Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And really, how hard should it be to find an all-female Hispanic masked duo that habitually kidnaps other females? There's gotta be a trail that leads right to that motley crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And LE hasn't found them yet.

So I'm sure we will.

RSBM: Been away from WS for several days (but not away from the work we do here!) and I came back and see that we are exactly where we were last week with this case. Sigh... I knew that is where things stood in public but I was hoping that someone here would have some great new idea, theory and insight based on what few facts have been made public. As time goes on...

You didn't miss a lot, while you were away. This case is very, very cold.

Does anyone know for sure she was discharged the same day from the hospital? Victims such as she would be placed under a false name to hide their identity from an assailant. They may have said she was discharged to throw off anyone knowing her hospital care or where she was being care at.

49 members, 62 guests. This case is certainly garnering attention. Please take a minute to check out other currently missing persons cases while you're here - they all need extra eyes and ideas.

Does anyone know for sure she was discharged the same day from the hospital? Victims such as she would be placed under a false name to hide their identity from an assailant. They may have said she was discharged to throw off anyone knowing her hospital care or where she was being care at.

I believe she was discharged the same day.

While reading the Police report, page 2 really catches my attention. http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sher...6.pdf?sfvrsn=2

"Reporting Person is a family friend of MP. States he received information tonight that didn't want to be involved with LEO contact. Received info that listed male is holding female against her will in a storage container/shed."

These two links show storage containers very near her path of travel:
Drill company: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...&ll=38.7361709029865,-121.82035708805415&z=19
Trucking company https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...l=38.731352361614164,-121.81209860365925&z=18

Here is the thing though. The date is 11/2 on that call. I thought it was THE day, the 25th. I just read the full report. It's still coincidental though. The day she went missing that was reported. Quite interesting.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A followup was done as a welfare check on 11/8/16 regarding the report made on 11/2. I don't think reports it has anything to do with SP.

It's on page 11 of the shasta sheriff reports from 11/8/16.

I looked and looked and looked...I kept coming across a little baby that was kidnapped and murdered...had to give it a rest. Other than that, there was an attempt by a Hispanic woman to kidnap a young girl...there was even a video...but it happened in Connecticut
I think this is a great dynamic and it might pan out.
Police blotters, maps, SM, tips and dibs.

I'm going to stick tailing Mr/Mrs. Satoshi. Bits and bits and bits.

ps. I agree, V. So many sad incidents reported; is heartbreaking.

I don't have the log. But, it would be good to know what time the call was made as well. If it was made early a.m. 11/2, SP couldn't have been there given we have a confirmed 9:00 a.m. sighting in Redding.

At least I think that sighting by the neighbor was confirmed. :waitasec:
The link doesn't work but it automatically downloaded the report to my phone. I took a screenshot hoping to post it here & it says I have to be logged in. I AM logged in lol Any suggestions?

The report says 11/12/2016. . Here is what it says
"Original MPAD For S218 11/2/2016 RR
RP Contacting. Is family friend of MP. States he rec'd info from subj tonight that didn't want to be involved in LEO contact. Rec'd info that listed male is holding a fem against her will in a storage container/shed"

I am trying to switch fom using Tapatalk on my cell hone to my laptop in hopes that I can actually include the report if not a link to the download. Sorry I'm frustrated about this too, I always have trouble with Tapatalk for some reason.

Here is the thing though. The date is 11/2 on that call. I thought it was THE day, the 25th. I just read the full report. It's still coincidental though. The day she went missing that was reported. Quite interesting.

A followup was done as a welfare check on 11/8/16 regarding the report made on 11/2. I don't think reports it has anything to do with SP.

I believe someone is doing a map....it is important to them and the map is an important piece of the puzzle ... the bigger picture... for others. Jmo
I know a map has been created and is being updated, but I'm not understanding the importance of the exact spot of SP. Like, if she was actually standing 30 yards away in a different spot how does that change the case?

While reading the Police report, page 2 really catches my attention. http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sher...6.pdf?sfvrsn=2

"Reporting Person is a family friend of MP. States he received information tonight that didn't want to be involved with LEO contact. Received info that listed male is holding female against her will in a storage container/shed."

Police did a follow up on 11/8/16 as a welfare check on persons involved in first incident on 11/2. It's on page 11 of the reports for that day. I don't think this incident is connected to SP.

Just watched it, so thanks.

For those who are curious, Nancy Grace appeared on the Dr. Oz show and covered the Sherri Papini case, along with two other cases where a woman was abducted while jogging. No new info. Nancy did spend some time excoriating the online haters. Rightfully so, frankly.

She ended it by saying another woman went missing from the "very same spot" years ago. Fail.
Why fail?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Why fail?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

It was the same road (Old Oregon Trail), but some 2 miles away where the years ago abduction allegedly took place. (And most believe there was no off the street abduction in that case. Most believe it was her secret boyfriend.)

These two links show storage containers very near her path of travel:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...&ll=38.7361709029865,-121.82035708805415&z=19

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...l=38.731352361614164,-121.81209860365925&z=18

OMG
ok Thanks Milly and Grace.....Everyone needs to read this log carefully to see if they are seeing what I am seeing in the dates referenced with the extra information.

The 11/12 information is including information from 11/2 and guess what......

This sounds to me that a person got "information" that she was being held in a storage container by a man way back on 11/2.

And guess what.....

This person does not want to work with LE.

Who does this sound like?

I think this call log and the 11/2 information and the 11/12 information speaks for itself.

LE should have solved this case if what I am reading is what I think it is.

An arrest should have been made by now.

Thank you, Grace_elle.

From your first post upthread, it seemed you had a log of a person being held against her will in storage container near the drop-off location on the drop-off day. That would have been pretty major stuff, you tease! :)

Seriously, the 11/2, 11/8 incident and follow-up was worth looking into, but was put to bed already, IIRC.

Lots of scrutiny of my comment on where I was told SP was dropped off. I'm not picking on KaaBoom by quoting him/her here, just using this post as a reference, so please don't take offense.

First, looking at a picture and trying to make judgements on what SP could or could not see is likely counter productive. The photos you are examining looking down the road probably takes in a 5-10 degree field of view at best. SP could turn her head and has a much wider field of view. From the house area west of I5 one could simply turn your head and see the lights of the traffic on I-5 to the SouthEast. That plus the noise= freeway in that direction -->

In regard to the church video, my recollection was that the Sheriff said nothing was seen on the video, perhaps I'm mistaken. It was also he that stated she "walked" to the church. When SP told me the story it was "ran".

Lake16 said, "She saw and heard vehicles on the freeway and headed towards them." Here is the post. Assuming that is true, and I have to reason to doubt Lake16's word, it's not the same area. Because no way could she have seen vehicles on the other side of the hill.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ng-2-November-2016-20&p=12999846#post12999846

The Sheriff said she actually went to the church and no one was there, them she went to the interstate....so they would probably be looking for both. Jmo

IMO: the wording on the statement is a statement by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990