 hours away. So they took her straight there.

If you ignore the fact that she wasn't killed and there is absolutely no evidence she was raped. Also, the Sheriff called her abduction an "isolated" incident.

Well not everything he said is what I've been saying. But the general aspect of her changing the facts of who and what, out of fear.

Notnecessarily.

He could have HIRED those two latinas, for starters. Second of all, he could have kidnapped her, locked her away, and stayed with her himself. remember; he admits he was away for most of that same period of time. Many people have kidnapped people and kept them hidden - all on their own.

But if he had stayed with her himself, I feel he would have been uncovered already. Because his alibi cannot be that he was hanging out alone in the Sacto area.

And if he had hired the 2 Latinas, would there be any evidence on any electronic devices?

I meant driving in circles for the 2.5 hours would be too risky. So they probably drove her straight to the location that was 2.5 hours away.

Which could have been who knows how far from where they left her. Maybe they loaded her up and drove 10 minutes to I-5 or maybe it took them another two hours.

Santa Dexter face is scary, btw.

Very good theory. The perp(s) may have wanted police to think she was being held out of town, so they'd assume that the perp(s) were from far away, too.

So did they drive another 2.5 hours on Thanksgiving eve?

If not then they went straight to a far location on day 1.

How many stash houses do we think she was held at?

Yep.

Why is it less credible that he would do that than any other criminal? SOMEONE took her, right? We know that she did not wander off and imagine this? Of course not. So why is it more credible that someone else risked everything but not him?

Gang members who grow up in the 'racket' , and have a criminal history, would be much more likely to kidnap a woman and chain her up and beat her, then someone with no criminal history and a family and a good reputation. JMO

Now I understand that there are locals on this thread that are supportive of Bethel. So I do not mean to offend.
CG claims to have "dismissed" the FBI from a case because he saw God write on the walls telling him to do so.
From an investigative standpoint, when someone makes claims things like this...it's a red flag, folks!
Most often, untreated mental illness. However they could be on drugs, they could have a physical illness that's causing visual and mental delusions, our they could be flat out lying.

It's a Charismatic/Signs and Wonders thing, IMO. I really haven't looked too close at Bethel but from what I've seen, (magically appearing feathers, gold dust, etc.) it sounds loosely affiliated with that whole Toronto Blessing and the Brownsville revival action from about 20-ish years ago.

I disagree, but I understand where you're coming from. I am a Christian. So I believe that anything is possible through God. Probably why this subject is so controversial. We're getting into people's religious belief's. I don't believe that everyone who has visions are mentally ill, or on drugs. I do believe that mental illness or drugs could be the cause for some though.

Well not everything he said is what I've been saying. But the general aspect of her changing the facts of who and what, out of fear.

I agree on the fear...but that could be fear of retaliation by anyone, IMO

I can't make up my mind on that. The 2.5 hour drive after the abduction makes me feel like Sherri was taken to Sacramento. Then members pointed out that the 2.5 hour drive could have been in circles to confuse her.

Looks like I'm confused on what to think.

Going by the location where she was recovered, I would bet Sacramento, or some near by town. But not in Yolo. They wouldn't have been so dumb as to drop her off right in their backyard.

Do you have a source for KP's background in criminal justice? Ty

Apparently His associates degree is in administration of justice - not sure how that differs from criminal justice.

But he has worked at Best Buy for over 10 years, so to me that isn't really a background. He may have never worked in his field of study at all. So pretty shaky if anyone were to try to draw any inferences about him and CG, or the interest in guns, just because of his Major a long time ago.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/keith-papini-73951292

Shasta College
Administration of Justice
http://www.shastacollege.edu/Academic Affairs/BAIT/ADJU/Pages/1211.aspx

Courses
http://www.shastacollege.edu/Academic Affairs/BAIT/ADJU/Pages/Courses.aspx?subj=ADJU

Degree Requirements 2014/2015
http://www.shastacollege.edu/Academic Affairs/BAIT/ADJU/Documents/ADJU-Degree 14-15.pdf
The Administration of Justice Program (AOJ) is designed to provide professional courses in AOJ fields for the pre- service student, and for the criminal justice employee preparing for promotional exams or to upgrade or maintain skills and knowledge.​

Its like driving in circles with 5lbs of cocaine right there. Why risk it?

The "risk" is getting pulled over, correct? That is the risk you were talking about in your original post.

You get pulled over when you commit a traffic violation. That is no more likely to happen if I'm driving around in a radius than if I'm driving in a straight line.

So it's related to my observing the traffic laws, not the route I'm driving. Do you see what I mean?

Has anyone considered SP may have some degree of Stockholm Syndrome, and be secretly protecting her captor (s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces