Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was not just KP who said she had hose clamps on her wrists. CHP on the scene where she was found reported that to dispatch in the audio released. I'm trying to find just the entire CHP dispatch audio but the recording with the dispatch saying she had "hose clamps on her wrists" can be heard just before the minute mark in this video: http://abcnews.go.com/US/911-caller-missing-california-mom-risked-hit-car/story?id=43819168

Also of note from the CHP audio is that the officer said she was "heavily battered" and "chained to something".

Dispatch traffic is often incorrect. My point is, KP has talked to her more than anyone else. By the time he was comfortable to give TV interviews, wouldn't you think he'd have his facts straight?

Dispatch traffic is often incorrect. My point is, KP has talked to her more than anyone else. By the time he was comfortable to give TV interviews, wouldn't you think he'd have his facts straight?

Only partly kidding after 51 years marriage...Sherri could have told him lots of things that he got wrong on TV interviews. :D

Thank you - I listened to it. and it stops at 9:56. There should be 25 mins or so of audio. I know at one point in the past, I heard a snippet in which an officer on the scene refers to the hose clamps. That's not in this particular recording.

Thanks I didn't listen to the entire thing. The hose clamps audio clip IS in the ABC video I posted above in post#1058 so I know it must be in additional raw audio somewhere.

If we have both CHP and the mayor describing her as heavily battered, she was, IMO. Something happened to this woman.

Really? You think the people who were with her on the scene reported incorrectly where her restraints were and her condition? KP was not there on the side of the road with her when she was found. By the time he reached her 150 miles away in the hospital the restraints would have been removed and placed in evidence. We don't know if he ever saw the chains and hose clamps himself or if he was only going by descriptions of them he heard. But, regardless, his description MATCHES what LE said on the radio. I'm not sure what your point is at all in criticizing his wording in a TV interview when his descriptions of the restraints matched what LE said on the scene. As to the later revealed info about there being hose clamps on her ankles, have you considered that perhaps she had hose clamps on BOTH her wrists and her ankles?

If we have both CHP and the mayor describing her as heavily battered, she was, IMO. Something happened to this woman.

I firmly believe something happened to this woman.
Her injuries were apparent to LE
My question isn't whether she was beaten /battered.
My question is by whom and why. There must be a reason
There are just so many questions in this case, nothing makes sense to me

BBM: Tick Tock ... Tick Tock !

JMO but I think the time is running out for LE to charge SP and/or KP and/or anyone else involved in this hoax, lying to LE, etc.

:thinking:

1. LE releases the sketches of the abductors almost 1 year after the kidnapping/release of SP ...

2. LE releases info about Mystery Michigan Man and in the same breath, 1 year later, states MM did not meet up with SP ...

3. LE releases the video of SP running through church grounds at 4:15 in the morning almost 1 year after SP's release by her abductors ...

:thinking: Statute of Limitations must be getting close for LE to file charges for this hoax !

:moo:

I remember when this first happened, and I was so interested in the details and justice for this woman. Then, as details came forth exposing some of her previous stunts, I began (just personally and in MOO) to lose interest as I believed it was an unbelievable hoax and would be sorted eventually. The actress in this play may be (JMO) one brick shy of a load, IYKWIM. MOO. Sad story because there are legitimate abductions and horrors out there and this detracts from them. IMHO

I have a hard time with the theory that SP was "lured" into a vehicle but didn't see faces
If someone stopped and talked to me with bandanas on their faces, I would run. If their faces were uncovered, there would be more detail about appearance.

So does that mean she was grabbed off of the street?
Why was her phone so neatly laid out?

I absolutely agree with you, gitana. I just don't know if I'm sure what that something is.

How did the abductors know she would be in that location at that time?
Was this random?
Would they have taken any woman who happened to be alone on the street?

If someone was waiting, looking for her specifically, then its personal and someone knows why

I remember when this first happened, and I was so interested in the details and justice for this woman. Then, as details came forth exposing some of her previous stunts, I began (just personally and in MOO) to lose interest as I believed it was an unbelievable hoax and would be sorted eventually. The actress in this play may be (JMO) one brick shy of a load, IYKWIM. MOO. Sad story because there are legitimate abductions and horrors out there and this detracts from them. IMHO

I'm as skeptical as anyone (I always have been). But I do think we have to hold out the possibility that her past history could have actually motivated someone to do this to her without her consent. IOW, "I know the real Sherri. I know what a nutjob she always was. And now she has this nice suburban life and family and my life is harder than hers, and it isn't fair. So I'm going to mess her up." Kind of a revenge is a dish best served cold scenario.

It's far-fetched I know. And it would require the perps to have had some prior connection to Sherri, which you would think LE would uncover in a year's time.

Wow!!

I firmly believe something happened to this woman.
Her injuries were apparent to LE
My question isn't whether she was beaten /battered.
My question is by whom and why. There must be a reason
There are just so many questions in this case, nothing makes sense to me

I know. It's clear to me there are questions LE has. The people involved in this case are...odd. The case itself is bizarre.

http://people.com/crime/investigator-explains-surveillance-video-sherri-papini-before-she-was-found/

So Jackson says they released the video now in order to "jog some memories". How exactly is that going to happen from what we see on that video? "Oh, you know what, I was driving by that morning. I,too, saw a woman running and flailing her arms." I don't see how it's going to be of any help. If someone actually witnessed her getting out of a car on the side of the interstate at 4 am, I'm pretty sure they don' t need their memory jogged.

I'm as skeptical as anyone (I always have been). But I do think we have to hold out the possibility that her past history could have actually motivated someone to do this to her without her consent. IOW, "I know the real Sherri. I know what a nutjob she always was. And now she has this nice suburban life and family and my life is harder than hers, and it isn't fair. So I'm going to mess her up." Kind of a revenge is a dish best served cold scenario.

It's far-fetched I know. And it would require the perps to have had some prior connection to Sherri, which you would think LE would uncover in a year's time.

With sex-trafficking being officially ruled out AFAIK, I honestly can’t think of any motive other than revenge to account for 22 days worth of injuries and no ransom requested. But you’d think she’d have been told it was revenge and she’d be able to tell LE. Unless she’s afraid to. Or she has told them and they haven’t released that info...yet.

A Todd Koelhepp serial killer situation is possible, I suppose, in which case she is very fortunate to have survived relatively unscathed. It just doesn’t seem likely IMO.

Other than those two scenarios, there’s a “liaison gone bad” or Sherri doing all this to herself in bid for attention from KP and/or money. Or none of the above.

Really? You think the people who were with her on the scene reported incorrectly where her restraints were and her condition? KP was not there on the side of the road with her when she was found. By the time he reached her 150 miles away in the hospital the restraints would have been removed and placed in evidence. We don't know if he ever saw the chains and hose clamps himself or if he was only going by descriptions of them he heard. But, regardless, his description MATCHES what LE said on the radio. I'm not sure what your point is at all in criticizing his wording in a TV interview when his descriptions of the restraints matched what LE said on the scene. As to the later revealed info about there being hose clamps on her ankles, have you considered that perhaps she had hose clamps on BOTH her wrists and her ankles?

Scanner traffic is often incorrect, believe me. I work in a field where I hear it all the time. Yes, as SP's intimate life partner I think KP should have known where the hose clamps were on her body by the time he gave an interview.

Why do you think there's a possibility that she had hose clamps on her wrists and ankles? I'm willing to explore that if you've seen it in a recent article, or a quote from LE? I have seen an article today where Sgt. Jackson says hose clamps were on her ankles but the clamps weren't bound to each other. I didn't see anything about hose clamps on her wrists and ankles. I definitely want to check that out.

http://people.com/crime/investigator-explains-surveillance-video-sherri-papini-before-she-was-found/

So Jackson says they released the video now in order to "jog some memories". How exactly is that going to happen from what we see on that video? "Oh, you know what, I was driving by that morning. I,too, saw a woman running and flailing her arms." I don't see how it's going to be of any help. If someone actually witnessed her getting out of a car on the side of the interstate at 4 am, I'm pretty sure they don' t need their memory jogged.

Maybe people close to the case need their memory jogged, not the general public.

Just an idea.

jmopinion

I have a feeling he's not referring to memories of that morning necessarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie