Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to take as true and I wonder if some of what has been put out is intentional misdirection. What hangs me up is that she is reported by neighbors to have been seen from around 11 AM to 2 PM, which is a very long time. If she really was seen outside on the street during that timeframe with that being accurate information, that to me would point to her staging things. I just don't know what to make of the timeline as I consider it suspect and I also don't rule out that a neighbor witness actually gave intentional misinformation because they're the perp.

I agree. Also in a recent video where the husband is being interviewed, he speaks as if her jog was around 11. Not two. Maybe the witnesses that say they saw her at two aren't as reliable. I don't know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still thinking she made it home after jogging and was interrupted by either hearing someone on her property or at the door. She may have thought it was Keith and been surprised.

I think her phone at that intersection was thrown there. If you were going to kidnap her there were far more secluded places along her route. Not sure i can get it to post but there is clearly a house within view of that intersection. Why risk being seen? However that would be the logical route to drive out away from her home.

JMO

f0a7f62e4a2135a3dc0cf54144526323.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
I just saw something interesting in this photo. It looks like community mailboxes on the side of the road. I know she didn't live on this particular street from previous posts but I'm wondering if her direct neighborhood might have this same set up for mail delivery since it seems to homes are spaced so far apart? If so, maybe she went to check on the mail and was abducted? This could possibly be a reason for not completing the wrapping job on the gift. She hears the mail truck, stops what she's doing and goes to check the mail and vanishes? Just thinking out loud...

Sent from my VK410 using Tapatalk

I have followed many cases where it was suicide and it took them weeks of grid searching to find the bodies. Sometimes it doesn't happen quick even when they know what happened.
I don't think that's what happened in this case but I just wanted to point that out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just made it through this entire thread in one sitting and I'm so confused! Of course, I'll keep a look out, but is this really an abduction?

Why does a half-wrapped present already have a name tag on it?

What does the Lt. mean by the word "physical" in the following statement: “Sheriff’s Office detectives have confirmed his whereabouts on the day in question, and there is no physical evidence at this time suggesting he had any involvement.”? I mean, he could have said "no evidence" and left out the specific type (physical) and left out the "at this time" but he didn't. Why? I understand the husband is not to be considered suspect, so just take that as one of the observations that leave me questioning an abduction.

Why are all the pics of her that have been given to LE so perfect? It's like someone selected the absolute best looking pics because they knew they would be seen on local and maybe national tv, when I am almost certain LE has asked for different types of pics. Where are they? And I don't mean that half-nude photobucket pic she took of herself. FWIW, source code shows she copied that pic to the website in 2007.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but I'm having a hard time taking this case at face value.

To just the bolded part---small detail, but...

I always write the little card/tag out first. I do that because way too many times I have entirely wrapped a present and forgotten what it was or who it was for. I just got in the habit of filling out the card and having it right there, ready to attach.

It is no big deal. I just would hate to use that small detail to raise suspicion against the husband if there is an innocent explanation.

That's what I keep thinking...until I remember the Bearden case. Leanne was RIGHT THERE all along. If the property owner had walked his property, she would have been found much sooner.

Was that property searched with dogs and search teams?

I don't know what to take as true and I wonder if some of what has been put out is intentional misdirection. What hangs me up is that she is reported by neighbors to have been seen from around 11 AM to 2 PM, which is a very long time. If she really was seen outside on the street during that timeframe with that being accurate information, that to me would point to her staging things. I just don't know what to make of the timeline as I consider it suspect and I also don't rule out that a neighbor witness actually gave intentional misinformation because they're the perp.

BBM. I'm agreeing here.

I believe they're referring to the runners belt/pack that we discussed here earlier, definitely too small to be a jacket and not the one previously shown. Didn't really look like a belt, because there gaps between the pink and black with grass showing through. <modsnip>

In the video it mentions "her pink jogging jacket was spotted nearby".

Is this true??

Hi everyone. I think Sherri is 34, not 33 like it says in the thread title. Born June 1982. Can that be changed?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They had dogs and search teams. I want to say they turned right near the property. For some reason they went the opposite direction or backtracked. It's been so long, but I do know they were thisclose to the property. They didn't cross the actual lot. And she was off the ground. :(
Was that property searched with dogs and search teams?

I just saw something interesting in this photo. It looks like community mailboxes on the side of the road. I know she didn't live on this particular street from previous posts but I'm wondering if her direct neighborhood might have this same set up for mail delivery since it seems to homes are spaced so far apart? If so, maybe she went to check on the mail and was abducted? This could possibly be a reason for not completing the wrapping job on the gift. She hears the mail truck, stops what she's doing and goes to check the mail and vanishes? Just thinking out loud...

Sent from my VK410 using Tapatalk
Hmmm...I saw the boxes but didn't think too much about them. Maybe that was a distraction for her? I can't get a street view of her house but i don't see any mailboxes in front. Maybe she went for the mail?

9e7f793f13081aca5220555dcda31fc0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Just an FYI: California, Washington and Oregon are #4, 5 & 6 on the Top Ten List of States With the Most Serial Murders. That's one scary corridor.

<modsnip>

In the Shasta Co. Sheriff's press conference one of the questions someone asked was were there more items found besides just the phone and the sheriff said yes but he will not discuss those items due to the ongoing investigation. This case has me so baffled.

Just an FYI: California, Washington and Oregon are #4, 5 & 6 on the Top Ten List of States With the Most Serial Murders. That's one scary corridor.

I believe it. That same corridor has also been known to be a horrible area for drug transports and sex trafficking because I-5 runs all the way through all 3 states.

She was wearing earbuds. You cannot be very alert and aware of your surroundings while wearing earbuds or otherwise being distracted.

It really depends. Yes, if the volume is turned up to such a level that you cannot hear what's going on around you, then that is absolutely a risk. However, when I'm jogging (okay, mostly walking), my volume is low enough that I can hear my music, but I can also hear other joggers approaching, or the cyclist who is telling me he's passing on my left, or the dog in the yard I'm passing. Not to mention that sometimes I only have one bud in my ear. IMHO, earbuds does not automatically equal inattentive or unalert.

I believe it. That same corridor has also been known to be a horrible area for drug transports and sex trafficking because I-5 runs all the way through all 3 states.

And these are just some of them ... talk about a lineup.

Randall Woodfield - I-5 Killer
Ted Bundy
Keith Jesperson - Happy Faced Killer
Gary Ridgeway - Green River Killer
Cary Stayner (I've talked to him)
Charles Manson
Angelo Buono & Kenneth Bianchi - Hillside Stranglers
Charles Ng & Leonard Lake
Richard Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online