Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies if this is a stupid suggestion but...
could she be the victim of a serial jogger killer who keeps getting "smarter"? First queens. Then runs away. Heads as far away as possible from queens? Goes north then west? Princeton burns DNA? California takes poor girl with him?

The thought crossed my mind too Sheila. More likely copy cat.

Did LE state that in MSM, that the phone went dead around noon?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I've been on here for 3 years and for the life of me can't remember what "MSM" stands for....help!

MSM = mainstream media

Hi Everyone,

I'm a little freaked out right now. Have of you ever had detailed dreams about the cases you've followed?

Hi Everyone,

I'm a little freaked out right now. Have of you ever had detailed dreams about the cases you've followed?

Yes I once had a dream about a missing boy. Saw him dead in my dream, and he was indeed found dead a few days later :(

My apologies if this is a stupid suggestion but...
could she be the victim of a serial jogger killer who keeps getting "smarter"? First queens. Then runs away. Heads as far away as possible from queens? Goes north then west? Princeton burns DNA? California takes poor girl with him?

No Suggestion is stupid when dealing with unknowns. Thank you for the suggestion!!

I guess now we know why KP spent time with LE again yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I once had a dream about a missing boy. Saw him dead in my dream, and he was indeed found dead a few days later :(

{{GASP}} That is awful.
In my dream, I was her and could see her surroundings. Quite honestly, I hope this never happens to me again....

I guess now we know why KP spent time with LE again yesterday.

Could you give me a synopsis of the entry on the log? There are so many abbreviations that I'm having a hard time understanding it. Or possibly, that's not allowed on here...which I totally understand.

Could you give me a synopsis of the entry on the log? There are so many abbreviations that I'm having a hard time understanding it. Or possibly, that's not allowed on here...which I totally understand.

I don't know what all the codes mean but the guy who posted comments on Sherri's Facebook page about a place that needed searched by LE is on the report. It looks like a pink jogging outfit was found and LE was in contact with Sherri's whole family. Then further down it says someone reported to have possibly seen the incident take place, between a woman on foot and a man in a vehicle. The report says it's a follow up. So maybe LE was meeting with them about what they've found.

Excerpt of Avijah Scarbrough interview of LE in first video
Description of searches done on day 1 and day 2
Reporting Person was husband Keith
Sherri was last seen jogging at Sunrise and Old Oregon Trail
Her cell phone connections went dead ya know around noon
She hasn't been seen from from that time.

Husband returned home around 4:30 or 5 pm
He realized she wasn't home and pinged and located her phone
They dumped both the cell phones​
BBM You got my attention with this one. BOTH the cell phones?
I think I initially misunderstood the phone dumping comment. I think it just means they both delivered a ping at the same time.

More importantly: The bolded parts are curious and I only a just noticed it.

Her cell phone connections went dead ya know around noon
She hasn't been seen from from that time.

LE has provided us with a timeline here, and in it they completely eliminated the 2:00 pm sighting. I think this is HUGE, and now I don't think Sherri was abducted while jogging.

JMO:
I now think Sherri jogged in the morning, then texted her husband, then started wrapping, then got interrupted and went outside around noon for some reason, then disappeared from the house.

I think she may have been listening to music through her phone, and once they got her into a vehicle they ripped the headphone cord from around her neck, taking hair with it, then chucked them out the window as they drove away.

This explains why dogs didn't track her scent there and why she didn't appear on any local camera surveillance (but maybe a vehicle did show up on camera and they're keeping it quiet).

I think there is evidence she was abducted from near home - but outside - which only surfaced after the initial 911 call and after KP and LE started scoping around the house for any clues.

[I have a feeling the house was unlocked AND her keys to the house were still inside (which we don't know either of those two things, but I have a hunch it is the case)...]

Maybe they found more hair outside, or something else like evidence of a scuffle.

I think someone planned this abduction, went to her house, lured her outside and took her. JMO

But why?

I realize the mo is different. But I wonder if that's because he is on a learning curve. And he's moving. ( like bundy travelled)

I am wondering if the neighbor found it, or it was found near their property?

Maybe. On the report it says something about a neighbor living behind her. We don't know yet if it's her outfit of course. I think it might be significant though since the whole family was in the report. I don't know.

I don't know what all the codes mean but the guy who posted comments on Sherri's Facebook page about a place that needed searched by LE is on the report. It looks like a pink jogging outfit was found and LE was in contact with Sherri's whole family. Then further down it says someone reported to have possibly seen the incident take place, between a woman on foot and a man in a vehicle. The report says it's a follow up. So maybe LE was meeting with them about what they've found.
This undoes my theory that she was taken from around home, unless she was running away from him.

I have a bad feeling this case is going to be resolved within the next 24 hours. I am confident that it will be a stranger abduction and the Sherri will be located in the nearby area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member