Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so confused...why did it take so long to release these sketches? Does this mean there hasn’t been threat to public safety this whole time??

I’m so confused...why did it take so long to release these sketches? Does this mean there hasn’t been threat to public safety this whole time??

Apparently. I think we are sitting on the same bench. Push over. We may need more room. LOL

I know that there is and has always been a ton of skepticism revolving around this case.
I do wonder though, do you think the FBI would be duped by this young married couple, for over a year?
IMO, they would not. If this were a scam, I believe the FBI would have figured it out long ago and either charged them with something or at the very least, let it all drop.
IMO they would not still be working on it.
If not for that fact, I would still be sideways glancing at it.

Apparently. I think we are sitting on the same bench. Push over. We may need more room. LOL

Thank you and a few others:)) My crazy pills aren’t working as well lately. Well, I’ll just say I hope they catch these maniacs soon. With those sketches I am sure we will have a resolution in no time.

I know that there is and has always been a ton of skepticism revolving around this case.
I do wonder though, do you think the FBI would be duped by this young married couple, for over a year?
IMO, they would not. If this were a scam, I believe the FBI would have figured it out long ago and either charged them with something or at the very least, let it all drop.
IMO they would not still be working on it.
If not for that fact, I would still be sideways glancing at it.

IMO they would work on it until they reached an answer no matter which way the evidence was leading them.

It's almost a whole year since her disappearance - hope more information about the case from LE is made public soon

The sacbee article reminded me of some prior behaviors as well.

Dam if i was allowed to finally shower and slammed my captors head into a terlet and cut my foot I would be so glad they didn't kill me right then and there :facepalm:

Glad to see this thread reopened! After reading all of the newly released information I am more convinced than ever. That is all.

Maybe Papini, OJ and Scott Peterson can band together in search of the perps? :waiting:

Dam if i was allowed to finally shower and slammed my captors head into a terlet and cut my foot I would be so glad they didn't kill me right then and there :facepalm:

Especially when they have a gun as SP said. She sure is brave for fighting them. Glad to hear they allowed her to shower....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95