Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cleaned this up a little bit (with asterisks, yet!). Have at it at will.

.1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; now deceased
.3. Abducted by unknown party; still alive
.4. Abducted by unknown party; now deceased
.5. Still running, away from domesticity: voluntarily missing
.6. Jog was a red herring; she was killed beforehand*
.7. Hit by car; driver fled scene with body
.8. Suicide; body undiscovered
.9. Hoax
10. Murder by known person; no abduction**
11. Aliens
12. Situation relates to her alleged belief system

* murdered by inner circle privy to her actions
** murdered by acquaintance(s) or friend(s)

OK, after the last hour reading on that Skinheadz website I feel like I need to scrub myself with bleach. I couldn't even force myself to finish watching any of those hateful videos. How on earth could Sherri have participated and bragged on such a despicable website??? It's starting to make sense now why a certain family member is begging people on Facebook to share Sherri's disappearance with anyone they know in Mexico. Are Latinos the "lowlifes" Keith is referring to?

.5. Still running, away from domesticity; voluntarily gone mssing
.9. Hoax
11. Aliens

# 9 and #12 (recently added after I quoted your post--disappearance correlates with her belief system) and #1 and #5. All together. Small possibility in my mind of #10. Do not think an actual abduction took place.

.9. Hoax
11. Aliens
12. Situation correlates with her alleged belief system

HAHAHHAHAHA!!! I am lmao that you added #11!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to admit I'm a bit uncomfortable labeling a victim a white supremecist based on something she wrote at the age of 21. I'll leave it at that.

It's does make me go hmmmmm....the fact that so many were going bat***t crazy when posters were speculating on the husband's actions, but it's all on the table with this one. I know, I know, I get it. Just find it a bit ironic. :)

Good point. But even if the blog is true, and Sherri's beliefs evolved, it is still possible that hard feelings have been simmering and somehow some catalyst occurred years later. Not saying that's likely, all this tells us is there MAY be another possible motive. It means nothing more in terms of the need to just get her home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree......I live in the NYC/NJ subs. Quick story what happened to me last year. My husband and I were walking right near Times Square coming from a play at 4:45PM. The walkway was very crowded, and as we approached a street to cross we had to wait for the light to change. There was this really good looking guy that noticed me and then started looking around at everyone in the crowd. Now I'm not saying he was someone who abducts teens or worked for someone else, but it just seemed so odd to me. After I crossed the street, he stayed there still looking around. Now, I'm in my 60's and blond, but with sunglasses on, I look young. I know these people hang around Penn Station and The Port Authority bus terminal. He just gave me the creeps! Maybe I'm reading too much here. LOL

.9. Hoax
11. Aliens
12. Situation relates to her alleged belief system

13. Witness Protection Program.

Since this will all probably get purged anyhow... Here goes.

The two articles below mention a skinhead named Keith 'White'. Wonder if that could be KP? The post that names Sherri was dated July 27, 2008. When did Sherri get divorced and marry Keith? Could they have met as skinheads?

http://alt.skinheads.narkive.com/YJNXy9PD/how-becoming-a-skinhead-made-me-stronger

https://mok99.wordpress.com/2008/07/27/skinhead-girls/#respond
Says Keith White lives in Boston, so not KP.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Since this will all probably get purged anyhow... Here goes.

The two articles below mention a skinhead named Keith 'White'. Wonder if that could be KP? The post that names Sherri was dated July 27, 2008. When did Sherri get divorced and marry Keith? Could they have met as skinheads?

http://alt.skinheads.narkive.com/YJNXy9PD/how-becoming-a-skinhead-made-me-stronger

https://mok99.wordpress.com/2008/07/27/skinhead-girls/#respond
They knew each other in hs.

If the essay was a true account of her high school days, he was probably aware of it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I am new here and I'd really like to not break the rules. I have followed Sherri's case from the beginning and read every post on every thread. I wanted to post about this before, but in light of the recent short story purportedly written by her I feel as though I have more "reason" to for lack of a better word.

I won't post links so as to not go against WS rules, but Sherri's mother posted something on FB that JUMPED out to me on November 5 at around 4:40. Seems to me like they've known more than they are letting on all along. I don't remember ever seeing it mentioned here before. Something to think about...

If this is not allowed please notify me!

OK, after the last hour reading on that Skinheadz website I feel like I need to scrub myself with bleach. I couldn't even force myself to finish watching any of those hateful videos. How on earth could Sherri have participated and bragged on such a despicable website??? It's starting to make sense now why a certain family member is begging people on Facebook to share Sherri's disappearance with anyone they know in Mexico. Are Latinos the "lowlifes" Keith is referring to?

Sure seems like it. It suddenly explains a lot of things that seemed a little off, doesn't it?

Wow. Just, wow.

I am new here and I'd really like to not break the rules. I have followed Sherri's case from the beginning and read every post on every thread. I wanted to post about this before, but in light of the recent short story purportedly written by her I feel as though I have more "reason" to for lack of a better word.

I won't post links so as to not go against WS rules, but Sherri's mother posted something on FB that JUMPED out to me on November 5 at around 4:40. Seems to me like they've known more than they are letting on all along. I don't remember ever seeing it mentioned here before. Something to think about...

I've had that post in the back of my mind too.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I saw that earlier. It is labeled as a rumor in the comment, but it would be another interesting twist we can't discuss.

This case is bizarre!

Some interesting comments on Nov. 8 in that first link: http://kymkemp.com/?s=Sherri+Papini

(Look Carefully...a little more than halfway down, where it mentions the last area missing case, Tera Smith, in 1998.)
Very interesting twist that hopefully MSM will verify, if true, so we could then discuss. Could be a game changer! Good catch Poirotry!

Why did I deface myself?

I saw that earlier. It is labeled as a rumor in the comment, but it would be another interesting twist we can't discuss.

This case is bizarre!

That case has also been mentioned on her HFSP Facebook page. I feel like last night LE was including this case when he talked about there not being any links with past cases. JMO though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member