Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone already comment on this Sheriff daily log item (Nov 12; pg 2)

the reporting person said they were a friend of the missing person and were calling on behalf of someone who didn't want to have contact with the LEO. Received information that "listed male" was holding a female against her wished in a shed/container.

(Sheesh, doesn't this sound like the Kohlhepp case?)

http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-12-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Sorry if this was already posted. I don't have time to catch up!
Omgosh, you're right. That was yesterday...since we haven't heard anything they either haven't found the place or it was bogus.

Sent from my 5017B using Tapatalk

LE is keeping tight-lipped. Nothing new has been released.

Disclaimer: JMO
However, I personally was speculating that I believe they have an abductor in their sights.Now, to find out where that person has been until the last 24 hours or so, and find Sherri. X your fingers!

Whoa - I'm down with that. Thanks for the heads up.

There are currently 36 members and 79 guests on this thread. Please join us! :)

Guys.

STOP sleuthing non-suspects/POIs!

Temporally closed for review.

Please review The Rules in the meantime.

Okay, folks. Let's try this again.

Before proceeding, PLEASE read the following from the rules:

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

SOCIAL MEDIA

Not Allowed
Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

:tyou:

Just came across this tidbit regarding the possibility of Sherri running away:

"Impossible, the family says. She never had left like this before." (Source.)

I've been wondering about that. Police often say something like that, but I noticed they didn't in this case.

the reporting person said they were a friend of the missing person and were calling on behalf of someone who didn't want to have contact with the LEO. Received information that "listed male" was holding a female against her wished in a shed/container.

http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-12-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Sorry if this was already posted. I don't have time to catch up!
I wonder what "listed male" means?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That reminds me. On one of the sheriff's logs I saw that a woman had reported harrassment/possible stalking (?) by a tree trimmer in the area. The log states that the woman believed that he goes into her back yard while she's not home. That rang a bell because I remember her husband saying that some tree trimmers had reported seeing her. I'll see if I can find the log.

Okay, I found it. It's in the November 8th log, p. 20, at the bottom.

attachment.php

http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-08-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Attachments

• sherifflognov8.jpg
    sherifflognov8.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 551
Earlier in this thread we discussed this. It was earlier today but I am too lazy to find it.
If it's the same thing I read the shoe brand found did not match the brand Sherri was wearing.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

If it's the same thing I read the shoe brand found did not match the brand Sherri was wearing.

Actually this might me different. There was a black Nike found at one point, sherri was not wearing Nike.

Yes, I'm thinking she may have said it out of order..Maybe in the middle of stating that Sherri picks up the kids, she also remembered that she jogs in the afternoon. It's the news, they don't give a chance to make a final draft, they just move through the questions and run it. If she did pick up the kids first, she most likely has a jogging stroller and they would have been with her, but a four year old would sure out a damper on your training.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Snoopster

http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sher...6.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Sorry if this was already posted. I don't have time to catch up!"

Did you also see the strange call ins about the Male that was kicked off the mp search party? Pg 19/20

Also, a report about two people carrying a body on pg 23 I'm referring to the log in the quote listed above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring