Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The official website (at least for some members of the family) says this as far as her routine (and also the website makes no mention of the ransom):
"As part of her routine, Sherri usually picks up the couple’s two children and jogs in the afternoons."
http://findsherri.com/
While KP said this based on both the text he received and witnesses:
"Keith says he believes his wife went jogging around 11 a.m., shortly after he didn’t return her text. 'I am putting her leaving around that time,' he says. 'That is based on the text I got, and there were some people I spoke with that were cutting down a tree, and they informed us that they saw my wife running.'"
http://people.com/crime/missing-sherri-papini-update-husband-keith-interview/
I've never understood this at all why would she typically run in the afternoon after she picked up the kids...makes zero sense

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So many things leading to Sherri disappearing just happened to be in place. It was one of the days the kids were in daycare, it was one of the days KP didn't come home from lunch early, and she went out jogging without waiting to hear from KP if he would return soon, perhaps with the kids, so she could jog after he came back, like she did on other days.

Wfgodot questionnaire has majority of people's answers having her dead ...interesting

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think it's an effect of having followed so many missing persons threads.

Has the police report been posted?
Is it a missing person report? Why not a kidnapping if there is evidence of one?

Has the police report been posted?
Is it a missing person report? Why not a kidnapping if there is evidence of one?

BBM

I don't think there is evidence of anything, except Sherri hasn't come home and her phone was found alongside a road.

Other than that, what evidence is there?

I know the stats speak for themselves about people being abducted against there will. Her family knows her better then any of us. When they said they felt she was abducted ill go with that. Then the whys surface..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

IDK other than an offer and negotiator none I guess

So many things leading to Sherri disappearing just happened to be in place. It was one of the days the kids were in daycare, it was one of the days KP didn't come home from lunch early, and she went out jogging without waiting to hear from KP if he would return soon, perhaps with the kids, so she could jog after he came back, like she did on other days.

While also Mr. Moneybags arrives from out-of-town and almost immediately offers a ransom through CG, which then CG apparently goes silent on SP for 10 days even though it's a time-limited offer and in general time is of the essence.

The sheriff also isn't saying it's an abduction. Your stats would have to be based on missing cases that have been solved. IMO, there are a lot of missing person cases that remain unsolved or written off as the victim leaving voluntarily because there is not enough evidence to legally support an abduction. Still doesn't mean they left on their own or didn't meet foul play. I'm guessing traffickers also don't ask the age of their victims before abducting them.

It would be difficult to pin down actual numbers and actual abductions. Many adults are missing, but how many walked away from their life, committed suicide, had an accident and just haven't been found (vehicles in water, for instance), were killed by spouse, boyfriend or otherwise known acquaintance, went willingly with the wrong person, etc. My guess is it's a small percentage of missing adults that are actual stranger abductions (Dru Sjodin, Kelsey Smith type scenarios).

Idk, maybe he likes subway, maybe Sherri likes subway and was going to ask him to bring her a footlong in (hypothetically speaking) but he didn't reply.... Honestly don't know just it could make sense even though I wouldn't use the same wording. If he said she txt 'FROM lunch' that indicates the location he would be coming from to me. MOO

Maybe he had a luncheon he was going to attend and SP wanted to know if he was going to come home from there?

The daycare duo are dinky and would require car seats.
Soooo whomever dropped the kids off must have left their car seats with the anticipation their Mom would pick them up.
Therefore it was not a huge hassle to request a family member to collect them.
Unless there were multiple car seats in assorted vehicles??

yup, it's still there.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
The comment is a bit awkward, but not alarming to me. Just seems like an elderly person. I've noticed they tend to type all caps due to eyesight and go into lots of detail. From boredom, loneliness, or not fully understanding Internet (talking as they would in person). I see it quite a bit on our neighborhood forum. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member