Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiffany Tehan. Another 100% devoted mother who would never willingly abandon her kids. But she did. Leaving false clues behind (SUV abandoned in parking lot with flat tire). Only she ran off with her boyfriend and was found alive and well in Florida, starting a new life, after staging her own abduction.

I have no point, other than to always keep an open mind. Tunnel vision is the bane of any investigation.

There are also two spots up at the top where grass seems to be coming through.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 849
Maybe she never visits the neighbors. The car was there. He expected his kids to come running to him when he got home- like they usually do. Maybe he had that feeling in his gut like something wasn't right. Maybe he called his wife first and she didn't answer. He knew if he called the daycare and the kids were still their something happened to her- because she's his wife and he knows her normal routine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That also crossed my mind that she never visited neighbors. We don't really know their habits so I'm just trying, within my own framework, to think of what I would do in this situation. Just frustrated and wish they would find her. :(

That also crossed my mind that she never visited neighbors. We don't really know their habits so I'm just trying, within my own framework, to think of what I would do in this situation. Just frustrated and wish they would find her. :(

I grew up in the same house my mother did and I cant even tell you our neighbors names unless we got the wrong mail. Unless there was something I knew that could have been seen like an altercation or a vehicle description I might think of asking neighbors, but in that situation, if it was me, asking neighbors wouldnt be one of the first things I did as we just didnt interact with them.

Building on your thoughts, I see the grass too. That actually reinforces the "runner's belt" for me... see the tied part? It is the very back part, where it goes around your back. she must be too thin and there seems to be no adjustment available so she tied it in a knot. The belt is looped on top of the bag where the grass peeks through.

This actually concerns me, since it wouldn't unclasp in any manner and needs to be pulled down the body to take off. My mind then wanders since there doesn't appear to be signs of a struggle...could be an intentional discard?
I wish we could tell if the stick actually goes through the pink tape/ribbon on the lower corner. Hard to tell.

According to this article, police have been reviewing surveillance videos from homes and businesses in the area where SP was thought to have been running.

"After combing through surveillance video, the Shasta County Sheriff's office says there has been no sign of missing Shasta County mom..."

Is this surveillance video from the area where her phone was found? Could she have run a different route?

Just trying to figure out how significant it is that SP isn't seen on these videos, without knowing the location of these homes and businesses.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/crime/sh...17?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_KRCR7

its still so weird about daycare. wouldn't you just shop when your hubby got home or on weekend? This guy doesn't have some high powered job. He can even possibly come home at lunch. Do they have a ton of money? And why is she so PERFECT. It doesn't feel like these people are like you, me, or anybody that I know. It all seems so out of the ordinary!

its still so weird about daycare. wouldn't you just shop when your hubby got home? This guys doesn't have some high powered job. He can even possibly come home at lunch. Do they have a ton of money? And why is she so PERFECT.

I have many "stay home mom" friends that take their kids to daycare a couple of times a week so they have some time to run errands, grocery shop, clean the house, etc. If they have enough money to spare the expense I don't see the issue.

Agreed. And I feel like the investigation has really slowed down and fast. It bothers me. There has to be a reason they stopped searching so early on. If they aren't calling it an abduction, but believe she is no longer in the area, what are they calling it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess because daycare undesirable. If you had a ton of money you would get a nanny or you would send them to a preschool. If you didn't have money your would be.... staying at home with the kids yourself. So do they have money or not? People can shop with kids... so this is definately a luxury for her. Maybe it was to run.

The photo is interesting. It looks like a silky scarf or tie to me, but I've no idea what the black part would be.
Also: What's that circular piece of white plastic? in the bottom on the right?

I agree, I could have taken my toddlers for a walk, stopped off at a neighbors for a chat/play session for kids. The immediate use of *abduction* reminds me a bit of 'Laci is missing' prior to checking with friends/neighbors. Does anyone know exactly who last saw her in person? Was it she who dropped off the kids at daycare? Who was the last one who saw her alive and when, besides her husband and children? And who is her mom and dad, what do they think happened? All JMO

I have been looking at this still shot of the news coverage from KRCR 7 news and I do not believe this is a runners belt. It looks like a black bag/object with hot pink identifying tape around it. A) You can see the grass growing between the tape and the black object. B) There is a tied knot in the tape on the right hand side. C) It appears the tape is being tethered down by the small stick in the front. Presumably so it did not blow away.
attachment.php

Wow. You're right. That is not a fanny pack. It's a black cover with tape around it. There's a knot in the tape clearly visible just above the left corner of the '3' marker.

So there is no fanny pack. I've been wondering why the media hasn't mentioned it.

Could this be a cover over the evidence so the media couldn't get pictures? They might not want it to be public knowledge what brand of phone or earbuds she used, for example.

Day seven and still no LE verification of KP's timeline, who dropped off kids, video/description of suspicious vehicles, and warnings about a threat in the area.

When was KP's last video interview? It's been days and days, right?

I guess we first have to establish if it was daycare or preschool. Preschools are usually just a few hours in the morning until lunch. In news reports I've read daycare. In someone's post I read preschool. I'm confused.

The photo is interesting. It looks like a silky scarf or tie to me, but I've no idea what the black part would be.
Also: What's that circular piece of white plastic? in the bottom on the right?

Sorry, that is the New's Station Logo. I clipped it.

Lines of investigation:

1. Hubby disappeared/murdered wife. Always #1 on the radar.
2. Wife left of own accord, with new love interest.
3. Stranger abduction, either random (crime of opportunity) or stranger/friend/acquaintance who snatched her out of opportunity.
4. Hidden suicide who did not want family/friends burdened by the act.

Bottom line, there are many avenues by which this young lady disappeared and LE must investigate all of them. For all we know, LE may have ruled out some of them (ie. husband's involvement), but LE is not obligated to give us a blow-by-blow account of their investigation. For all we know, hubby was ruled out days ago, but LE has no obligation to tell us (Joe Q Public) where the investigation is leading them. Probably for very good reason. LE are pros at this kind of thing. Informing the public is not a consideration unless they think the public can help, and/or they are stalled in their investigation and need tips. That does not appear to be the case in this situation. LE doesn't seem to need the help of John Q. Public in solving this situation. My guess is that LE has a good handle on the movement of involved parties and is following those leads to conclusion. No matter where they lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member