Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, it happens. I was raped years ago. The rapists went on to murder someone. By the time they were caught, trial, etc., my case was past the statue of limitations. Obviously, they couldn’t use my case at trial, but I was scheduled to testify in the penalty phase. Once the media found my name and couldn’t figure me out (different state from my assault, length of time, etc) they were relentless in trying to interview me..print media, tv news media, and, of course, some of the crime shows. They contacted me at work home gym, my parents home, etc. they contacted my friends who knew how strongly I felt about this. They talked to no one.

I also talked to no one and they didn’t leave me alone until after I testified. When I still wouldn’t “tell all”, they persisted for a while, then finally left me alone. Sorry to say, they only care about the story, not anyone’s feelings or rights. The only important thing is being the first to get the story, no matter how inaccurate it may or may not be.

I'm so very, very sorry this happened to you. Hoping you are healing from this horrible experience.

We don’t, but if you look at the other police reports, it seems to lend more credibility to the graeffs than SP. Sheila even called the cops on her saying she think SP kicked her door in. Many of the police reports were very close together time wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm wondering who SP takes after in her family.

Are her parents still married to each other?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Maybe it was CG code speak for "This is my first case"?
“My hired negotiator has negotiated hostage releases all over the world, so he will determine immediately if you are lying,” the person cautioned would-be scammers on his website SherriPapini.com

CG, the anon donor?? Speaking about, CG, the hired professional?? And embellishing his creds? :thinking:

Respectfully snipped by me, BBM

I see what you mean, Gitana. I looked up a photo of CG and his wife...the whole case is pretty bizarre but still have the feeling that at some point, the truth will eventually come out.
Whoa. I feel like some pieces just fell into place for me.

Unless she was out jogging, a van pulls up with a woman leaning out asking for directions. Would probably be normal to feel safe in that situation (woman).

How is that possible? Both women were allegedly wearing bandannas, remember? How could they lean out and ask directions in a way that didn't scare the heck out of her? Either their faces were visible and they tricked her into trusting them, therefore she should be able to give a better description...

Or they ambushed her in their disguises and they used brute force to get her into the van, making the neatly placed phone/earbuds detail pretty darned anomalous.

KP made a point in his 911 call to mention the clumps of hair, or whatever. Trying to imply a struggle with someone, and yet, the reality of it doesn't corroborate that. I still don't get his leaps of logic in that call.

CG, the anon donor?? Speaking about, CG, the hired professional?? And embellishing his creds? :thinking:

Yep. Waaaay upstream, others expressed their very strong doubt about CG's "credentials".

Gitana's post re CG makes the most sense to me of anything. I'm feeling like the pieces are fitting together much better. Again, it comes down to follow the money!

How is that possible? Both women were allegedly wearing bandannas, remember? How could they lean out and ask directions in a way that didn't scare the heck out of her? Either their faces were visible and they tricked her into trusting them, therefore she should be able to give a better description...

Or they ambushed her in their disguises and they used brute force to get her into the van, making the neatly placed phone/earbuds detail pretty darned anomalous.

KP made a point in his 911 call to mention the clumps of hair, or whatever. Trying to imply a struggle with someone, and yet, the reality of it doesn't corroborate that. I still don't get his leaps of logic in that call.

Or is this a snippet of info that we are not privy to - the moment she was captured by her so called kidnappers. Perhaps the ones that took her from her run were not the ones who kept her for the two weeks. They were simply scanning the scene for possible 'lucrative transactions' and came across SP and hooked into their network.... Maybe these people took her from behind and immbolised her using formaldyhyde or other and then onsold her to her the devilish captors. Nothing would surprise me at this point!

I'm wondering who SP takes after in her family.

Are her parents still married to each other?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Maybe no one.

Yes they are still married to each other.

Redding Searchlight article about Cameron Gamble, 2007. Wouldn't you know it, he has a knack for getting anonymous people to donate to his causes!

CALIFORNIA -- ALABAMA - Twister of fate - Former Redding couple helps neighbors in new hometown

Redding Record Searchlight (CA) - March 8, 2007

Just three months after moving from Redding to Enterprise, Ala., Cameron and Jennifer Gamble and their two young children heard the warning sirens, shut themselves in their home's walk-in closet and waited out last week's tornado.

"You could hear twigs breaking," Jennifer Gamble said. "It was like from the movie 'Twister'; it was so scary."

When the Gambles emerged, their neighborhood was intact. But just a quarter-mile away, the tornado had peeled away rooftops and tossed cars upside-down.
The tornado killed nine people, including eight students at a high school. It destroyed 211 homes and damaged at least 500 more, the American Red Cross reported.
But the three times the Gambles tried to volunteer at the Red Cross, it was closed.

"We felt so overwhelmed and helpless. There was so much damage that you didn't see on the news ... so many trees down, houses damaged, telephone poles at 45-degree angles," said Jennifer Gamble, a stay-at-home mom who attended Simpson University in Redding.

The couple prayed about what to do.

Then Jennifer created a Web site, www.enterprisetornadoministry.blogspot.com. Cameron grabbed a notebook and went door-to-door -- and to homes without doors -- asking neighbors what would help.
The Web site described needs like trash bags and cardboard boxes and requested money to rent a mini-excavator, which is like a small backhoe. Cameron Gamble is well experienced in operating one -- he previously owned Gamble Excavating in Redding.

The Gambles sent about 70 e-mails, telling friends about the Web site. An anonymous donor paid $850 to rent, deliver and fuel a mini-excavator for a week. The figure quickly grew to about $2,000 in donations, with more on the way. Before they knew it, they had started their own relief effort.

"We took a step of faith," Jennifer Gamble said. "We'll do it until it runs out of steam."

Every day since Monday, Cameron has operated the mini-excavator, helping pull cars, tree trunks and other debris away from homes.
Volunteers appear whenever they hear the engine, Jennifer Gamble said.

"It seemed like a lot of people just needed structure. Someone needed to say, 'OK, this is the plan.' And people just follow," she said.

Tuesday, Cameron and others pulled a car off of a house and took a half-ton truck crushed by a pine tree back to its driveway two doors away, Jennifer Gamble said.
Cameron Gamble's new employer, government survival-training contractor Tate Inc., has been very supportive and flexible with his schedule.
The Gambles moved to Alabama in December, when Cameron was hired as a code-of-conduct trainer, giving direction to Army and special forces pilots.
He laughed Wednesday about getting out of bed with the flu to warn his moving-in neighbors about the tornado, then joining his family in the closet.

"Yeah, our fallout shelter is the walk-in closet in our master bedroom," Cameron Gamble said.

After experiencing her first tornado, Jennifer Gamble said she doesn't regret the move from Redding.

"Out of all the places in the world we could have moved," she said, "I feel like we are here to help these people."

Reporter KR can be reached at 225-8339 or at kross@redding.com. Copyright (c) 2007, Redding Record Searchlight (CA)

I just don't know what to think of CG. His insertion into SP's kidnapping is odd and undeniably suspicious. If that DNA ends up being that of CG and JG..... wow. What would that mean for KP's involvement? Either it was a massive hoax that he, and also LJ, were in on (because she brought the AD and CG together), or KP is extremely naive for all of this to happen under his nose.

How is that possible? Both women were allegedly wearing bandannas, remember? How could they lean out and ask directions in a way that didn't scare the heck out of her?

I still think that she would have approached the vehicle if the driver & passenger wore medical masks & claimed they got lost on the way to a dialysis center or other medical facility....

As long as I have no concrete evidence of planning by SP I still consider the Papinis victims.
However I draw a blank as to the reason for this kidnapping and torture of SP. Seems to me to be too far from reality to be real.

Yes there are groups of people who kidnap victims and torture for ransom. Out here in New England a Dominican gang called the Joloperos kidnap drug dealers and torture them until a ransom is paid. With their drug dealing and other criminal activity there is often very little risk of loved ones involving police.
They are sophisticated in that they stalk a dealer, place GPS devices and track them. They take the dealer to a safe house and torture, often with a hot iron.
But that is far different than 2 Hispanic women targeting a blonde woman. For what purpose?

Violent Gangs - Kidnapping Crew Targeted Criminal Community

Yes the 2 women who kidnapped immigrant workers to work the marijuana farm is similar in that the perps are female. (I honestly think those 2 were in jail when SP went missing) But there was a purpose to it. And the victims likely don't trust LE anyway.

If it was for ransom why weren't the more affluent members of the Bethel Church targeted? They seem to control the money and power in Redding.

Or is this a snippet of info that we are not privy to - the moment she was captured by her so called kidnappers. Perhaps the ones that took her from her run were not the ones who kept her for the two weeks. They were simply scanning the scene for possible 'lucrative transactions' and came across SP and hooked into their network.... Maybe these people took her from behind and immbolised her using formaldyhyde or other and then onsold her to her the devilish captors. Nothing would surprise me at this point!

If they came up from behind and immobilized her with formaldehyde, how would her phone have been placed so neatly?

Just when i think this case cant get any stranger.......it does :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members