Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in cali and I instinctively smiled and the lady told me "don't smile", and my daughter was told to not smile when she got hers last year.

Maybe it depends on the county or even whose snapping the pic.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I bet you're right about that! :D I wasn't trying to make an issue of it, it just surprised me and I wondered. It probably doesn't even matter. Sometimes I forget and veer OT. Oops.

When someone says, "Pink Jacket" I'm picturing a solid pink or a mostly pink jacket. I'm not even sure that Jacket would come to my mind, if I had seen it earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw it as grey and coral.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Maybe Oregon is different but we am smile in ours or at least they've always always me but you can usually tell by if the background is one solid color I assume all of California's uses

Which is interesting. LE has the same information Keith has, the text message and witness statements. But LE has repeatedly said, last seen at 2:00PM. Three hours is a big difference.

Maybe KP has knowledge that the 2:00 pm witness sighting is unreliable (older man who lives down the street frequently misstates facts)?
Initially LE said 2:00 but later they said late morning/early afternoon.

"Again, the Sheriff’s Office has had multiple eye witness reports from neighbors that know Sherri Papini and she was seen in the area of Sunrise Drive on 11/02/16 in the mid to late-morning/early afternoon wearing a pink jogging top while she was on a jog/walk."

http://eastvalleytimes.com/sheriffs-office-gives-update-sherri-papini/

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

IMO, I questioned the wearing of a jacket at all. The temp would've been around 64. I'm not a runner, but I wouldn't wear a jacket if walking. But I know several smaller gals that stay cold, so it may not have been unusual for her. A lot of trees, so it could've been shady as well, requiring a jacket. Just don't believe I would've called it pink.

https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/usa/redding/historic

But what if you'd only seen the sleeve from the side? In a glimpse? Not saying you're wrong, just asking. In everyday life we aren't so attentive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"Again, the Sheriff’s Office has had multiple eye witness reports from neighbors that know Sherri Papini and she was seen in the area of Sunrise Drive on 11/02/16 in the mid to late-morning/early afternoon wearing a pink jogging top while she was on a jog/walk."

She may very well have gone out more than one time...

I bet you're right about that! :D I wasn't trying to make an issue of it, it just surprised me and I wondered. It probably doesn't even matter. Sometimes I forget and veer OT. Oops.
For what's it worth I read online it has to do with the software for facial recognition if you are or are not allowed to smile. No idea if it varies throughout a state? My daughter and I went to same DMV location, different times, both were not allowed to smile.

Just a hunch, but looking at all of Sherri's photos, compared to the one ID photo, I'm guessing she was told no smiling. She looks very happy/bubbly in 99% of her pics.

Well, least now we know multiple witnesses who know her saw her on a walk/ jog. Sounds reliable.

The only thing I can think of about them wearing their "business logo" is that maybe the reporter was hanging out at their work, waiting for an opportunity to catch them off guard and get an interview.

THANK YOU for giving the grieving parents the benefit of the doubt! :loveyou:

I get reeeallly tired of everything victims do (families included) being picked apart and viewed negatively. Her sil's interview is analyzed and her mother isn't emotional enough and now her parents' attire is criticized. Good grief! Can't victim friendly WSers cut Sherri's family some slack?! Excuse my rant, but come on, we're better people than that aren't we?

This is the first thread I've actually tried to help with, although I''ve lurked on a few others. Calling it a night, but thank you for letting me try to contribute, and listening to my thoughts. Sherri needs to come back to her kids.

The only thing I can think of about them wearing their "business logo" is that maybe the reporter was hanging out at their work, waiting for an opportunity to catch them off guard and get an interview.

I was wondering if they maybe wanted the possible abductor to know their business for some reason?

But your thought makes way more sense :)

This is the first thread I've actually tried to help with, although I''ve lurked on a few others. Calling it a night, but thank you for letting me try to contribute, and listening to my thoughts. Sherri needs to come back to her kids.

This applies to me also...so, from one lurker to another...thank you for your input!

I get reeeallly tired of everything victims (families included) do being picked apart and viewed negatively. Her sil's interview is analyzed and, her mother isn't emotional enough and now her parents' attire is criticized. Good grief! Can't victim friendly WSers cut Sherri's family some slack?! Excuse my rant, but come on, we're better people than that aren't we?

I am very sorry for sounding rude or mean, I was only thinking out loud. This is a very sad situation.

But what if you'd only seen the sleeve from the side? In a glimpse? Not saying you're wrong, just asking. In everyday life we aren't so attentive.

Good question! I'd probably remember it.

I find this interview very odd and the mother extremely cold. I also think it's odd the parents are not wearing or holding any signs of sherri's face. I would think they would want to utilize the media coverage in favor of getting her face out there! But instead wearing their business logo as if they will get add space.

Maybe they weren't expecting to give a media interview. I think its possible that the news reporter just showed up at their business and asked for an interview.

I am very sorry for sounding rude or mean, I was only thinking out loud. This is a very sad situation.

Thank you and I understand completely. I've done it myself. :) It just has become a pattern on this thread and I had to say something. Not targeting your post specifically. It was just my last straw for the day. Yes, it is a very sad and confusing situation that we are trying to make sense of. Hugs.

I get reeeallly tired of everything victims do (families included) being picked apart and viewed negatively. Her sil's interview is analyzed and her mother isn't emotional enough and now her parents' attire is criticized. Good grief! Can't victim friendly WSers cut Sherri's family some slack?! Excuse my rant, but come on, we're better people than that aren't we?

They didn't exactly act like they had prepared for the interview, and judging by their attire it seems like that's how it went down. Plus, they've stayed away from the camera's till now. It's just a guess. They seem a little nervous in front of the camera. Like maybe they're more private folk. It was an odd interview.

I just have to add- who asks a mother on live television why she isn't crying about her daughter going missing?? I mean- he can think it. He can question her in private, but to bring it up on live TV?? Just weird...

Thank you and I understand completely. I've done it myself. :) It just has become a pattern on this thread and I had to say something. Not targeting your post specifically. It was just my last straw for the day. Yes, it is a very sad and confusing situation that we are trying to make sense of. Hugs.
It tends to happen on threads where there isn't much or new info to sleuth. People start scrutinizing everything. Hope they find Sherri soon. Until they release more info, there just isn't anything more to do but wait.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

IMO, I questioned the wearing of a jacket at all. The temp would've been around 64. I'm not a runner, but I wouldn't wear a jacket if walking. But I know several smaller gals that stay cold, so it may not have been unusual for her. A lot of trees, so it could've been shady as well, requiring a jacket. Just don't believe I would've called it pink.

https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/usa/redding/historic

I know a lot of runners that will wear a jacket even in the summer because they want to sweat.

I think her mom is emotional. She says so. She's mad. And, IMHO, her words alone indicate she knows something more.

"I can't cry because I'm mad. I'm mad. I'm very mad, that someone took our daughter. Just snatched her out of thin air. I love you, Sherri. We miss you, we want you home. Your babies miss you. Keith misses you" Loretta said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1