Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that just came to mind...possibly, this is one of the reasons LE is not "showing their cards much"...if you reflect what is going on in this thread, now, just imagine the reactions of the "public at large"....JMO
You mean like people would stop searching for her?! They already HAVE. Lol! I think LE knows but can't prove what happened.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I can only imagine the shady characters involved in those circles. It could be totally unrelated to the belief system, but simply that one of these people felt wronged by her or her family. Or simply knew her through the movement and acted out on their own impulses.

Any verified insiders who know if this is a true story/attitude by which Sherri lived? Total game changer if she is a mouthy racist who gets into fights, even today. Beauty is what is on our insides and that was an ugly ugly ugly blog post. SMH.

Okay. Some of you are really grasping at straws. Jmo.

Because this woman has disappeared during a supposed jogging session. But y'all are bringing up her ethnic point of views?

Now most female abductions are sex related.

So why are ya bashing Sherri for her post about racist whatever?

Dexter Morgan,

Did you read the article?

SP was proudly aggressive and violent by her own description.

And yes, it makes a huge difference if someone is quiet and gentle as a kitten or someone who brags about attacking and bashing someone’s face breaking their nose.

Who knows how that could play out in various scenarios?

I agree. While it may change perception of her character, I believe this has nothing to do with her disappearance. She may have grown into her own person with her own beliefs and may not think like that anymore. KP does in no way shape or form resemble a skinhead to me either FWIW.

Edit: I failed to quote the previous poster regarding grasping at straws. This is in response to that post.

The article says women aren’t to dress or act like skinheads as it’s not their place.

It says lesbians try to cut hair short and wear boots that is also deemed inappropriate on all accounts.

The outward appearances are for the males only with lament as to how a female can broadcast their alliance to like minded others.

IMO

Agree. But every woman that was abducted could have had racist view points.

But when a woman is abducted.

The cops never think about this stuff; since its usually insurance or sex related. Or run away.

So besmirching a possible abduction victim due to their ethnic point of views doesn't work for me.

Now if you look at the millions of abducted women. You will see that they were never abducted due to their ethnic comments on social media. Jmo
You are assuming she was abducted, first.

I don't think a single person here is saying Sherri or the case is less important because of her beliefs. Or implying she had it coming etc.

It's just a clue when we've otherwise had none.

I completely agree with you
But a few posts were leaning toward some being unfair because of that particular post
So I want to go on the record

I agree, I have not seen anyone saying that she is less important

I found that link but could not and cannot find where the posts are archived even on wayback. I can open the posted link though. What am i doing wrong?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'd like to know that too, because I got to that same place. Why couldn't we get further?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You mean like people would stop searching for her?! They already HAVE. Lol! I think LE knows but can't prove what happened.

No...not that at all! Meaning, the controversy would take the public "everywhere and nowhere"...it would be so very unproductive, i.e.,for LE...JMO, of course!

I don't see anyone calling for this case to be downgraded, but instead they're pointing to a motive. If you read the article itself she says she was the victim of racial violence because others knew what her family's views were.

Skinheads and white supremacists are rarely the victims.

Hello there! I have been lurking around but today I decided to post.
Looking into that article wrote by Sherri, it apparently is from 2003 as one can see from this part of the url:

http://www.skinheadz.com/docs/instruct/2003/060101.html

This would make her 21 years old at the time of the post.

The date that refers to 2007 is just from when the snapshot of that page was taken...

That was really disturbing to read...

Welcome to WS and thank you for your post.

If a guy abducts a woman; Then 9 times out of 10 that the guy will sex her by force.

So what does this has to do with her post on the social media site?

Its just now sounding like people think she deserves this because of her post about Latinos.
Sex by force is called rape. And rape is about power, not sex drive.

Well, one thing her post makes clear is that she will fight like hell if anyone tries anything on her. So if she was abducted at that spot, one would expect more evidence of a struggle, maybe?

Agree. But she still deserves justice and not being outcast because of her experiences that she mentioned. Jmo
I haven't seen one post that says because she's racist, we shouldn't care about finding her. This is simply new information to add to the puzzle.

I would really like to see some confirmation of this post attributed to Sherri. My rule-following self has come to her senses and realizes that the post and this discussion is probably violating TOS in several ways. I've been a willing participant and although I think the post is likely Sherri's (because of the other post mentioning her), we have no proof that it is.

I'm hearing the WS loudspeaker calling out "Cleanup on Papini thread." Pity the poor mod who arrives with her mop. Sorry.

So I live in norcal not too far from Redding. Her post while definitely racist was not super shocking to me. In certain areas of norcal there are high levels of Hispanic areas...probably like anywhere else. My in laws live in an area that is either white ranchers or Hispanic families, pretty much stark opposites...and I am pretty sure my FIL is a bit racist towards hispanics. My husband has told me that there is a mindset among the white country type folk that "the hispanics" are moving in and bringing with them gangs, crime, etc.... and hurting these rural communities.

This is not my opinion but what I have seen and heard up here. My guess is that Sherri was heavily influenced by her parents who had these issues with Hispanic people and as a young woman maybe was racist...I can only hope she outgrew this.

You're right on target.

I would really like to see some confirmation of this post attributed to Sherri. My rule-following self has come to her senses and realizes that the post and this discussion is probably violating TOS in several ways. I've been a willing participant and although I think the post is likely Sherri's (because of the other post mentioning her), we have no proof that it is.

I'm hearing the WS loudspeaker calling out "Cleanup on Papini thread." Pity the poor mod who arrives with her mop. Sorry.

I can't imagine there are many Sherri Graeffs who grew up in Shasta Lake City, and putting a random person's name on something they didn't write seems unlikely, but I understand the hesitation.

Wow, I don't know if I've ever seen a thread move so fast without any updates from mainstream media or the police! I can barely keep up with you all!
That writing....wow! Hopefully she has changed a lot since that was written. I'm not the same person I was a decade ago, so I can only hope her views have changed for the better since then. Anyhow, whatever, or whoever she is, she needs to be found and be back with her family, who obviously love her a whole lot. I hope now that this is uncovered, it doesn't stop anyone from looking or caring.

I, rarely, smile while on WS...but, Lilibet...you made it happen...:)...much less post that emoji...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks