Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is, 11:00 is an educated guess by husband based on text (and perhaps neighbor/tree trimmer); 2:00 sighting by another per media. Nothing concrete.

My post as quoted, was in response to someone who said jogging for three hours might not have been out of the ordinary for her.

I do agree with your post though.

Thanks. I hope that the comment regarding the time LE spent with KP today means that the family has some answers, despite anything publicly. Off topic, but it looks like they're using one of those older photo bucket pics. Why would they do that? IMO, it would be helpful to see video of her voice, mannerisms, etc. in case her appearance has been altered.

Keith Papini, Sherri's husband, spent a lot of time with Shasta County investigators today. There's nothing new from officials, at least publicly. They admit that they have very little go to on.
For those that asked, here is the Mom speaking out.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...-speaks-out-wants-her-daughter-back/157746092

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Thank you. This is the second video that reports she was last seen near the mailboxes.

Which just strengthens my thought about what I said previously...what is being repeated as fact is that she was definitely seen a mile away from her home "en route" to/from the mailbox area...

Interesting comments on the HFSP FB page, 5th post down. Praying for this mama to return home to her babies.
Yes, are you referring the the man who wanted LEO to search a property or the man in the Honda?

Everyone is saying how unsafe it is to be out walking/jogging alone in that area.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I understand the same...that he assumed she went jogging sometime around 11ish BECAUSE he didn't answer her text "are you coming home for lunch" and that there was a neighbor/tree trimmer that said they saw her around this time.

Which is interesting. LE has the same information Keith has, the text message and witness statements. But LE has repeatedly said, last seen at 2:00PM. Three hours is a big difference.

Maybe KP has knowledge that the 2:00 pm witness sighting is unreliable (older man who lives down the street frequently misstates facts)?

And, forgot to mention the phone...which also is within this one-mile section... of which, everything pertaining to this area is a verifiable fact...

I find this interview very odd and the mother extremely cold. I also think it's odd the parents are not wearing or holding any signs of sherri's face. I would think they would want to utilize the media coverage in favor of getting her face out there! But instead wearing their business logo as if they will get add space.

Which just strengthens my thought about what I said previously...what is being repeated as fact is that she was definitely seen a mile away from her home "en route" to/from the mailbox area...

I think it's a fact that LE is saying that someone thinks they saw her then, but not that LE definitely takes that as fact, like LE has raised the issue of not seeing her on any footage:
After combing through surveillance video, the Shasta County Sheriff's office says there has been no sign of missing Shasta County mom, Sherri Papini since she vanished on Wednesday, November 2, 2016 while out for a run in the Mountain Gate area.

According to Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko, law enforcement has been going through surveillance footage from homes and businesses in the area where Papini disappeared.
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/crime/sh...to-investigate-papini-disappearance/146261017

Just throwing this out there since nothing we have makes sense. How would you all describe that running jacket we've been told she was wearing?

My first thought would be black (or maybe gray) and pink. Not pink. Maybe it's just sloppiness from LE in the details but if I'm a searcher and im looking for pink, do I miss gray/black?

https://www.facebook.com/FindSherri...941749906203/1875826892651022/?type=3&theater

Per link above; As I look at the smaller photo in the bottom right hand corner, I see a totally different woman. It makes me think that maybe she did leave. Something looks off, she looks unhappy or seperated from her self. Her eyes, smile or lack of and hair look so very different then all the other photos they have been showing.

I have not been 100% sold on the husband being cleared. the story he tells and his interviews just seems off to me. An abduction, not a huge supporter, now maybe a local kidnapper and keeping her alive or killing her close to her home, yes this seems like it could be a reality.

I grew up here and went to school with this family and her husbands family as well with the Tara Smith family. I did not know SP or KP as they were a few years off from me.

As others have already said, it could be her DMV photo. It could also be her passport photo where you're actually not allowed to smile from what I remember.

Just throwing this out there since nothing we have makes sense. How would you all describe that running jacket we've been told she was wearing?

My first thought would be black (or maybe gray) and pink. Not pink. Maybe it's just sloppiness from LE in the details but if I'm a searcher and im looking for pink, do I miss gray/black?

I would have described it as a grey & pink /pullover/, that's not a jacket, imo.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I think it's a fact that LE is saying that someone thinks they saw her then, but not that LE definitely takes that as fact, like LE has raised the issue of not seeing her on any footage:
After combing through surveillance video, the Shasta County Sheriff's office says there has been no sign of missing Shasta County mom, Sherri Papini since she vanished on Wednesday, November 2, 2016 while out for a run in the Mountain Gate area.

According to Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko, law enforcement has been going through surveillance footage from homes and businesses in the area where Papini disappeared.
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/crime/sh...to-investigate-papini-disappearance/146261017

My bad...what I am trying to convey is that, as far as MSM goes, these are the facts we have, that LE gives to the public...to work with...not that they are in and of themselves the truth...again, sorry for the misunderstanding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1