DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this wasn't your main question, but I find this interesting:
"
4. They Live in a Rural area Where Violent Crime Had Been Soaring
The Papinis live in a rural area of northern California with barely any cell phone reception off the main road, Keith told PEOPLE.

When Keith tried to call or text Sherri the day she went missing and he tried to ping her phone, he had to get near the main road about a mile away near their mailbox before he had enough reception, he told PEOPLE."

VI srated that KP gave no interviews (that he was aware of), other than ABC after Sherri was found, so I am wondering about the source. Anyway....the "cell reception" question made me remember this article .
https://www.google.com/amp/people.c...-and-her-family/amp/?client=ms-android-att-us

didn't he also go on the Today show or GMA while she was missing? I do not think the 20/20 interview was the only one he gave but it might have been the only one he has given since her return.

It's the reports of 11 08 2016. I just have a download of report. Can't link on here.

But on page 4 a person makes a call to 911 and stated "tell sheriff's depth to take a good look for that missing girl at golden eye lane" then hangs up and won't provide any follow up info.

I
wonder if that person was male or female.

Well there you go. That's the problem. All we have to go on is a broad overview of where she was released. If we can't find out the exact location she was released, which way the car was going, and maybe how long the kidnappers drove her to get there, then this thread is a total and complete waste of time. Trying to find a suspect with so little information is worse then trying to find a needle in a haystack.

They may have come from the North, the South, the West, or the East. They could have been driving for minutes, or hours, or days. We don't know.

So we are looking for two hispanic females from somewhere in Northern California. That leaves only about 11 million suspects. :facepalm:This might be the single most futile thread on WS ever, and I have seen some that were pretty hopeless.

Well that certainly is fatalistic.

The circumstances of SP's drop-off are important, but they are one piece of the puzzle. I mean, we don't know much about the point of abduction, either. But knowing it or not knowing it doesn't necessarily make or break the entire case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok wait a second. So there was a call to do a welfare check on someone being held against their will, prior to her being released in he area. So could that be the reason she was released? Does anybody know more about this call? Because a driver wouldn't call in and it be described as someone held against their will in a storage unit, would it? It would be a driver reporting a hysterical woman by the road. Who was being held in a storage unit? This link isn't working. What did I miss? Was this just a domestic call or was someone going to report SP being held and the kidnapper hurried and dumped her before they could get to them. They were about to be turned in for that $$. That would make some sense, the reason only 1 released her bc the other kidnapper was reporting it for $$.

I am having a hard time reading everything and it's constantly changing so this may have been thoroughly fleshed out and dismissed. But have there been any warrants to search storage units or properties in that area? I know some of the warrants are being sealed but maybe one of the very first warrants was not sealed. One in that county and not Shasta. I'm sure someone would have caught that though. Forgive me if I brought back up a subject you all have dismissed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

At approx 04:35 on this video the reporter points behind her, indicating where SP was released...there's a sign but I can't make it out
https://youtu.be/0XxCS_ALJAA

It looks like just another random location near the interchange of I-5 and Road 17. Reporters don't seem to care much about getting details these days. They just set their cameras up wherever it's convenient, and start talking.

IMO
The casemap link that shows 3 spots north of Sacramento are pretty close to where she was dropped off near 17. I think she was likely dropped off on Route 17 itself on that map. The question is where is the exact spot on that map and even if we knew the exact spot then how can it help us know which direction they came from and where they were headed.

If I had to guess then I am thinking they were holding her near Sacramento and then after dropping her off they headed back North and they live somewhere around Redding. Because she was taken in Redding so guessing that is their home base area.

I dont think they were holding her in Redding because I dont think they would have driven her so far south which is why I think they were holding her somewhere around Sacromento.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/v...ll=38.734159188748485,-121.8150651719177&z=15

Plus the info came from our VI, Lake. It's as good as we are going to get.

didn't he also go on the Today show or GMA while she was missing? I do not think the 20/20 interview was the only one he gave but it might have been the only one he has given since her return.

Right, that is what I wrote - so this could be a hodge podge of past interviews and the 20/20 information. Tricky.

Well that certainly is fatalistic.

The circumstances of SP's drop-off are important, but they are one piece of the puzzle. I mean, we don't know much about the point of abduction, either. But knowing it or not knowing it doesn't necessarily make or break the entire case.

She was abducted by her mailbox. We know that.

Well there you go. That's the problem. All we have to go on is a broad overview of where she was released. If we can't find out the exact location she was released, which way the car was going, and maybe how long the kidnappers drove her to get there, then this thread is a total and complete waste of time. Trying to find a suspect with so little information is worse then trying to find a needle in a haystack.

They may have come from the North, the South, the West, or the East. They could have been driving for minutes, or hours, or days. We don't know.

So we are looking for two hispanic females from somewhere in Northern California. That leaves only about 11 million suspects. :facepalm:This might be the single most futile thread on WS ever, and I have seen some that were pretty hopeless.

I say this gently and with all respect: no one is being forced to continue to post on this thread. Lake16 has made some requests as to how we CAN help. Maybe we should be doing that instead? Just a suggestion. I have felt frustration many times and simply walked away from the thread and stopped posting until I had new ideas. It's okay to take a break. :seeya:

First , I have not read all posts over the last few days so..with all due respect

But do we know for sure she was abducted from the mailbox area?
And if so, how do we know that?

It looks like just another random location near the interchange of I-5 and Road 17. Reporters don't seem to care much about getting details these days. They just set their cameras up wherever it's convenient, and start talking.

The Sheriff stated "CR17 off ramp" as far as where she was found. You are right about reporters...sucks too.

Ok wait a second. So there was a call to do a welfare check on someone being held against their will, prior to her being released in he area. So could that be the reason she was released? Does anybody know more about this call? Because a driver wouldn't call in and it be described as someone held against their will in a storage unit, would it? It would be a driver reporting a hysterical woman by the road. Who was being held in a storage unit? This link isn't working. What did I miss? Was this just a domestic call or was someone going to report SP being held and the kidnapper hurried and dumped her before they could get to them. They were about to be turned in for that $$. That would make some sense, the reason only 1 released her bc the other kidnapper was reporting it for $$.

I am having a hard time reading everything and it's constantly changing so this may have been thoroughly fleshed out and dismissed. But have there been any warrants to search storage units or properties in that area? I know some of the warrants are being sealed but maybe one of the very first warrants was not sealed. One in that county and not Shasta. I'm sure someone would have caught that though. Forgive me if I brought back up a subject you all have dismissed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That call about someone holding someone in a storage unit is way too coincidental to me too.

Something is up with that and I dont understand how this was dismissed by either LE or anyone else.

What are the odds someone reports this around the time she is released.

I think this could be huge and could be related to this case.

She was abducted by her mailbox.

I didn't say we didn't know anything. But we don't know what time, or what direction they went, or if they made stops, or doubled back, or whether SP was conscious, etc. The point was, the entire exercise isn't futile just because these gaps exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed that...I know that is where her phone was found, but how can we be sure that is where SHE left it? Jmo

That call about someone holding someone in a storage unit is way too coincidental to me too.

Something is up with that and I dont understand how this was dismissed by either LE or anyone else.

What are the odds someone reports this around the time she is released.

I think this could be huge and could be related to this case.

How do we know it was dismissed by LE? I'd think they did send someone out to check it out. Was there enough info for them to verify anything?

The Sheriff stated "CR17 off ramp" as far as where she was found. You are right about reporters...sucks too.

The Sheriff's Department dispatcher said she was found on Northbound I-5 south of Yolo. But Lake16 says she was found north of there. I have no idea what to believe.

It's important for knowing which way the car was traveling when she was pushed out, and which way they might have been coming from. It would also help to know how long they were driving for before she was released. Without knowing that, they could have come from anywhere in California. We have more information about how long she was driven when she was kidnapped, then for when she was released.

I understand why you want to know that info but even if they were traveling South when they dropped her off they might have been holding her South of the drop off and U-turned just before dropping her off or they could have U-turned right after dropping her off to go a different direction and she may not have seen that. We also have no info as to how long she walked around or how long it took her to get the bag off her head. For whatever reason, LE has not thought it important to give specific timelines and a sequence of events for those things in this case. :dunno:

Plus the info came from our VI, Lake. It's as good as we are going to get.

I would love to know how far they drove when dropping her off....obviously that is the key to narrowing down the area where she was kept. I'm sure the Sheriff and investigators know the answer and I would like to offer a buttermilk pie and a goldfish in exchange for it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member