Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't truly know 100% But, we do know that the Bethel Church is behind it. You should Google this church. Their beliefs are very controversial and are frequently called a cult.
My un-PC opinion is that this church saw an opportunity for some free national publicity and jumped on the opportunity. They know full well that an abductor will not come forward.
So, because of the church's reputation, I am guessing that this is a PR stunt that isn't connected to the family.

How do you know it is Bethel behind it?

I've been thinking about this. What if she voluntarily left with someone she had been communicating with only in person? Perhaps meeting up during those three-hour runs twice a week? Or in other ways. She could have planned this without leaving a trace.

If she has been meeting someone along her route she may have been doing it for a while giving her time to siphon away bits of cash, maybe pack a few things each week so it would not be noticed, If the husband belives she was abducted then she will not have give of any clues to him, and to be honest if a mother is going to run and leave her children then I fell she may be a bit sad/upset in the run up to leaving.

Good question. I just looked at the letter again and it says the negotiator (who we have since learned is Cameron Gamble) has negotiated ransom releases for people all over the world. It does NOT say that the person who wrote the letter and is offering the ransom has hired CG before. I think some people are confused and think CG is the one offering the reward. From what I can gather, CG has a business doing this and is known for it so anyone who was desperate to bring their friend or loved one home could look him up and retain his services as a negotiator. JMO.

ETA link: http://www.sherripapini.com/

BBM - Has anyone found evidence of these claims? Or is it all a bit hush hush secret stuff? Just curious! I thought that kinda thing was frowned on these days or like, only happened in the movies.

That would shed at least some more light on who Sherri really is. At this point we hardly know much about her. Although, her Pinterest account is fairly telling. I find it hard to believe that this stay at home mom would not have more social media accounts out there. SAHM's usually live for broadcasting their children's every move. But, you can hardly find anything on her. Weird.

I hear what you're saying. However, it's quite possible that LE has deleted all of her social media information due to the investigation. Just a thought.

How do you know it is Bethel behind it?

I read between the lines and visited mt best friend Google. The negotiator's wife is also posting on Sherri's FB page. Hope I'm allowed to say that....

BBM - Has anyone found evidence of these claims? Or is it all a bit hush hush secret stuff? Just curious! I thought that kinda thing was frowned on these days or like, only happened in the movies.
Ya I really don't understand how someone can set up a phone number asking for leads and tips and it's not an obstruction of investigation.

I can just post my number and ask people to call me with tips to a crime?? What if I call myself a negotiator?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I want to reinforce I believe the Perp is someone known, someone close.
I want to also emphasize my speculation of the map I posted to please explore the Cement quarry. That area is close to where she allegedly disappeared, and has all the right tools for concealment.

That would shed at least some more light on who Sherri really is. At this point we hardly know much about her. Although, her Pinterest account is fairly telling. I find it hard to believe that this stay at home mom would not have more social media accounts out there. SAHM's usually live for broadcasting their children's every move. But, you can hardly find anything on her. Weird.

I'm a SAHM, and I hardly post my son on social media. I do many activities with my son and don't feel the need to broadcast it all. I have working Mom friends on FB that post a lot more photos of their kids than I do. I find this to be a very primitive statement. Sherri and Keith have a shared FB, FWIW. Maybe she has dealt with some creepers in the past and that's why she and her husband have a shared site and why he also is able to track her phone. She's very pretty and probably attracts a lot of unwanted attention. I know I've had creep experiences in the past and so have several of my friends.

ETA: also living in an area with lots of RSO may be another reason she didn't have a lot of social media accounts to broadcast her kids every move.

I thought the same. I'm also going to go ahead and say I am shocked that if she was such a runner, into races, regular jogger as people keep claiming, why didn't she have "pins" about that on her Pinterest? The only workout health things I saw were yoga related. She seemed fairly involved in finding various tips and ideas for a variety of topics from crafts to vacations to her alter ego, but nothing on running?

Maybe it was more of a casual interest but I keep hearing she was training or jogging was a regular workout for her. From my experience it's an area people find pins regarding training workouts, stretches and improvement tips etc. It may seem I'm making a small find a bigger deal but caught my attention as I looked through her pins. Running is the last thing anyone would say I was interested in but I have a whole board on it. But I guess that's a personal choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. Or the family did. Either way, it just seems like a woman who was described as being "bubbly" would have friends speaking out about her. So far, just different family members. Now, with the reverse ransom thing going on, everything is starting to look all hazy and almost just for shock value. It all just seems a little bit off. Like we are all missing one giant piece of the puzzle right in the middle.

I do not think she ran away.
I do not think she killed herself.
I think she was taken and this wont have a happy ending.
Sadly

If she has been meeting someone along her route she may have been doing it for a while giving her time to siphon away bits of cash, maybe pack a few things each week so it would not be noticed, If the husband belives she was abducted then she will not have give of any clues to him, and to be honest if a mother is going to run and leave her children then I fell she may be a bit sad/upset in the run up to leaving.

Maybe things she was selling weren't being sold at all...

I don't think she would need to stash money, but that's only because I think if she left it would be with someone who could take care of her.

I'm not suggesting she was abused, by any means, no reason to think that and if so I think she would have taken her children with her. BUT I know women who were in abusive relationships and they came up with escape plans and had to simply vanish one day w/o leaving any clues before or after. My point is only that it can be done.

ALL JMO.

Good questions Skibs. I'm just stating what was in the letter, obviously. I'm not sure how much we are allowed to sleuth the negotiator here. I guess we can post whatever we find in MSM about him in relation to Sherri's case? Maybe? But for sure blog posts and social media comments about him are off limits (just a heads up for any newbies).

The force is strong in you skibaboo! I love a critical thinker.
Since we aren't allowed to sleuth him, I would just suggest that in your free time...free time that has absolutely nothing to do with this forum...that you pursue that question.
I have done this...in my free time...and found some very interesting information.

True. Or the family did. Either way, it just seems like a woman who was described as being "bubbly" would have friends speaking out about her. So far, just different family members. Now, with the reverse ransom thing going on, everything is starting to look all hazy and almost just for shock value. It all just seems a little bit off. Like we are all missing one giant piece of the puzzle right in the middle.

I agree with u.
Not many speaking about her at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads