Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Article states that LE combed through video footage of homes and businesses where she would have been jogging. And saw nothing at all, no trace of her... this is the thing that I can't quite reconcile here...jmo

Maybe they don't view the road, just the homes, yards, and buildings? I cannot tell if he meant that or she wasn't seen on cameras that included footage of her likely jogging path.

Article states that LE combed through video footage of homes and businesses where she would have been jogging. And saw nothing at all, no trace of her... this is the thing that I can't quite reconcile here...jmo

I read that before and that's why I don't necessarily believe people even saw her. We just don't know for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you see that her keys were still at home? Can't believe I missed that tidbit, but I did.

I haven't heard one way or another about the door, but it's been bothering me a lot.

If locked, then no stranger took her from her home.
If unlocked, then I doubt she was abducted while jogging. Who leaves a door unlocked to their home that has at least one gun inside (assuming Sherri didn't take it jogging) when they leave? I hope everyone locks a door in that situation.
So if she did lock it, how would she get back in since her keys were still at home?

"Homes and businesses where she would have been jogging." So there were cameras where she would have been, but no sign of her.

Quote from the People article...

This may have been mentioned already.... but how many of you would stop wrapping mid-present? Not me for sure, I might leave paper and gifts out, but I wouldn't stop mid-present. Weird... JMO
It suggests to me she was interrupted. Phone, doorbell, intruder, noise, etc.

Hi [emoji4] I've been lurking but wanted to add that Garcia's comment stood out to me too. A few people.saw her jogging or out that day, yet no one saw her abducted or reported suspicious behavior. Also, am wondering about the house where a bed had been used and blonde hair was found. Has anyone confirmed whether it is near her house or where she went missing?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I wonder how long it takes to complete a DNA test with a hair sample?

Has it been reported whether or not SP and KP have a dog? Mine is relentless when she needs to go out. Might also shed light on the intruder theory.

It suggests to me she was interrupted. Phone, doorbell, intruder, noise, etc.

I watched the video of the sister and s-i-l talking about Sherri. The sister broke my heart. The S-I-l obviously has great admiration for this lovely, devoted young mom. Please Lord, you're never short of miracles! One more please?

Where did you see that her keys were still at home? Can't believe I missed that tidbit, but I did.
IIRC, it was mentioned during one of the newscasts. I'll need to rewatch them. Until I post the link, please consider it uncertain.

He lived in the house as a child. There's a link somewhere to the golf/croquet game his father developed while they were living there when he was a boy. It is owned by his family. The link is earlier in this thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you Alexsea. I missed that link. I just figured being married, having a family he would say 'our house'

I haven't heard one way or another about the door, but it's been bothering me a lot.

If locked, then no stranger took her from her home.
If unlocked, then I doubt she was abducted while jogging. Who leaves a door unlocked to their home that has at least one gun inside (assuming Sherri didn't take it jogging) when they leave? I hope everyone locks a door in that situation.
So if she did lock it, how would she get back in since her keys were still at home?

I have a bad habit of not locking my front door when I check the mail, which is down the street. And I've been called paranoid by friends.

Thank you Alexsea. I missed that link. I just figured being married, having a family he would say 'our house'

Totally understood. I too, felt this wording was odd until I saw that it was a childhood home. I'm too tired to hunt down the link, but I can.

ETA - plus it doesn't matter - KP is not a POI, and leave it at that. Sorry. I do know better. On overload.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A very random and possibly offensive idea but perhaps worth a thought?

Is there even 1% chance that an extra marital affair precipitated this disappearance, and if so, is it possible that a tryst turned into a kidnapping?

(I have not read from page1, sorry if repeat)

If the sighting was at 2:00 and KP estimates her departure from the home at 11:00, it sounds as though a 3 hr. run would not be out of the ordinary for SP.

Just a thought. Its been said Sherri was training for a CASA Benefit 5k run. That's only 3 miles and change, and can be ran in 30-45 minutes. I'm not sure Sherri regularly jogged at all. Only that she was going to run in a 5k and happened to disapear while jogging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member