Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So on Sherri's wedding blog she said she'd never lived with a man (before KP). Does this mean she never lived with her 1st husband?

Pretty much nothing is known about her first marriage. Daily Mail tracked the ex-husband down, though, and this is about all we know.

David said he met Sherri when they were both working on a Youth to Youth project, a community-based drug prevention and youth leadership program.
David, 32, who has since moved from the area, said he and Sherri parted amicably and stayed friends until she started dating her current husband Keith Papini.

Source:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...usband-says-malicious-prank-isn-t-racist.html

In order:

1. Gang Initiation.
2. Hate Crime.
3. Kidnaping for sexual assault and torture.
4. Kidnaping for ransom
5. Revenge (somebody who had an issue with SP)
6. Sex Trafficking

Last three I think are highly unlikely.

In order:
#5.
#2.
#3.
#1.
#6 & #4. tied for last place.

The only problem I see with your map is that on Interstate 5, the speed limit is mostly 70 mph, and that is about the average speed there. 60 mph on I-5 would be really slow. The other roads 50 mph would be about the average. So they could have traveled much farther north or south, especially south.
Fwiw, when I factor in traveling, I figure it at 5-10mph under the speed limit b/c it never fails that I get stuck behind slow vehicles, there's an accident ahead, I have to drive through construction for miles and/or a detour is involved, always. This is my state's new state flower. They're very hardy. They come right up through the blacktop. Overnight.
attachment.php

Attachments

• new-orange-barrels.jpg
    new-orange-barrels.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 400
I thought of that as well, however; there are more than the singular one I posted about coming from different numbers.

Can you tell if cell phone or landline?

Exactly my feeling.
Snipped:
As if that wasn't bad enough, they're still being crucified by a bunch of strangers on the internet

But it was bad enough, in my opinion. To have their little family reunited and whole was remarkable. What difference does it make what strangers on the internet think? Who really cares, when this story has such a positive outcome? Why bother with perceptions of unknown people? And with two little kids in the family..........perpetrators are still out there somewhere. They're sequestered now, but that won't last forever.

What others' think may be best ignored, in my opinion.

It would be hard for me to ignore it, if many of the locals thought my wife and I created a hoax, for money, and faked her kidnapping. How do you go about your daily routine, if the majority of people you see each day think you did something like that?

I would absolutely try and correct that information if I could. JMO :cow:

I agree about wanting to clear that up. But what about not showing any anger towards the beasts that hurt his wife. He called the people that suspect this is a hoax by names, yet the people that hurt his wife he does not say much against them.

It would be hard for me to ignore it, if many of the locals thought my wife and I created a hoax, for money, and faked her kidnapping. How do you go about your daily routine, if the majority of people you see each day think you did something like that?

I would absolutely try and correct that information if I could. JMO :cow:

Can you tell if cell phone or landline?

I'm guessing cell, because there's what appears to be a cell tower behind the RV lot at 3165 Twin View Blvd. That would explain why the address "3169 Twin View Blvd" only seems to exist in police logs.

Hmmm... I didn't notice that bit of info before (that the marriage was in 2006). That's... kind of surprising.

From that article:

"During that time she got married in 2006 to David Dreyfus, a platoon sergeant with the armed forces, according to the couple’s marriage certificate obtained by PEOPLE. The pair divorced in September, 2008, according to the Shasta County court."

From the wedding blog:

"Keith and I decided it was time for him to move in with me in December 2006."

So perhaps she did never live with her ex-husband...

I agree about wanting to clear that up. But what about not showing any anger towards the beasts that hurt his wife. He called the people that suspect this is a hoax by names, yet the people that hurt his wife he does not say much against them.

He called them SICK and said he couldn't believe people could do something like this. Does that count?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sherri-pap...erious-disappearance-search/story?id=43930023

Keith said. “It made me sick that there [are] people out there that could do something like this.”

Lake16, can you comment on SP's first marriage and the reason it's duration was short?

Lake16, was Sherri a stay at home mom?

Even though Sherri had been found, the community still released a lot of [non-degradable] yellow balloons.

The balloons were requested to be 100% latex by the organizers. Which are bio-degradable.

He called them SICK and said he couldn't believe people could do something like this. Does that count?

“It made me sick that there [are] people out there that could do something like this.”.

This is very interesting. In the dispatch transcript, CHP described SP as heavily battered. In the video at the end of the link you provided, a 4 year old girl was apparently being battered by her 21 year old half sister. So, a young woman was the accused batterer.

I work in the dental field. "Licensed dental health care providers in California are mandated to report domestic violence physical assault, and suspected child abuse/ neglect and elder abuse/neglect." I've never considered retribution as a possible consequence of reporting.

Abuse Detection and Reporting Policy Statement
http://www.cda.org/Portals/0/pdfs/policy_statements/policy_abuse_detection_reporting.pdf

Child Abuse Identification & Reporting Guidelines
http://www.cde.ca.gov/ls/ss/ap/childabusereportingguide.asp

Just to be clear, I wasn't thinking it was retribution for reporting--but I suppose it could be that as well if abusive parents or foster parents paid with prison time and wanted revenge on the one who reported on them. My thought was of a mother/grandmother who had their child taken away and abused worse in the foster system and they felt the advocate for their child did not do enough to save the child/prevent the abuse--as in the above story I linked. I also want to say as a disclaimer, I have friends who work for social services and friends who are foster parents and most people I know in the system love kids and do all they can to prevent things like that. So I am not dissing on all social workers. That said, my friends also complain that they often are overworked and their hands are sometimes tied by red tape and government budgets. There are abuses of power and abusive foster parents like in the story above sometimes slip through the checks. The woman in that story forged multiple doctors notes to explain away the child's injuries. It was an extreme case (and heartbreaking). I can see an extreme case or a parent who perceives an extreme case that got overlooked to be a motive for revenge. We don't know for sure that anyone in SP's family is involved in CASA but if they were I would find revenge a plausible motive.

Personally this appears to be victim-blaming to me. Once again, people trying to say how KP should have acted or what he should have said. The ABC statement was sent out to combat claims that SP's abduction was a hoax. 7/8th of KP's interview on 20/20 was cut.

And as I stated before vowing revenge on National TV when you have armed abductors still at large, who may or may not be gang members, might not be the smartest move.

Lake16, was Sherri a stay at home mom?

She worked for ATT until early this year when her position was eliminated. As to her future plans prior to the abduction I have no idea.

I have no direct information in regard to that subject. I've heard the husband was in the military is about all I can recall.
Lake16, can you comment on SP's first marriage and the reason it's duration was short?

Serial killer profiler John Kelly believes Sherri may be hiding the truth and can identify her kidnapper(s): https://www.google.com/amp/people.c...-to-be-alive/amp/?client=ms-android-sprint-us

Yes, he believes this based upon never interviewing SP or KP, or most likely never having seen the LE file, and ignores the fact LE has stated they believe SP is telling the truth. Pardon me for not giving much credence for him. I think he is just a paid commentator drumming up fake news and headlines for profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member