Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That could very well be.

But I'm guessing the daycare staff had a good idea when Sherri "usually" picked up the kids. If so, that info could tighten the timeline. You'd think that would be helpful to know.

I feel like I'm beating a dead horse over the lack of details about the daycare routine.

jmo

The detail I want to know about the daycare is who dropped the kids off, and at what time? If it was Sherri, then that would be a confirmed sighting of her at x time. If someone else dropped them off, the only sighting of her that day (if we drop the 2pm one) is supposedly 11 am. And that one doesn't sound all that definitive.
I would assume LE has the answers to this question... It seems odd no reporter has thought to ask this.

One thing I find interesting is this case has the most official websites dedicated to a missing person I have ever seen:

http://findsherri.com/
http://www.helpfindsherripapini.com/
http://www.sherripapini.com/

Then there is the fb:
https://www.facebook.com/FindSherri/

Are these all created by her family members?

I have been thinking about this. So many websites, a conflict re: who is the family spokesperson.

My gut feeling is that the entire family is not all in agreement and some are choosing to do things on their own vs. a group effort.

I think we all want to know the daycare routine. Who dropped off that day and what time they were dropped off. Did they pay for a full day of care or half day. If half day who was called and at what time. I would think if kids were normally half day and no one came to pick up within reasonable time period they would call parents.

Yes, that is what one would think.
But, according to reports, that didn't happen
Keith called them to see if the kids had been picked up and they weren't
So.. what was normal?
Simply have no idea about the normal schedule, if there was one

If sherri wasn't the one that dropped off the kids at daycare that morning. We have no idea when she was actually last seen.
This is what has been bothering me most. Forget about jogging sightings because I don't think they were verified. Who last saw her in person? Did she drive children to nursery school? If so Who saw her there? When did her Mom, dad or Siblings last speak to her?

Also, What was her demeanor lately besides being Super Mom? The only damned thing we have is she texted her husband a question about lunch which he just couldn't answer for 3 hours because he doesn't take his phone onto jobs, an unfinished gift wrapping project and a cell phone on the side of the road, ear buds and hair attached. Some local tree trimmers that may have seen her 2 hours later than she was reportedly in area. Her jacket was either pink, or grey with pink sleeves. There may or may not be a fannypack/black rubber glove with pink evidence tape(or strap). Then some super weird dude offers ransom the likes which have never been seen in such a case.

All of this fluff. I still think the most common, simple explanation is exactly what happened here.

I. Hate. This. Case.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Good point. I haven't seen any mention of her driving, but surely she had to be in the car at some point to bring the kids to day care.

That does open up more possibilities of what happened....and I would like to limit possibilities by this point in the case! Ugh....where are you, Sherri?

jmo

I don't believe she drove the kids to daycare. I believe Keith drove them. There were no siteings of her until 11 or 2 that fateful day, which is questionable.

This is what has been bothering me most. Forget about jogging sightings because I don't think they were verified. Who last saw her in person? Did she drive children to nursery school? If so Who saw her there? When did her Mom, dad or Siblings last speak to her?

Also, What was her demeanor lately besides being Super Mom? The only damned thing we have is she texted her husband a question about lunch which he just couldn't answer for 3 hours because he doesn't take his phone onto jobs, an unfinished gift wrapping project and a cell phone on the side of the road, ear buds and hair attached. Some local tree trimmers that may have seen her 2 hours later than she was reportedly in area. Her jacket was either pink, or grey with pink sleeves. There may or may not be a fannypack/black rubber glove with pink evidence tape(or strap). Then some super weird dude offers random the likes which have never been seen in such a case.

All of this fluff. I still think the most common, simple explanation is exactly what happened here.

I. Hate. This. Case.

Well said, well said...agree!

Also, What was her demeanor lately besides being Super Mom? The only damned thing we have is she texted her husband a question about lunch which he just couldn't answer for 3 hours because he doesn't take his phone onto jobs, an unfinished gift wrapping project and a cell phone on the side of the road, ear buds and hair attached. Some local tree trimmers that may have seen her 2 hours later than she was reportedly in area. Her jacket was either pink, or grey with pink sleeves. There may or may not be a fannypack/black rubber glove with pink evidence tape(or strap). Then some super weird dude offers random the likes which have never been seen in such a case.

I. Hate. This. Case.

I do, too.

The outcome is almost always the most common, simplest and most straightforward. But abduction of adults is not common.

Ok so I haven't figured out where I want to go exactly with this so maybe someone can help. I read this quote awhile ago and the last part has stuck out with me. I cannot get my thoughts gathered around how I want to tie it in yet. Let me go ahead and add a disclaimer this is not about KP even though it's his quote.

http://people.com/crime/missing-sherri-papini-update-husband-keith-interview/

“I didn’t get that message because I don’t usually bring my personal phone in with me,” he tells PEOPLE. “I texted her back later at 1:30 p.m. and said, ‘Sorry, it is going to be a late day.’ ”

Focusing on that last sentence. (I can't bold on my phone-or don't know how. )

So let's say she did read that text but didn't respond. It doesn't really make sense in terms of responding to her lunch text but whatever. My point here isn't about KP so please do not take it that way.

It's about the "late day" part of the response. So on this day, KP comes home around 5, which he's saying is a late day.

When is he normally home? If we say she willing left/ran away, would she use this in any way knowing he wouldn't be home at his normal time, whatever that may be? Based on what we know about her phone, I'm guessing she never got that text anyways. Butttttt, if she did. I don't know. I can't quite get my thoughts straight to explain it but wanted to toss it out there with the willingness to leave theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, thanks for noticing this. Also, I am certain the the original text from SP to KP was "are you coming home from lunch" not for lunch

I don't believe she drove the kids to daycare. I believe Keith drove them. There were no siteings of her until 11 or 2 that fateful day, which is questionable.
I don't think she did either but I guess I want to know if and how they are so sure she didn't drive that morning.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yes, thanks for noticing this. Also, I am certain the the original text from SP to KP was "are you coming home from lunch" not for lunch
Quote from the People article referenced.

Keith says he last received a text from Sherri at 10:37 a.m. that Wednesday, asking if he planned to return home for lunch.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Good catch!

In this particular "case'' (literally)...I am not sure "who meant what"...KP vs. MSM, or vice versa...but good "sleuthing" skills!

I am not sure how you are certain of the wording of the text when the msm repeatedly quotes 'Keith says he last received a text from Sherri at 10:37 a.m. that Wednesday, asking if he planned to return home for lunch.'. It changes the narrative when facts are randomly reinterpreted.

Why would she ask if he is coming home "from" lunch in a text at 10:30?

I think reporters got it wrong! Listen to his interview - I think it is the first interview he gave. Maybe he asks because he sometimes came home from lunch.

Looking forward to some new information in this case instead of the same regurgitated articles that pass for news these days. Aren't there any investigative reporters interested in this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14