Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, just wow. That either means they know something we don't; or California's default way to "classify" is just ambiguous and blunt to say the least.

Susan Jacobson from Roseville, California, is a case that is listed as "Unknown Circumstances". She was last seen on May 1st, 2013, and she told her husband that she was going shopping in that shopping center near her home. Her car was in the parking lot, and her wallet with contents was found strewn about on the sidewalk parking lot area. Her purse was in the car. She still hasn't been found.

http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/default.asp

I wonder why they did not classify Sherri's case as Unknown Circumstances? Unless there could be more to the story?

IMOO.

Does anyone know who's running the help find Sherri Papini Facebook page? I've seen a lot of suspect comments from either insensitive trolls or someone that needs to be looked at by LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I jog and hike alone all the time.
*sbm* Thank you so much for this. I work out alone and due to too much unwanted attention I now carry a stun gun, pepper spray and am training my pit bull. And I just live in a small retirement town (thanks, Meth). Your tips are fantastic and a part of what makes this community great. You've taught me some things that I'll remember from now on. THANK YOU.

So you are saying she was never married before?

She was previously married and divorced. You can find it in a Shasta County court records search. However it was almost 10 years ago, so I can't imagine it's relevant as it doesn't appear that she had children from the previous marriage that would keep them in contact. <modsnip>

Susan Jacobson from Roseville, California, is a case that is listed as "Unknown Circumstances". She was last seen on May 1st, 2013, and she told her husband that she was going shopping in that shopping center near her home. Her car was in the parking lot, and her wallet with contents was found strewn about on the sidewalk parking lot area. Her purse was in the car. She still hasn't been found.

I wonder why they did not classify Sherri's case as Unknown Circumstances? Unless there could be more to the story?

IMOO.

Thanks. I was just going to post something similar. I went to the link and saw that there are both "Unknown Circumstances" and "Suspicious Circumstances" in addition to several other options. Surely "Voluntary Missing" isn't a mistake at this point, right?

What if wrapping the package was part of her staging an abduction?

I could see that as more likely than suicide.
If we take everything we have been told as being true, I guess Occams Razor has to be an abduction, but I'm not convinced yet.

If we take everything we have been told as being true, I guess Occams Razor has to be an abduction, but I'm not convinced yet.

I meant she left the package unwrapped so it would look like she was planning on returning home to finish it. People would see it as evidence she was planning to be home later that day and hadn't disappeared on her own or killed herself.

Just one possibility. People who are suicidal do a lot of things that seem irrational to observers.

IMOO.

This speaks volumes. Thank you and Audrey Horne for shedding some light.

If it were a suicide they would likely have found her in that 3 mile radius they searched with dogs and the grid search, since she was on foot.

Her pink jogging jacket?? All this time we've been trying to figure out what that was.

I don't believe that is a jogging jacket. She is small but not that small. Interesting though if they did find it.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I don't believe that is a jogging jacket. She is small but not that small. Interesting though if they did find it.

I was thinking it looked small too. It was the colors of the jacket, but she may have been wearing a matching belt. They just put the camera on it when they said her jacket was found.

If that's true about her jacket, I could see her wrestling out of it to get away. I wonder how close the jacket was to the phone. Maybe she was snatched where the jacket was and who knows? Maybe she tried to throw the phone at the suspect while trying to keep him away.

Or it fell out of her pocket, which might explain the hair caught in the earbuds.

Or it fell out of her pocket, which might explain the hair caught in the earbuds.

Yes. If the suspect had her from behind and pulled her by the jacket, it could have ripped her earbuds out as she was wrestling out of it. Then the phone fell out nearby which would make more sense with the phone being in tact.

If it were a suicide they would likely have found her in that 3 mile radius they searched with dogs and the grid search, since she was on foot.
That's what I keep thinking...until I remember the Bearden case. Leanne was RIGHT THERE all along. If the property owner had walked his property, she would have been found much sooner.

I don't know what to take as true and I wonder if some of what has been put out is intentional misdirection. What hangs me up is that she is reported by neighbors to have been seen from around 11 AM to 2 PM, which is a very long time. If she really was seen outside on the street during that timeframe with that being accurate information, that to me would point to her staging things. I just don't know what to make of the timeline as I consider it suspect and I also don't rule out that a neighbor witness actually gave intentional misinformation because they're the perp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1