Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they checked the places she used to live? It could be an amnesia case.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if there is any information about the phone. He said when he found the phone he knew she had been abducted. Did he pick it up and handle carefully so as to not to contaminate any potential evidence? Were there any prints or dna on the phone that were not her's? I have done my diligence and read the threads but I don't recall them mentioning that. I know it was stated they are looking at her phone data wise, calls, texts etc.

And had she received his text?

What's the present for? Birthday anniv or Christmas and when is his bday or their Ann.

If I ever was missing the things found in my home would lead people in many mistaken and irrelevant directions.

At this point, IMO; I think that I believe that KP has nothing to do with his wife's disappearance. I believe the family when they emphatically state that she would never leave voluntarily. And I think that the "voluntary missing" is a convenient designation but clearly not a certitude and most likely inaccurate.

This beautiful young woman made it a habit to jog alone. I think she met up with a monster.

Hope I'm wrong and that there is a resolution soon.

these people are so clean cut. Abercrombie and fitch preppies. Husbands assumption it is a stranger is prob accurate

Interesting theory. It's too bad we don't know precisely what 'partially wrapped' means. The fact that it was addressed to him makes me think this doesn't quite mean what we think it means.

Sorry I don't understand the second sentence. What do you think it means, or doesn't mean?

these people are so clean cut. Abercrombie and fitch preppies. Husbands assumption it is a stranger is prob accurate

Maybe too clean cut and stifling? She has passion in her eyes ...

Interesting theory. It's too bad we don't know precisely what 'partially wrapped' means. The fact that it was addressed to him makes me think this doesn't quite mean what we think it means.

Do you think it might have been addressed to him as if it were to be sent through the mail?

Sorry I don't understand the second sentence. What do you think it means, or doesn't mean?

That the present was 'partially wrapped' tends to imply she was interrupted while wrapping it. But there could be many other explanations... ran out of supplies, or it was in a gift bag, or missing a bow, or who knows....

It's also possible she was interrupted, but it was perfectly innocent. ie, she had to put it away quickly because her husband was coming.

I wonder how much pressure Sherri put on herself. By that, I mean she apparently loved to shop for and wear designer clothes (if the items she was selling before were her used clothes). Was the "image" she projected to others important to her? She was also known, according to her sister-in-law (?) as "supermom". Did she think she had to be perfect? Even all the smiling in the photos -- sure, they're photos. But was she trying too hard to project a happy "image" to others? I'll admit it probably means nothing. But women have staged their own disappearance before when the (self-imposed) pressure became too much.

Good point. I doubt it in this case, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.

Jennifer Wilbanks
Fauna Jackson
Audrey Seiler
Fawna Gillette Jones

It's been pointed out a couple of times that it's not a good idea to touch potential evidence of a crime. Hopefully the person saw what looked to be a checkbook and instead of reaching for it, remembered this case and called 911.
The report mentioned that it was a group of searchers that found the checkbook. I'm pretty sure, like the jogging outfit, they (the searchers) would know not to touch it. I will have to go back and look but I believe they said it was recognized as Papini's.To me that means they've seen her carry it before, not opened it. [crossing my fingers]

Funny, I wondered the same thing this morning. Something is just very off for me. Can't quite put my finger on it yet.

Especially now with the"voluntarily missing" designation! I believe there's a fair chance that it's either: 1. A Leanne Bearden-type situation, where suicide is a known possibility not made public ,or 2. (I know this sounds kind of crazy): Something like "Gone Girl" but with at least two of the main players involved, and for money (). Obviously I don't know these people, so I'm not trying to cast aspersions; in fact, I would hope that it WOULD be the "crazy" idea, obviously, out of the other options.

If it's a Bearden sort of disappearance, that too would explain a lot of the hinky vibes, but I really really hope that if that's the case, that somehow it's not too late.

Heaetwrenching.

If the hair was there and the phone wasn't broken, I don't think it was thrown. I think whatever happened occurred right there where the phone was found.

I have a phone with an Otter Case, the defender, lot of different brands of phone protection. In 4 years I have dropped my phone so many times, on cement, down stairs, never broke. Wouldn't read too much into it not being broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho