Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the bottom line is that we have no idea what's under that cover. It might be the phone, or earbuds, or something we don't know about, or it might be something that looked suspicious but turned out to have no relation to the case.

@AceDetective, the white plastic, mentioned by another poster, looks to me like the cording of the earbuds...

Are there any vigils being held? Ground searches by family and volunteers? Signs being posted? I find it so interesting that it was suddenly decided that she was no longer in the area, when stastically in the majority of abductions, murder / confinement occurs within 25 miles. They could cover a lot of ground, search abandoned buildings, vacant land ....

Just hmmmm.

"Last Seen approx 2PM - Sunset Road. 11/2/16
Phone/Earbuds with hair found
Civilian Search finds womens underwear at side of road. 11/4/16
Citizen finds clothing In ditch - Approx Location. 11/7/16
Possible sighting - 11/3/16 approx 9AM"
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...K3RM0Q&ll=40.7071082,-122.33403499999997&z=13
Thank you for the map.
This is not good. I think with all the drugs and theft in the area and other missing that it is a real possibility that she was ... accosted
I don't think they were rich, I think that he worked and the kids went to day care a few days to give her a break, she sounds like and outstanding gal and he like an outstanding guy. I don't think this has anything to do with family. He has a solid alibi. She was making plans for the future holidays and had enjoyed the last. I really think she is gone, possibly picked up by a ****, lots of crime in that area

I grew up in the same house my mother did and I cant even tell you our neighbors names unless we got the wrong mail. Unless there was something I knew that could have been seen like an altercation or a vehicle description I might think of asking neighbors, but in that situation, if it was me, asking neighbors wouldnt be one of the first things I did as we just didnt interact with them.

My husband and I have lived in the same house for 9 years and if he disappeared I wouldn't even think to check with the neighbors. I guess it depends on who you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lines of investigation:

1. Hubby disappeared/murdered wife. Always #1 on the radar.
2. Wife left of own accord, with new love interest.
3. Stranger abduction, either random (crime of opportunity) or stranger/friend/acquaintance who snatched her out of opportunity.
4. Hidden suicide who did not want family/friends burdened by the act.

Bottom line, there are many avenues by which this young lady disappeared and LE must investigate all of them. For all we know, LE may have ruled out some of them (ie. husband's involvement), but LE is not obligated to give us a blow-by-blow account of their investigation. For all we know, hubby was ruled out days ago, but LE has no obligation to tell us (Joe Q Public) where the investigation is leading them. Probably for very good reason. LE are pros at this kind of thing. Informing the public is not a consideration unless they think the public can help, and/or they are stalled in their investigation and need tips. That does not appear to be the case in this situation. LE doesn't seem to need the help of John Q. Public in solving this situation. My guess is that LE has a good handle on the movement of involved parties and is following those leads to conclusion. No matter where they lead.

#2 seems least likely to me, as it would be an atroicous thing to do to one's family. But...that said, Tiffany Tehan did just that some years back, staging an abduction when running off with new lover. She had a husband and an infant. So you never know.

Are there any vigils being held? Ground searches by family and volunteers? Signs being posted? I find it so interesting that it was suddenly decided that she was no longer in the area, when stastically the majority of abductions / murder occur within 25 miles. They could cover a lot of ground, search abandoned buildings, vacant land ....

Just hmmmm.

Very strange, if they really are not searching.

its still so weird about daycare. wouldn't you just shop when your hubby got home or on weekend? This guy doesn't have some high powered job. He can even possibly come home at lunch. Do they have a ton of money? And why is she so PERFECT. It doesn't feel like these people are like you, me, or anybody that I know. It all seems so out of the ordinary!

I don't see an issue with it considering it's only a couple days a week. Maybe she doesn't have anyone else to watch the kids for her and she needs a break every now and then. If she was a SAHM and put them in daycare full time I might think differently.

The "possible sighting" on 11-3-16 is of a woman who apparently was in a fight and when help was given, she declined...according to police logs. I doubt very much if Sherri Papini was in distress she would decline...

@AceDetective, the white plastic, mentioned by another poster, looks to me like the cording of the earbuds...

If you are referring to that thing at the bottom to the right of the evidence marker, it's just the top half of the TV stations 7 logo from the screen shot photo.
http://www.krcrtv.com/

Are there any vigils being held? Ground searches by family and volunteers? Signs being posted? I find it so interesting that it was suddenly decided that she was no longer in the area, when stastically in the majority of abductions, murder / confinement occurs within 25 miles. They could cover a lot of ground, search abandoned buildings, vacant land ....

Just hmmmm.

Interestingly, the family decided she was no longer in the area, as they were continuing with the abduction theory. LE has not affirmed Sherri is no longer in the area.

@AceDetective...I am referring to the very thin plastic that is at the bottom, middle...within the pink tape like wrap...

I respectfully ask why you think that...really interested to hear another perspective...

Are you asking me or the person I replied to?

Reminder: All photos and quotes require a link to the source.

Thanks.

I read somewhere this morning, and I can't remember where, that a service was being held for her...I assume it is for her safe return?

@creepcrusher...both...but, I'd like to hear your thoughts?

@AceDetective...I am referring to the very thin plastic that is at the bottom, middle...within the pink tape like wrap...

I did not see that the first time around! It does resemble cording.

Just hmmmm.

Exactly! Since when do they stop all searches so early on? They HAVE to know something that they're not telling the public. Otherwise I'd be absolutely pissed if I was her family. I'd still be searching high and low. It's only been a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members