Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Becuse her post is extremely offensive, Dex. It changes the image of her we've been given. It may or may not factor into her disappearance, but in looking at the case with the little evidence we have, it's a game changer.
JMO

Agree. But she still deserves justice and not being outcast because of her experiences that she mentioned. Jmo

At this point I don't believe anyone abducted her.

Me either!! If the blog entry is true, and an abduction was attempted, she would have whooped some azz and kept on walking.

I need a drink, and since I'm at work Ill make it a milkshake!

(abridged)

.1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; now deceased
.3. Abducted by unknown party; still alive
.4. Abducted by unknown party; now deceased
.5. Still running, away from domesticity
.6. Jog a red herring; killed beforehand
.7. Hit by car; driver fled scene with body
.8. Suicide; body undiscovered
.9. Hoax
10. Murder by known person; no abduction

1, 2, 5 in no particular order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Racists are pretty much the pedophiles of belief-systems; their views and actions rarely change.

I'm so lost LOL. So those of you who changed your opinion based on this article to thinking this is no longer an abduction, what DO you think happened?

I haven't changed my opinion. I just see another possible motive for an altercation or foul play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So if your wife is skeptical of other races; Should her possible kidnapping be downgraded due to her previous post on social media?

Anyone anyone anyone?

I don't see anyone calling for this case to be downgraded, but instead they're pointing to a motive. If you read the article itself she says she was the victim of racial violence because others knew what her family's views were.

Her mother pleading for her to return makes more sense to me now. I mean possibly. I have a new idea what it could mean. Maybe.

JMO

Those of you who have mentioned #10 (murder but no abduction); if she wasn't abducted then where is she?

You have the option to turn your location services off. It's the phone owner's choice to leave it on or off by the push of a button.

Oh Thanks creepcrusher!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I want to be perfectly clear.
Her beliefs, past or present have no bearing on the fact that I feel ,she, like everyone else deserves justice
If a crime has been committed then someone needs to be punished
I have racisism, hate it. I also hate injustice

This is just my opinion, but I don't want it to be misunderstood

Those of you who have mentioned #10 (murder but no abduction); if she wasn't abducted then where is she?
I think that alluded to being killed in situ, with the body disposed of after death.

That's what I'm wondering. No crime scene, abduction or murder, that we know of.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I think there's no shortage of locations that one could dispose of body in and around Redding, especially if you have hours/days to do so

Something that just came to mind...possibly, this is one of the reasons LE is not "showing their cards much"...if you reflect what is going on on this thread, now, just imagine the reactions of the "public at large"....JMO

I found that link but could not and cannot find where the posts are archived even on wayback. I can open the posted link though. What am i doing wrong?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I want to be perfectly clear.
Her beliefs, past or present have no bearing on the fact that I feel ,she, like everyone else deserves justice
If a crime has been committed then someone needs to be punished
I have racisism, hate it. I also hate injustice

This is just my opinion, but I don't want it to be misunderstood
I don't think a single person here is saying Sherri or the case is less important because of her beliefs. Or implying she had it coming etc.

It's just a clue when we've otherwise had none.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I don't see anyone calling for this case to be downgraded, but instead they're pointing to a motive. If you read the article itself she says she was the victim of racial violence because others knew what her family's views were.

Agree. But every woman that was abducted could have had racist view points.

But when a woman is abducted.

The cops never think about this stuff; since its usually insurance or sex related. Or run away.

So besmirching a possible abduction victim due to their ethnic point of views doesn't work for me.

Now if you look at the millions of abducted women. You will see that they were never abducted due to their ethnic comments on social media. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025