Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW INFO FROM HUSBAND...Different timeline, partially wrapped gift at home?

http://people.com/crime/missing-sherri-papini-update-husband-keith-interview/

See what I mean? One simple fact: when did she go jogging? Now it's 11:00 AM.

From the article:
"Keith says he believes his wife went jogging around 11 a.m., shortly after he didn’t return her text. “I am putting her leaving around that time,” he says. “That is based on the text I got, and there were some people I spoke with that were cutting down a tree, and they informed us that they saw my wife running. ”"

It really sounds like they just don't know and can only guess.

Snipped...

Did you have a comment? I don't know why you snipped that.

I posted new information because it is NEW and changes a lot of what we thought..

Husband feels that she went jogging at 11...which would negate the 2 PM sighting and also explain why there are conflicting reports. It changes entire timeline.
He also says that there was a package that she had begun wrapping but didn't finish. Why didn't she finish? She just left it for whatever reason? Did the doorbell ring? Did she hear something?Did someone surprise her? Did she return from her jog, begin wrapping a pesent and then something happened to make her stop? Did she actually disappear from the HOUSE?

This. I also believe this and could very well be true. Thus possibly why LE isn't officially calling it an abduction.

My theory is that she left on her own. Leaving on her own doesn't mean she doesn't love her kids. Raising small children is HARD, no matter who you are, your socioeconomic status, whether kids are in daycare, or the "health" of your marriage. And I put parenthesis around health for a reason. Raising small children leaves little room for tending to your marriage, no matter how much you love your spouse. This just adds stress in general, not that there were specific problems in the marriage per say. In addition, her youngest was only 2 years old; perhaps she could have had post-partum depression? PPD lingers chronically if not treated. Women hide PPD very well, just like battered women hide their spouse's abuse. We here time and time again of mothers leaving or harming oneself due to PPD and the spouse and their loved ones "never saw the signs."
I agree at this point. Some other things to ponder are, maybe when they looked through her phone texts were deleted, her email could have given some clues we are not aware of, her search history on her computer... The thing is we have no idea at this point. It just feels very off that family and PD are not exhausting all resources to search for her, when you look back at other cases where they feel it's a kidnapping they go all out. I mean typically a mom with no known medical issues, no stated history of depression, stays on a routine, family seems very involved. The only reason I can see the PD not frantically searching is if they have good reason to suspect she left on her own accord. I am also basing my opinion off of them stating the husband has been cleared.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Husband feels that she went jogging at 11...which would negate the 2 PM sighting and also explain why there are conflicting reports. It changes entire timeline.

I don't believe the 11 AM leaving negates the 2 PM sighting as we don't know what happened. There could be any number of reasons for who appeared to have been her seen at those times. Also I would very closely monitor any witnesses and those who find evidence. I don't for instance rule out that a neighbor did something with her (because he was having an affair with her, he's a psychopath, etc.) and is giving misinformation to LE.

So: is there good reason to think it wasn't the husband? Discuss.

For those like me who have been unclear about the "Find my iPhone" App's ability to pinpoint a location:

"The accuracy of Find my iPhone will depend on a number of factors including interference, the GPS signal and whether Wifi is turned on. The size of the green circle around your phone’s location will give you an indication as to how accurate that information is. It’s also important to note that if your phone is sleeping, Wifi may be disabled which will probably mean you will see a green circle more often than not."

I highly doubt it. If she had been abducted from the house, her phone would have been left there.

If she was abducted from her home, the phone could have been left anywhere. Finding the phone by a road leaves the impression she was at that road. It's not proof that she ever was there. I believe she was at home on the morning of 11/2/2016.

Probably of no significance, but I wonder why she was wrapping a gift for him? Was it is his birthday? Is he a veteran?

Did you have a comment? I don't know why you snipped that.

I posted new information because it is NEW and changes a lot of what we thought..

He also says that there was a package that she had begun wrapping but didn't finish. Why didn't she finish? She just left it for whatever reason? Did the doorbell ring? Did she hear something?Did someone surprise her? Did she return from her jog, begin wrapping a pesent and then something happened to make her stop? Did she actually disappear from the HOUSE?

Excellent post and theory... I wonder what they have found in and around the house? That is weird about the partially wrapped gift, and I too wonder why she didn't finish. Hmmmmm....

So: is there good reason to think it wasn't the husband? Discuss.

We are free to think whatever we want, but since LE has cleared him it's best to redirect our focus to other possibilities. Unless LE changes their minds.

I highly doubt it. If she had been abducted from the house, her phone would have been left there.

The phone could still be a plant. If she left of her own accord, or if someone took her from house..the phone could have been placed there. We can't dismiss that possibility at this point, can we?

If she was abducted from her home, the phone could have been left anywhere. Finding the phone by a road leaves the impression she was at that road. It's not proof that she ever was there. I believe she was at home on the morning of 11/2/2016.

Correct.

If she was at home, the phone would have been at her home as well, right? If a person didn't want the phone, they wouldn't take it with and then throw it on the side of the road, they would just leave it there.

Yes, it's not 100% certain, but it is certainly a strong indication that she was not abducted from her home.

Their anniversary was coming up. Also, someone has repeatedly asked if he called her before using find my iphone and the people magazine article says he did try texting her.

The lack of LE continuing the search right there in that area makes total sense to me. All of the properties that line Sunrise Drive are privately owned. All the homes that line Old Oregon trail are privately owned. LE can't just go traipsing across peoples private property while looking in storage buildings, out buildings, garages, and backyards. Sure, if the owner allows them to search their entire property, then LE is free to do so.

In response to calling off the search, LE should reword their statement something along the lines of , "We've searched all the areas we can legally search as well as areas we were granted permission to search".

Have they searched the entire area where she disappeared ? No.........because they can't. They can look at homes and properties from the street and from the air, but that's about all they can do without a warrant. If you exclude all the private property and all the land mass that is privately owned, then the search zone drops down to about half a dozen acres, mainly city streets and right-of-ways.

Unless she had it on her when she was abducted, and the perp threw it out of his car so she couldn't be traced?

If I go missing, please don't assume I'm so far away that it's no longer worth searching for me. Please.

Additionally...

IIRC....

Typically destructive perps tend to remain (location-wise) in their "comfort area"...where they feel some control...

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members