Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it relevant? Not sure myself. Nobody is perfect and an experienced public speaker.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I don't think it matters whether KP started to say 'metal' or 'middle'. It doesn't to me anyway.

But, it's helpful to see/hear the statement so the whole 'milf' thing that keeps coming up can be put to bed.

KP did not say 'milf' -- that makes no sense in context. And, he wasn't talking about branding when he made the statement in question, though I've seen that false contextual reference repeatedly asserted.

I agree. Gang initiations usually involve stuff the gang does to you, like making you drink urine. Or they may have you do something to a member of another gang. But they don't have you do something to some random innocent.

Do you have a source to back that up? Because my information is exactly the opposite. Just about every single gang information site I can find, lists committing crimes as a common gang initiation. I have never heard of gang members being forced to drink urine.

Common Gang Initiations

Rolled In

a.k.a. (Jumped in, Quoted, Lined in) - This ritual usually consists of the recruit having to fight 3 or more members of the gang for a specified amount of time. The time limit is different from gang to gang, but usually last somewhere between 15 seconds and 1 minute. The reason for the beating is to see how tough the recruit is and if he is a fighter.

Lined In
Slightly different in that the gang has two lines of its members and the recruit has to go between the line as the gang members beat him or her. Often times officers are called to new gang members homes at the request of the parent to take assault reports. The child is often uncooperative and unwilling to tell the officer or his parent who his assailants are because he has just joined a gang. This is the most common initiation into the gang.

Walked In
Some gangs have no formal initiation and may just be asked to join the gang.

Sexed In
a.k.a. (diced in) - Sometimes female recruits are required to roll 2 dice. Whatever number is thrown is the number of gang members that the recruit has to have sex with. There have also been stories of gang recruits required to have sex with HIV positive people. This information has never been verified and still remains only a story.

Commit Crimes
Some gangs require that a recruit commit a crime or a series of crimes to prove that they are good candidates for the gangs. Often times, gangs that specialize in a particular crime such as auto theft, will require the recruit to steal a car or commit the crime that they specialize in. Some gangs have point systems for the crimes and the recruit has to have so many points. The crimes required to be committed can be as violent as drive-by shootings or murder.

Courted In
Sometimes an individual is asked to join a gang without going through any initiation. The individual usually has some type of special talent that the gang wants to learn or take advantage of. The individual may have a good connection for drugs, is good at stealing cars, or has some other criminal talent. It may also be that the individual has a car that the gang needs to commit criminal activity or just to get around town in.

Common Gang Initiations

Do you have a source to back that up? Because my information is exactly the opposite. Just about every single gang information site I can find, lists committing crimes as a common gang initiation. I have never heard of gang members being forced to drink urine.

Common Gang Initiations

This seems to confirm the earlier post. Often gangs attack the new member as part of the initiation. It is very unlikely the gang initiation would be to kidnap a random person for three weeks and release them. I've never heard that happen.

I don't know enough about gangs to have an opinion if this was gang related, but I doubt anyone would keep a captive for three weeks unless there was some sort of payoff. It costs money to feed someone - SP wasn't fed much as we know she lost weight, but she was feed something in order to be alive after three weeks.

Which brings to mind something that has been brought up before but not discussed too much (that I recall). Could she have been held by someone who had a bunker? The area seems to have a population of preppers. A bunker would feel like a basement, and there would likely be a stash of food already prepared so there wouldn't be an additional outlay of money to feed a captive person.

Just a thought. Jmo

I have already provided links that prove it can and does happen.

Police: Man accused of kidnapping, beating woman

This seems to confirm the earlier post. Often gangs attack the new member as part of the initiation. It is very unlikely the gang initiation would be to kidnap a random person for three weeks and release them. I've never heard that happen.

You have to read the entire page.
Commit Crimes
Some gangs require that a recruit commit a crime or a series of crimes to prove that they are good candidates for the gangs. Often times, gangs that specialize in a particular crime such as auto theft, will require the recruit to steal a car or commit the crime that they specialize in. Some gangs have point systems for the crimes and the recruit has to have so many points. The crimes required to be committed can be as violent as drive-by shootings or murder.

To your second point, I have provided links that prove it can and does happen.<modsnip>

I don't think it matters whether KP started to say 'metal' or 'middle'. It doesn't to me anyway.

But, it's helpful to see/hear the statement so the whole 'milf' thing that keeps coming up can be put to bed.

KP did not say 'milf' -- that makes no sense in context. And, he wasn't talking about branding when he made the statement in question, though I've seen that false contextual reference repeatedly asserted.
Right. Oh. Wasn't aware of the milf thing, was wondering what the repeating over and over was about. Life a slip of words.

Right. Oh. Wasn't aware of the milf thing, was wondering what the repeating over and over was about. Life a slip of words.

Like a slip of conscious thought?

Did the Papini's give a reason why they left town?

My opinion would be they wanted to be someplace that they felt safe and could begin the slow process of healing

Links are working fine still, the link posted was not the full URL

Here you go. The log for 11/3 http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-03-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2

That links only to the 11/03 report.
The 11/13 report said that LE had been contacted by someone on behalf of another person who had information but did not want to be involved.
The information was that the MP/Missing Person was being held by the "listed male" (my quotation marks) at a storage unit (or bunker?).

Who is the "listed male"? Does anyone know?

My opinion would be they wanted to be someplace that they felt safe and could begin the slow process of healing

It seems I was misunderstood. I can understand leaving to get away from things a few days or weeks. I wanted to know if there was a statement from them about it.

That links only to the 11/03 report.
The 11/13 report said that LE had been contacted by someone on behalf of another person who had information but did not want to be involved.
The information was that the MP/Missing Person was being held by the "listed male" (my quotation marks) at a storage unit (or bunker?).

Who is the "listed male"? Does anyone know?

Here is 11/13 http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-13-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2

You can see other dates by just changing the date in the URL to the one you want to view.

Listed male, I don't know. Could be referring to an RSO or it may mean the person 'listed' as living at a given address.

I don't believe anything in the Shasta Cty Sheriff logs from the date SP disappeared to when she was located are relevant. I think anything pertinent to the investigation has been omitted from the logs and everything else has been checked out and cleared by LE. Reports in the weeks/months leading up to the date are what might be of interest? To see if any similar incidents were reported, or violent crimes that could be related to the perps. MOO

there was nothing random about that abduction, it was targeted and for a specific purpose.

That woman was kidnapped and beaten for several weeks as part of a gang initiation. The point is that gang members will do that. It is a possibility in SP's case as well. SP could have been targeted for the specific purpose of a gang member's initiation.

Which I believe is about a thousand times more likely than the possibility that SP was human trafficked. Because I don't think anybody has been able to provide even one example of a 34 year old woman being randomly grabbed off the street for purposes of sex trafficking.

Yesterday, I posted some personal speculation about Pg. 2 of the PR from Nov. 13 http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-12-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2

I'm not debating how well the tip was investigated, it's obvious that many officers responded. I'm just wondering if the report ended up carrying any weight/legitimacy or was possibly even still being examined.

Today, I spent some more time reading PR's pertaining to this case. I stumbled across pg. 3 from this Nov. 3 report (I know many of you have too): http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-03-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Similar to yesterday, I'm not questioning anything to do with the legitimacy or investigative aspects pertaining to this PR.

What I did though, was compare the two police reports. I found a common link in suspect licence plate numbers. Below, you will see three plates which are identical from each case, with two new plate numbers appearing on the 11-13-16 PR. Are we to assume this is an "all incidents" file? Whereas two new plates were added to the 11-13-16 report bringing the total to five suspect plates? OR were the same three plates generated from two different sources? Obviously these plates have been researched by the Investigators. I'm not familiar with licence plate sleuthing known suspected licence plates, but as the police report is public information and these listed licence plates are suspected vehicles, is there anything worthwhile here?

11-4-2016 Police Report Suspect Vehicle(s)
7PUF353 CA 2016 Tan Chevy Suburban
7HIJ606 CA 2016
7W47097 CA 2016

11-13-2016 Police Report Suspect Vehicle(s)
7PUF353 CA 2016 Tan Chevy
7HIJ606 CA 2016
7W47097 CA 2016
6F25880 CA 2016
4GIC261 CA 2016

This is the original post. Nine Milly found all this. The first link in paragraph one is for 11/13 and it worked for me a few minutes ago.

After reading, if anyone can tell me who the "listed male" is, I would appreciate it.

(Thank you Skibaboo for posting your answer while I was posting the question again.
I wish that someone was married to a Redding police officer. But it would compromise the investigation to reveal their information I guess. Oh well...)

Do you have a source to back that up? Because my information is exactly the opposite. Just about every single gang information site I can find, lists committing crimes as a common gang initiation. I have never heard of gang members being forced to drink urin

Common Gang Initiations
I agree. that sounds more like initiation to a frat

It seems I was misunderstood. I can understand leaving to get away from things a few days or weeks. I wanted to know if there was a statement from them about it.

Sorry

I have not read anything about a statement

What always draws me to a case is when something just doesn't sound believable. When my hinky meter goes off. Like Casey Anthony, Ross Harris, Jodi Aries. And this one. I just can't buy the story. Something just ain't right. It's not believable.
I don't know if that is saying too much. Sorry if it is.

Here is 11/13 http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-13-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2

You can see other dates by just changing the date in the URL to the one you want to view.

Listed male, I don't know. Could be referring to an RSO or it may mean the person 'listed' as living at a given address.

I don't believe anything in the Shasta Cty Sheriff logs from the date SP disappeared to when she was located are relevant. I think anything pertinent to the investigation has been omitted from the logs and everything else has been checked out and cleared by LE. Reports in the weeks/months leading up to the date are what might be of interest? To see if any similar incidents were reported, or violent crimes that could be related to the perps. MOO

I understand what you are saying but the word "listed" indicates to me that he was on some kind of list. As if they had a name. Otherwise it seems like they would use an adjective like "unidentified" or "unknown". IDK, maybe not.

Also the Jeter woman's name was on the 11/03 report. Maybe one of the license plate #s are hers?

There is definitely a code but something was reported and the fact that the Jeter woman's name comes up makes it seem more substantial. Wasn't she a friend of SP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper