Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I walk every day and I've told my husband a few times now that if I don't show back up to use the find iPhone app and track me immediately. I use run keeper for my walk and it maps me but it doesn't show up on my Facebook until I click that my walk is over so I don't think that would help him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have Life360 on my cell, with a standing rule that I'm to be tracked at all times. Haha

I have a lot of unanswered questions about that step dad, as it relates to this crazy ransom situation AND SP's MP status.
Me too, since almost day 1

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

(abridged)

.1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; now deceased
.3. Abducted by unknown party; still alive
.4. Abducted by unknown party; now deceased
.5. Still running, away from domesticity
.6. Jog a red herring; killed beforehand
.7. Hit by car; driver fled scene with body
.8. Suicide; body undiscovered
.9. Hoax
10. Murder by known person; no abduction

Okay! I'll go with a Top 3: #6, #5, #7. "Subject to change" (of course).

What is secret witness?

trying to keep up but many pages to go through every morning
I'm happy you asked as I was sure I missed something big, lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

(abridged)

.1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; now deceased
.3. Abducted by unknown party; still alive
.4. Abducted by unknown party; now deceased
.5. Still running, away from domesticity
.6. Jog a red herring; killed beforehand
.7. Hit by car; driver fled scene with body
.8. Suicide; body undiscovered
.9. Hoax
10. Murder by known person; no abduction

Still following this thread relentlessly, but choosing not to add anything at this stage.

My view has not changed from day one.

#10.

All we have heard is what a wonderful mom she is.
There has to be more to this pretty lady.

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family.
But something is missing .
I know. It almost upset me that she has been called a "super mom" (I hate that description because I denotes almost total selflessness). Her Pinterest was an exhausting array of crafts that she marked to do for almost every occasion and season. it made me sad kind of. Then we are told that the day she vanished she had been wrapping not only a gift for her adoring husband, but a gift that she made herself! Couldn't he have just said she left unfinished gift wrapping? Jeez, I might run for the hills if I had to live up to that. But even then I don't think she ran. But something does not compute in this whole story.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I agree it is scary. I just would like to Christmas Shop at some of my hubby's favorite stores without him knowing I was there.
Nothing to hide except the above.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You have the option to turn your location services off. It's the phone owner's choice to leave it on or off by the push of a button.

Okay. Some of you are really grasping at straws. Jmo.

Because this woman has disappeared during a supposed jogging session. But y'all are bringing up her ethnic point of views?

Now most female abductions are sex related.

So why are ya bashing Sherri for her post about racist whatever?
BBM

Becuse her post is extremely offensive, Dex. It changes the image of her we've been given. It may or may not factor into her disappearance, but in looking at the case with the little evidence we have, it's a game changer.
JMO

So if your wife is skeptical of other races; Should her possible kidnapping be downgraded due to her previous post on social media?

Anyone anyone anyone?
I don't think anyone has said anything about not needing to find Sherri. It's still important, as any missing person is.

It's just another piece of the puzzle.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yes, it opened when I clicked on her name. I don't think she wrote it, but her name is mentioned in a positive way. Ugh.

Yep. Brought me back to the "Stepford Wives" alter-ego Pinterest page. And the "she's my wife I know everything about her, she would never leave me" quote. I found the dead link to the Skinheadz site a few days ago (couldn't get to the article). I don't believe KP had anything to do with her disappearance, but I do believe this was part of their lifestyle/beliefs. Now I see why so many of us have felt something was off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mom and Supermom -- believe that's a Nietzsche title.

snip

No, they're power-related.

If a guy abducts a woman; Then 9 times out of 10 that the guy will sex her by force.

So what does this has to do with her post on the social media site?

Its just now sounding like people think she deserves this because of her post about Latinos.

Because this woman has disappeared during a supposed jogging session. But y'all are bringing up her ethnic point of views?

Even before this I thought she was murdered, possibly while in her home. An abduction is just one possibility, which LE themselves doesn't say she was abducted but instead aren't sure what happened to her.

No bashing. Certainly not from me :)

Racism is deplorable from everyone imo, but in this circumstance, it is not being mentioned to bash the victim, it is being mentioned because if you're engaged in certain circles or opinions that aren't going to be popular at all with other sectors of society, there is an increased risk to your livelihood. Being that she's missing and described ONLY with positives thus far, an angle that everything is not quite as polished as has been claimed can be very important. It's at least worth discussion.

I definitely think her posting was racist, I think it was deplorable writing, but I don't think Sherri is deplorable. I think It's important that we can discuss negative aspects of someone's life, without it being deemed bashing.

I'm so lost LOL. So those of you who changed your opinion based on this article to thinking this is no longer an abduction, what DO you think happened?

I agree. While it may change perception of her character, I believe this has nothing to do with her disappearance. She may have grown into her own person with her own beliefs and may not think like that anymore. KP does in no way shape or form resemble a skinhead to me either FWIW.

Edit: I failed to quote the previous poster regarding grasping at straws. This is in response to that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980