Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's response does the afternoon sighting align to? Her phone's last connections were around noon. KP sent his response back around 1:30, but no mention of her having seen or responded to it.

Does an iphone keep track of when a message is read/opened? Or is that something a phone company/LE would have access to?

Does an iphone keep track of when a message is read/opened? Or is that something a phone company/LE would have access to?

I have experience in the mobile world and I think it could show up in the device's logs, but couldn't say for sure. If it was SMS the phone company probably wouldn't know if/when it was read, just when it was delivered to the phone. If it was iMessage, Apple _might_ get pinged when a message is read, but it could also depend on whether the user has the "Send read receipts" option enabled. I would think that between tower pings, and the FBI going through the actual phone itself, they should be able to gather quite a lot of information.

That would be awesome. I need to organize my thoughts and gather up the various links/support for what I've found so far. I feel like it's going to be a pretty major dig. I need to set up some ways to make it a little safer. Some groups are prone to retaliating en masse IYKWIM, and they're way far ahead of their detractors because IMO they're not at all what people think they are. Not even what most of their critics think they are.

Spill! Well, as soon as you're ready I mean.

Thank you all for posting this link: http://www.sherripapini.com

I watched that video and was dumbfounded. Does this dude from whatever organization he is from actually have some credible info that SP actually was abducted? And what is the "gain" for him? TIA

OT: Every time I read/hear Redding, CA, I have flashbacks to Nightmare Jodi
Arias trial. Anyone else?

For him to gain:

Notoriety, attention, hero status, more recruits, and more people asking for his help which could lean to financial and personal gain.

I find the "we don't care about justice" line cited in the article below a bit disturbing.

Say SP was returned and can describe who took her. How can Cameron Gamble and the unnamed benefactor, et al promise that law enforcement will not be involved?

Its so utterly bizarre.

http://www.redding.com/news/local/Negotiator-posts-video-to-find-Sherri-Papini-402089545.html

How can that be what they WANT? They are lying, or selfish. And if she's returned they can't tell her not to report what she knows to LE.

Bizarre is right.

Still 30 members aboard this thread at almost a quarter till 2 a.m. ET. Must be an interesting case!

The text "are you coming home for lunch" is consistent with her wrapping presents and worrying about him showing up. For that reason, I think she sent it. Also, Keith did not say there was anything strange about it, and he replied to it normally. Also, the perp would not want to use the phone, leaving finger prints and possibly DNA. You cannot operate the phone with gloves on (except special gloves, I guess).

Here they are again, a bit cleaned up, some in different order. Missing any?

What do you think at this point in time, 17 days on?

Possibilities

.1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; now deceased
.3. Abducted by unknown party; still alive
.4. Abducted by unknown party; now deceased
.5. Murdered by known person before alleged jog
.6. Hit by car; driver fled scene with body
.7. Suicide; body undiscovered
.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
10. Not abducted; wilfully missing
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space aliens
14. Crazy clowns

Wasn't there an option about hurt herself while running?

Although my choices are still 2, 4, 9, 10.

Am I the only one ignoring this ridiculous Ransom thing? What is this a lifetime movie? Has to be the silliest thing I've seen

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It's a sideshow for sure.

Why the need for such privacy then? Was there already an idea that someone could be stalking? Hmm

I assumed it was because she wanted to post a lot of pictures and stories about her kids but wanted to protect them too. I know a lot of mothers who do this, and many of them have nicknames for their children when they talk about them online.

There are people out there who will lift pictures of other children and show them off as if they are their own, or use them in other ways so I get why some people want to keep them as private as possible.

The text "are you coming home for lunch" is consistent with her wrapping presents and worrying about him showing up. For that reason, I think she sent it. Also, Keith did not say there was anything strange about it, and he replied to it normally. Also, the perp would not want to use the phone, leaving finger prints and possibly DNA. You cannot operate the phone with gloves on (except special gloves, I guess).

All true statements. Unless the text was a scheduled text sent through one of those apps that have already been mentioned numerous times...

I went to school in the Bible Belt and visited some churches.....

I do think Bethel would love the chance to draw in more followers by using this as a "testimony to God" if the ransom worked.

I would think the type of footwear (if any) missing from the residence might shed some light on what she was doing and/or where she was went she disappeared.

Am I the only one ignoring this ridiculous Ransom thing? What is this a lifetime movie? Has to be the silliest thing I've seen

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Watched the video and all I could envision was standing in a K-Mart and staring at a flashing blue light while "Attention shoppers" blared in the background.

I would think the type of footwear (if any) missing from the residence might shed some light on what she was doing and/or where she was went she disappeared.

Clever thinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member