Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To just the bolded part---small detail, but...

I always write the little card/tag out first. I do that because way too many times I have entirely wrapped a present and forgotten what it was or who it was for. I just got in the habit of filling out the card and having it right there, ready to attach.

It is no big deal. I just would hate to use that small detail to raise suspicion against the husband if there is an innocent explanation.

No worries, I understand. It actually made me more suspicious of her than her husband, though.

You'd think the justice system would flip the classification around. They say not enough evidence of foul play so they classify it as voluntary. Shouldn't they wait. Shouldn't they classify it as suspicious circumstances until they have concrete evidence that they left voluntarily? It doesn't seem right. They should be searching high and low until they have PROOF that she left on her own. I haven't seen that proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hehehe see! Which one of you lurkers wrote the article?

One thing that really bothers me is why she would have a permit to carry a hand gun. Does Keith too? Who was she afraid of?

What a strange case.

The few reports I have read were very vague on information about Sherri and what she was like as a person. Anyone have more information?

Not sure if this is what you might be looking for - [video=youtube;qP87k6DQxZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP87k6DQxZI[/video]
This lady knows her (the video is a little long and drawn out but she is sincere)
Shadesofkassie - she does beauty fitness and lifestyle on youtube

One thing that really bothers me is why she would have a permit to carry a hand gun. Does Keith too? Who was she afraid of?

I'd have one if I felt comfortable enough to handle one in a crisis. I'm a good shot, but loading the thing in a split second with adrenaline kicking ... it's just not my thing. My husband has concealed carry due to the church shootings in recent years. We live near New Orleans, so the gangs, drugs, crime ... yeah.

Maybe one of the reasons is that she was selling clothing online. I don't know if strangers possibly met up with her or if she mailed the items.

Good question...and where is her gun, assuming she had one now ?

Maybe one of the reasons is that she was selling clothing online. I don't know if strangers possibly met up with her or if she mailed the items.

Her sites said she mailed out items every Thursday and videoed the boxes to prevent fraud.

I really don't think it's suicide. Suicidal people don't vanish into thin air after death. They usually don't care enough about their reputations to try to hide their actions either.

It think usually that's true. And until I hear that in this case, either she had mental health issues, signs of extreme stress or sudden negative changes in her life, odd comments or behaviors, or evidence that contradicts an abduction, I;m thinking that possibility is unlikely.

However, there are cases where a suicidal person just disappears and cannot be found for some time. Who was that one, lovely girl here on the west coast, either Oregon or Washington I think, who went missing - huge search - and they found her body hanging form a tree in an area previously searched. Suicide. So sad. So to play devil's advocate. It does happen sometimes.

Was if the partially wrapped package means she was going to add more to it?

Strange. If she thought her husband might come home, one would think she wouldn't leave it out. And I don;t partially wrap gifts. Does anyone? I mean she went to jog, not to rush to pick her kids up form school or something. She seems too meticulous for something like that. Already decorated for Christmas.

The Cheryl Deboer case really changed my view on who commits suicide. She was parking her car to join her carpool to work and decided to walk a few miles and end her life. No warning signs and no life changes and really so sad.

I think it is a possibility with Sherri, too. When there is information suggesting suicide, this is rarely released until after a body is found. I think its for a couple of reasons - they don't want to publicly shame the person if they have not committed suicide and the public will lose interest in assisting.

We have heard there were no mental health issues but we would hear that either way. If there is evidence of depression, it would explain the cancellation of the searches and the vague and incomplete picture (bordering on suspicious) of what had been going on. Also, LE said there had been no "major" calls to the house. This was probably discussed in detail and I missed it but what does that mean?

It could be an abduction, though. I don't think she has voluntarily walked away and I never thought the husband was involved. I fear it's going to end sadly.

Many people do not believe Cheryl DeBoer's death was suicide. She was found in a culvert on the side of a road with a bag over her head, having drowned and suffocated. Weird. http://umbrellaofsuspicion.com/2016/03/the-strange-death-of-cheryl-deboer/

I think it's interesting because when it comes to women who are abducted, it's usually a sole predator. "Lowlives" implies more than one person and I think that sort of crime (a woman being abducted by multiple men) would horrify the public even more than a woman abducted by one person. I wonder if there is a particular reason Sherri's husband thinks more than one person took Sherri?

Protective men, like my law partner and one of my brothers, are always thinking there are hordes of lowlifes lying in wait to harm their wives and children and sisters and mothers.

Right. There are many examples, but recently I can think of Cheryl DeBoer and Rita Maze. They went to extreme lengths to hide the truth.

eta: And though the situation was different who could forget the scene Lt. G. created.

See above for Cheryl De Boer's case that many feel was not suicide. Rita Maze's case is extremely bizarre and I think very rare. But the facts of her case are that she had a sick mother, an unemployed husband and a daughter getting married but they had set up a fund raising site to fund the wedding which was coming up. http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/rita-...amily-suspect-spokane-washington-great-falls/
Tons of pressure. Do we know anything about any kind of similar pressures in Sherri's life?

That's gun country. http://www.redding.com/news/high-nu...sheriffs-office-reports-90-i-e-354453781.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1