Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Working out some of the timeline. So husband got home what time again, after 5? He reported her missing at 5:51. Right about at sunset. Seems odd for tree trimmers to be working that late. Typically they get an early start and are done well before sunset and back at the shop before dark. They said they saw her at 2pm, so they were trimming a tree for more than 3 hours? That is odd. Wonder what time it was when he talked to them.

I live in an area where gardeners, housekeepers, even teachers, travel long distances to get to work. They can't afford to live where they work so finishing up early to hit the road is a way of life.

I think Mountain Gate is an area where the residents may base their business at their home and work for their neighbors. He may have talked to the tree trimmers as they arrived home or were finishing up. Or, it could have been a DIY team and not professionals.

He said: "there were some people I spoke with that were cutting down a tree, and they informed us that they saw my wife running. ”

Link to quote
http://people.com/crime/missing-sherri-papini-update-husband-keith-interview/

There's still lots of light at sunset. Twilight ended that day at 6:32 pm

November 2, 2016, Pacific Daylight Savings Time in California
Sunset at 6:03 pm.
Twilight at 6:32 pm

November 2016 - Redding, California - Sunrise and sunset calendar
http://sunrise-sunset.org/us/redding-ca

He did? I just assumed he put that together based on what the neighbors said, and where he found her phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand the same...that he assumed she went jogging sometime around 11ish BECAUSE he didn't answer her text "are you coming home for lunch" and that there was a neighbor/tree trimmer that said they saw her around this time.

He did? I just assumed he put that together based on what the neighbors said, and where he found her phone.

Keith says he believes his wife went jogging around 11 a.m., shortly after he didn’t return her text. “I am putting her leaving around that time,” he says. “That is based on the text I got, and there were some people I spoke with that were cutting down a tree, and they informed us that they saw my wife running. ”

Keith says he believes his wife went jogging around 11 a.m., shortly after he didn’t return her text. “I am putting her leaving around that time,” he says. “That is based on the text I got, and there were some people I spoke with that were cutting down a tree, and they informed us that they saw my wife running. ”

Thanks! I read this article. I'm interpreting this as him putting a time frame on when she left because of the time of the text and when the people cutting the tree saw her running. I could totally be wrong though. That's just how I'm reading it.

https://www.facebook.com/FindSherri...941749906203/1875826892651022/?type=3&theater

Per link above; As I look at the smaller photo in the bottom right hand corner, I see a totally different woman. It makes me think that maybe she did leave. Something looks off, she looks unhappy or seperated from her self. Her eyes, smile or lack of and hair look so very different then all the other photos they have been showing.

I have not been 100% sold on the husband being cleared. the story he tells and his interviews just seems off to me. An abduction, not a huge supporter, now maybe a local kidnapper and keeping her alive or killing her close to her home, yes this seems like it could be a reality.

I grew up here and went to school with this family and her husbands family as well with the Tara Smith family. I did not know SP or KP as they were a few years off from me.

Geez if she is found, and doesn't have body dysmorphia already, she will when she learns everyone was examining her body like this. What an odd situation, really, who would ever have thought this gal would have thousands of people examining her photobucket and Pinterest :( I feel like we are violating her. I deactivated my social medias so if get I die young or get abducted people cannot dissect me. I understand, I do, and have partaken. I just feel uneasy about it now...

It bothered me when he said; She would do anything for ME....... What he has said seems off to me.

Her mail was a mile away. She liked to jog there, her phone was found near there. I question why she would run to get the mail that day, since she was going to be going out to pick up the children from daycare, so I don't know why she wouldn't have waited to get the mail at that time.

See, this doesn't seem odd to me at all. I routinely take the long way. I go up and down six flights of stairs, I walk to the mail, more than once a day if it hasn't been delivered on time, and I park at the back of the lot to get in steps. I HATE formal work out. But I do try to keep in shape. I can totally see Sherri using the mail to put in her exercise time even if she could have picked it up while out. For that matter, Keith could have also picked up the mail. She didn't have to get it at all. Just my .02.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks! I read this article. I'm interpreting this as him putting a time frame on when she left because of the time of the text and when the people cutting the tree saw her running. I could totally be wrong though. That's just how I'm reading it.

I do find the information we have to work with difficult, like I'm not sure that she went out at all.

I believe this was discussed here a while back. But it appears to be a driver's license photo, so I don't know how relevant it is. JMO but I don't think it's uncommon for people not to smile in these photos and there's no telling how old the pic is.

https://www.facebook.com/FindSherri...941749906203/1875826892651022/?type=3&theater

Per link above; As I look at the smaller photo in the bottom right hand corner, I see a totally different woman. It makes me think that maybe she did leave. Something looks off, she looks unhappy or seperated from her self. Her eyes, smile or lack of and hair look so very different then all the other photos they have been showing.

I have not been 100% sold on the husband being cleared. the story he tells and his interviews just seems off to me. An abduction, not a huge supporter, now maybe a local kidnapper and keeping her alive or killing her close to her home, yes this seems like it could be a reality.

I grew up here and went to school with this family and her husbands family as well with the Tara Smith family. I did not know SP or KP as they were a few years off from me.

Problem is, 11:00 is an educated guess by husband based on text (and perhaps neighbor/tree trimmer); 2:00 sighting by another per media. Nothing concrete.

My post as quoted, was in response to someone who said jogging for three hours might not have been out of the ordinary for her.

I do agree with your post though.

The smaller photo is most likely her Driver's License photo, which are notoriously ghastly and may even have been taken 10 or more years ago.

It bothered me when he said; She would do anything for ME....... What he has said seems off to me.

I think he truly said this because he was defending the accusation of her leaving him and the kids. They don't have much evidence and he wanted to make it clear this was an abduction and not voluntary. JMO.

I think someone said that's probably her DMV photo.

They don't allow you to smile for drivers license/ID photos, can't help but look a bit sad in those photos (esp after spending time at the dmv!).

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Going by "Occams Razor", as has been mentioned, it worries me that a RSO lives very close to SP and KP...and looking at map...there is a house that would have clear view of the road to keep track of things/people...MHO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1