Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know how far they drove when dropping her off....obviously that is the key to narrowing down the area where she was kept. I'm sure the Sheriff and investigators know the answer and I would like to offer a buttermilk pie and a goldfish in exchange for it....

Oh I do too, believe me! And I'm an awesome cook, I'd chip in a cake or 3

I would love to know how far they drove when dropping her off....obviously that is the key to narrowing down the area where she was kept. I'm sure the Sheriff and investigators know the answer and I would like to offer a buttermilk pie and a goldfish in exchange for it....

Whatever a buttermilk pie is, it sounds yummy (not so sure on the goldfish). I say try it. :cheers:

I say this gently and with all respect: no one is being forced to continue to post on this thread. Lake16 has made some requests as to how we CAN help. Maybe we should be doing that instead? Just a suggestion. I have felt frustration many times and simply walked away from the thread and stopped posting until I had new ideas. It's okay to take a break. :seeya:

Lake16 asked people to look for possible suspects. But it would help if Lake16 could share some information about the case, so people know where to begin looking.

Right now we are looking for two hispanic female suspects from somewhere in Northern California, or possibly Southern Oregon, who may be driving a dark SUV. One with thick eyebrows, one with curly hair, and one with straight hair.

Do we know anything else? If there was anything else, I can't remember it. That's not a lot to go on.

The Sheriff stated "CR17 off ramp" as far as where she was found. You are right about reporters...sucks too.

Link? Our VI stated *found* on I-5 on ramp area and skibs changed her map as a result accordingly iirc. which therefore would make sense that she knew that direction was towards home because, wouldn't you think, the entrance ramp to I-5 would say cities north of her at the entrance to that northbound ramp entrance.

That call about someone holding someone in a storage unit is way too coincidental to me too.

Something is up with that and I dont understand how this was dismissed by either LE or anyone else.

What are the odds someone reports this around the time she is released.

I think this could be huge and could be related to this case.
Here is the thing though. The date is 11/2 on that call. I thought it was THE day, the 25th. I just read the full report. It's still coincidental though. The day she went missing that was reported. Quite interesting.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The Sheriff's Department dispatcher said she was found on Northbound I-5 south of Yolo. But Lake16 says she was found north of there. I have no idea what to believe.

I thought the dispatcher was male...Oy

I missed that...I know that is where her phone was found, but how can we be sure that is where SHE left it? Jmo

I think we can assume that, since that was where her phone was found.

Lake16 asked people to look for possible suspects. But it would help if Lake16 could share some information about the case, so people know where to begin looking.

Right now we are looking for two hispanic female suspects from somewhere in Northern California, or possibly Southern Oregon, who may be driving a dark SUV. One with thick eyebrows, one with curly hair, and one with straight hair.

Do we know anything else? If there was anything else, I can't remember it. That's not a lot to go on.

Lake asked us to look at police logs, not specific buildings IIRC. Looking for two females who may have committed similar or violent type acts.

How do we know it was dismissed by LE? I'd think they did send someone out to check it out. Was there enough info for them to verify anything?

Does anyone have a link handy regarding this call log to LE that gives us any idea where this report of someone being held location is at?

If we could find storage units from google maps then we may be able to pinpoint the storage unit where the report originated.

RSBM: Been away from WS for several days (but not away from the work we do here!) and I came back and see that we are exactly where we were last week with this case. Sigh... I knew that is where things stood in public but I was hoping that someone here would have some great new idea, theory and insight based on what few facts have been made public. As time goes on...

BBM:
Lake16 suggested we look for similar crimes committed by perps meeting those descriptions in the following locations:

Redding,
Susanville,
Yreka
Eureka,
Red Bluff,
Chico,
Oroville,
Yuba City/Marysville
Woodland
Sacramento
And also Medford, Oregon.

I agree it's not a lot to go on, but isn't that what we do here? Look for info online with what clues DO we have?

I understand why you want to know that info but even if they were traveling South when they dropped her off they might have been holding her South of the drop off and U-turned just before dropping her off or they could have U-turned right after dropping her off to go a different direction and she may not have seen that. We also have no info as to how long she walked around or how long it took her to get the bag off her head. For whatever reason, LE has not thought it important to give specific timelines and a sequence of events for those things in this case. :dunno:

Well, that's more information that would be nice to know. Did she feel the car make a U-turn before she was dropped off, or did the car just pull over and let her out? I guess Lake16 is the only one who could ask her that type of stuff.

Link? Our VI stated *found* on I-5 on ramp area and skibs changed her map as a result accordingly iirc. which therefore would make sense that she knew that direction was towards home because, wouldn't you think, the entrance ramp to I-5 would say cities north of her at the entrance to that northbound ramp entrance.

There are many articles stating this:

At approximately 4:30 a.m. Thursday, the Shasta County Sheriffs' Office was notified that Sherri had been located. Papini had been released by her captor on a rural road on I-5. Sherri was bound with restraints but was still able to summon help from a passing motorist near the County Road 17 off-ramp." BEM

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/no...n-yolo-county-bound-with-restraints/183165592

Lake asked us to look at police logs, not specific buildings IIRC. Looking for two females who may have committed similar or violent type acts.

Thanks. I'm going to start doing this.

Here is the thing though. The date is 11/2 on that call. I thought it was THE day, the 25th. I just read the full report. It's still coincidental though. The day she went missing that was reported. Quite interesting.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks. I agree that if the report of someone being held in a storage shed was on the day she went missing then that is just as important and could be directly tied to this case.

The only other storage shed I remember seeing was on CG video showing a fake wall of boxes in a storage shed and I think he was implying people could be held behind those boxes.

Wouldnt it be something if the report of someone being held was a storage shed someone near CG video of storage sheds.

Do you happen to have the link to what you saw?

Does anyone have a link handy regarding this call log to LE that gives us any idea where this report of someone being held location is at?

If we could find storage units from google maps then we may be able to pinpoint the storage unit where the report originated.

I don't have the log. But, it would be good to know what time the call was made as well. If it was made early a.m. 11/2, SP couldn't have been there given we have a confirmed 9:00 a.m. sighting in Redding.

At least I think that sighting by the neighbor was confirmed. :waitasec:

BBM:
Lake16 suggested we look for similar crimes committed by perps meeting those descriptions in the following locations:

Redding,
Susanville,
Yreka
Eureka,
Red Bluff,
Chico,
Oroville,
Yuba City/Marysville
Woodland
Sacramento

I agree it's not a lot to go on, but isn't that what we do here? Look for info online with what clues DO we have?

It might be a longshot but If we could figure out which direction the vehicle was traveling when SP was pushed out, and how long they were traveling before that, we might be able to cross some of those cities off the list.

Thanks. I'm going to start doing this.
I looked and looked and looked...I kept coming across a little baby that was kidnapped and murdered...had to give it a rest. Other than that, there was an attempt by a Hispanic woman to kidnap a young girl...there was even a video...but it happened in Connecticut

BBM:

Redding,
Susanville,
Yreka
Eureka,
Red Bluff,
Chico,
Oroville,
Yuba City/Marysville
Woodland
Sacramento

And really, how hard should it be to find an all-female Hispanic masked duo that habitually kidnaps other females? There's gotta be a trail that leads right to that motley crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member