Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if investigators have located those bandannas inside her home.

I think I found the owner of that solid-colored bandanna the other captor was wearing

attachment.php

Attachments

• TheCowboyMusketeer3.jpg
    TheCowboyMusketeer3.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 399
I wouldn't. I don't care what people say. I'd be concerned about preserving the integrity of the investigation and making sure they are able to catch the bad guys. Not "prove" my veracity to a curious and judgmental public.

They are irrelevant. Justice is more important than proving oneself to skeptics.

And coming out to make a public statement would not make her more safe. How would that keep her captors from trying to harm him?

I mean i know this case has problems. But a victim of a brutal kidnapping living in hiding and not making public statements to a braying public? IMO that isn't suspicious. It's logical under the circumstances.

KP hasn’t had a problem with making statements tho. So it’s like she’s hiding to avoid scrutiny and he’s the yapper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That may be info from locals on another forum, sorry. I would edit my post but it’s not letting me for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How would locals have that information but MSM doesn't?

Also,the comments that people leave on the bottom of MSM articles stating "facts" are pretty much useless IMO. You can't tell if people are just making things up.

JMO

Think about it. If you were kidnapped. Held for 3 weeks and permanently branded...
No, we really can't say what we would do because we haven't been in that situation, but...
Does continuing to live in the same home and becoming a hermit make any sense?
She's let go from a hostage situation to life the life of a recluse?

All I can say with certainty, is if I felt no one believed me, there is no way I wouldn't come out to the public and tell my story, show my scar and defend myself.
I get that it would be scary to do, but living in virtual captivity to me, would mean my captors were still controlling me.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SP seems to not be afraid of mixing it up. Outing her foes. Smashing heads, kicking butt, and taking names, and walking away, proudly the victor. From some of the stories we've heard, anyway. That SP seems like she'd tell the media and public where they could stuff their doubts, proudly show her battle scars, the fact that she "won", and she's alive, and she even slammed one's head in a toilet, and lived to tell about it, by golly.

If something started out as a "game" of sorts, for a specific reason, and went terribly awry, coming out, and talking, could untangle the web, that she/they don't want untangled.

Ok, this is where I'm at right now on this case, that I have followed from day one. I may even get in trouble with this but it is my view and have been sitting by, reading and wondering just what in heck I can post.
My first thought? This looks like a "punishment" situation to me. Her story, the injuries, the cutting of the hair and her being set free, the anonymous donor who offered $50,000 ransom for her return, then changed it to $100,000 for just information on her disappearance and now Gamble is saying that Papini is going to receive part of the ransom because she survived her
'kidnapping'. I think it strange that after changing the amount on the ransom to information to double the amount and then within 24 hours , she reappears. Now, she gets to keep some of the 'ransom'. I just can't help but think that she was 'taken' to be punished for either something she did or didn't do. Also can't help but think about a Slave/Master situation here (hope I don't offend anyone here). If she disobeyed someone, then she would have to suffer punishment. And......if the master did not want to be found out, he just might offer a "ransom" for her return or even offer to pay 'her' to keep quiet about him. And of course, be the anonymous donor all the time, right? I know that this might seem strange to some people here but the secrecy of her job, the craziness of her story, her miraculous reappearance just after the ransom for her return jumped from $50,000 to $100,000 for just information to now the donor going to pay money to Papini for surviving....is just way too strange to me and opens up a hundred questions. She has been silent, her husband hasn't because IMO, he is trying very hard to understand and make sense of all of this. She can't talk because of the 'punishment' situation. This is my view and I can appreciate if anyone totally disagrees but would like for y'all to at least digest. This is such a strange case that I think a strange answer will solve the case. Again, JMO

Ok, this is where I'm at right now on this case, that I have followed from day one. I may even get in trouble with this but it is my view and have been sitting by, reading and wondering just what in heck I can post.
My first thought? This looks like a "punishment" situation to me. Her story, the injuries, the cutting of the hair and her being set free, the anonymous donor who offered $50,000 ransom for her return, then changed it to $100,000 for just information on her disappearance and now Gamble is saying that Papini is going to receive part of the ransom because she survived her
'kidnapping'. I think it strange that after changing the amount on the ransom to information to double the amount and then within 24 hours , she reappears. Now, she gets to keep some of the 'ransom'. I just can't help but think that she was 'taken' to be punished for either something she did or didn't do. Also can't help but think about a Slave/Master situation here (hope I don't offend anyone here). If she disobeyed someone, then she would have to suffer punishment. And......if the master did not want to be found out, he just might offer a "ransom" for her return or even offer to pay 'her' to keep quiet about him. And of course, be the anonymous donor all the time, right? I know that this might seem strange to some people here but the secrecy of her job, the craziness of her story, her miraculous reappearance just after the ransom for her return jumped from $50,000 to $100,000 for just information to now the donor going to pay money to Papini for surviving....is just way too strange to me and opens up a hundred questions. She has been silent, her husband hasn't because IMO, he is trying very hard to understand and make sense of all of this. She can't talk because of the 'punishment' situation. This is my view and I can appreciate if anyone totally disagrees but would like for y'all to at least digest. This is such a strange case that I think a strange answer will solve the case. Again, JMO

Here's where I am at. NOTHING could surprise me about this case. Ok, maybe a verified alien abduction. But your theory is as good as any. I'll admit, I'm stumped.

I think I commented about this back in the earlier days when the hoop earrings and bandanna issue arose. I ride motorcycles (hence the gif). I have worn doo-rags, bandannas, buffs, wrap-around eye wear, etc... and have, for over 20 years now.

My favorite is the buff. It can be made into so many different head/face/neck coverings. I have never, in 20+ years of riding, seen anything, or worn anything, that would allow my earlobes to show, such as you see in the photo of the female on the left.

Here's a vid of the many ways to wear a Buff. I normally wear mine in the Balaclava, or Face Mask, options.

Note: The only thing I think of when I see the woman on the left, is someone with the fake Santa Beards, with hooks that go over your ears, only its a piece of fabric, instead of a beard.
[video=youtube;sSvRm4CHmvE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSvRm4CHmvE&t=50s[/video]

I wonder how easy it is to move large sums of money around in a case like this without LE being aware of it?

I wonder how easy it is to move large sums of money around in a case like this without LE being aware of it?
:bodyguard: People ask questions when large sums of money gets moved around. It would have to be done in an interesting way.

I not sure if this has been mentioned yet...

Do we know if it was the ransom money that was used to purchase their home just recently?

How convenient.

I not sure if this has been mentioned yet...

Do we know if it was the ransom money that was used to purchase their home just recently?

How convenient.

What home would that be? A different home than the one they have been living in?

A crypto currency like Bitcoin would be difficult to trace.

I don't know much about Bitcoin. If this is truly untraceable we are in big trouble with criminal enterprises or terrorists using it to cover their activity's. JMO

Think about it. If you were kidnapped. Held for 3 weeks and permanently branded...
No, we really can't say what we would do because we haven't been in that situation, but...
Does continuing to live in the same home and becoming a hermit make any sense?
She's let go from a hostage situation to life the life of a recluse?

All I can say with certainty, is if I felt no one believed me, there is no way I wouldn't come out to the public and tell my story, show my scar and defend myself.
I get that it would be scary to do, but living in virtual captivity to me, would mean my captors were still controlling me.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I don't know. I probably would become a hermit. I would certainly tell LE everything, but not the media.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I don't know. I probably would become a hermit. I would certainly tell LE everything, but not the media.

But truthfully, I'm kind of already looking for a reason to become a hermit, anyway. I'd probably get 20 more chickens to keep me occupied, one more dog for security, and call it a darn good excuse to never go grocery shopping again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member