Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome: Those are good questions. We don't know the answers unfortunately.

A few random thoughts bouncing off your post...

Regarding ATT, Sherri's work for ATT took her to Humboldt county on the north coast of CA. I have wanted to mention that someone from Humboldt could have become obsessed with her or the other way around. I hope those contacts have been checked out.

http://kymkemp.com/?s=Sherri+Papini

Last year a creep held a woman who looks similar to Sherri as a sex slave on a marijuana farm in Humboldt. He kept her drugged and she told her family to leave her alone (under duress of course). She did escape, but did not press charges so this guy is still around to find another woman to victimize.

http://kymkemp.com/2016/09/09/sex-t...dustry-an-investigation-centered-in-humboldt/

Some interesting comments on Nov. 8 in that first link: http://kymkemp.com/?s=Sherri+Papini

(Look Carefully...a little more than halfway down, where it mentions the last area missing case, Tera Smith, in 1998.)

Is it certain that the Sherri Graeff who wrote that is this Sherri Graeff Papini? If anyone were to google my name, I could be any one of a number of people, including a statistician, a librarian, a real estate agent, a teen who was struck and killed on a train trestle, an expert on coral reefs, a teacher, a trumpeter, a master colorist/stylist, and a playwright and actress. Is it for certain her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is so dramatic. Is it for real? Or is it fantasy? When was it written? Lots of questions. But if it's real, it's very disturbing.
Agree! Don't take what you read on the web as truth - no proof she posted it!

Is it certain that the Sherri Graeff who wrote that is this Sherri Graeff Papini? If anyone were to google my name, I could be any one of a number of people, including a statistician, a librarian, a real estate agent, a teen who was struck and killed on a train trestle, an expert on coral reefs, a teacher, a trumpeter, a master colorist/stylist, and a playwright and actress. Is it for certain her?

The author grew up in the same small town as Sherri Papini

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Agree. But every woman that was abducted could have had racist view points.
But when a woman is abducted.
The cops never think about this stuff; since its usually insurance or sex related. Or run away.
So besmirching a possible abduction victim due to their ethnic point of views doesn't work for me.
Now if you look at the millions of abducted women. You will see that they were never abducted due to their ethnic comments on social media. Jmo

Again, LE isn't saying she was abducted as they don't know what happened and I also expressly said others knowing what her views were as a motive, not merely someone having belief that wasn't widely known. If you don't believe what she said that's fine, but by her own words she got into fights because others knew what her beliefs were.

She mentions growing up in Shasta Lake in the article. Can't imagine there's more than one Sherri Graeff in a city with a population of 10,000.

Hello there! I have been lurking around but today I decided to post.
Looking into that article wrote by Sherri, it apparently is from 2003 as one can see from this part of the url:

http://www.skinheadz.com/docs/instruct/2003/060101.html

This would make her 21 years old at the time of the post.

The date that refers to 2007 is just from when the snapshot of that page was taken...

That was really disturbing to read...

That link brings up a domain selling site for me.

Well, one thing her post makes clear is that she will fight like hell if anyone tries anything on her. So if she was abducted at that spot, one would expect more evidence of a struggle, maybe?

You raise a good point.

She did disappear not long before a very ...hard fought election. If she was still of this mindset, and vocal in her beliefs, it could be relevant. jmo, though.

PLOT TWIST!!! Since the very beginning I have found it strange that living in an area with so much drug abuse, crime and RSO's in the area that the family so quickly felt that she was no longer in the area. I wondered why they did not feel like she was abducted and being held captive or killed in the town. Maybe, just maybe there are some people that they have had long standing bad blood with, people that they know have out of state connections that would want to do harm to the family.

Hello there! I have been lurking around but today I decided to post.
Looking into that article wrote by Sherri, it apparently is from 2003 as one can see from this part of the url:

http://www.skinheadz.com/docs/instruct/2003/060101.html

This would make her 21 years old at the time of the post.

The date that refers to 2007 is just from when the snapshot of that page was taken...

That was really disturbing to read...

I'm trying to give this woman the benefit of the doubt here. She was 21. Could this possibly have been a school project on racism in America? Maybe a short fiction story? I hope so. I can't even comprehend it, if this really is her views.

Could this paper have been copied and pasted on this site? Ugh

She did disappear not long before a very ...hard fought election. If she was still of this mindset, and vocal in her beliefs, it could be relevant. jmo, though.

I'm thinking the same thing. There is a newly-named, very active version of the skinhead movement that is much more relevant and empowered than it was a few years ago. There are some of its members/supporters who advocate race wars, even. Not saying Sherri believes as such. Just that there are a lot of efforts by it and possibly against it as well. I wish I could be more specific.

You raise a good point.

Yes, even if her beliefs changed, that still raises questions why there wasn't any signs of a struggle where her phone was. She doesn't sound like someone who would go quietly and is unfamiliar with bareknuckle brawling.

I'm trying to give this woman the benefit of the doubt here. She was 21. Could this possibly have been a school project on racism in America? Maybe a short fiction story? I hope so. I can't even comprehend it, if this really is her views.
I doubt some of its factual veracity but there is no escaping its intent, call it what we may.

I doubt it but giving her the benefit of the doubt is still wise. Her views could have been shaped by her upbringing and at 21, she hadn't matured past them. I was the same political ideology as my parents until 22-24 and now - not so much. I know that's not the same but many do overcome things like this as they get older, have kids, and experience life. I hope Sherri has.

I can't imagine there are many Sherri Graeffs who grew up in Shasta Lake City, and putting a random person's name on something they didn't write seems unlikely, but I understand the hesitation.

I agree that it is no doubt Sherri. I just suddenly had a brief pang of conscience about whatever mod is sent to clean this up...if they decide to. Personally, I think this post is extremely important and I hope admin is looking the other way.

The incidents she describes in the article occurred in high school, it seems. She kept getting suspended for getting into frequent physical fights. She also talks about being attacked when she was closing up at a pizza place owned by her family. Sounds like all-out warfare, high school-style. Makes me wonder if it really happened. Seems kind of fictitious to me, but I sure don't know.

I have to admit I'm a bit uncomfortable labeling a victim a white supremecist based on something she wrote at the age of 21. I'll leave it at that.

It's does make me go hmmmmm....the fact that so many were going bat***t crazy when posters were speculating on the husband's actions, but it's all on the table with this one. I know, I know, I get it. Just find it a bit ironic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biph