Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<snipped for space>

She is lovely, I'm not saying she isn't. I'm saying in photos that are recent that I have seen, and not posed for like the ones you posted Gardener, she looks very different. She is supposed to have gone missing when jogging, I doubt she was all dolled up for that. I thought they would put out photos showing her sans make up too. It's just niggling at me probably cos everything else is too! MOO and all dat

I think if I went missing I would want a variety of my photos used without makeup with makeup or haggard or from a photo shoot so all my tattoos that mainly show in a bikini could be seen to help identify me and not just older photos. And she doesn't strike me as a makeup hair done sexy sports bra and yoga pants type so I imagine she has little to no makeup and hair up and then her favorite running gear on cause I doubt she cared how she looked during the jog. So they'd be best off using a variety and newer ones with the kids cut out if needed in case they worry. And half the photos I've seen have some sort of American flag thing in them so I see why she made that pillow although I expected someone to have noticed a pin for it.

The jogging outfit photo looks like a screenshot from someone's email

https://m.facebook.com/FindSherri/p...936397451/?type=3&source=54&ref=page_internal

You cannot tell who it is wearing it, so it could just be from trying to sell it. Not sure why it was in their email but who knows?

Maybe it's just one of her pins and stuff she wanted to jog in and then bought and they went and found the pin knowing that. Cause Poshmark from what I gather you send them your clothes they model it and people buy it or something it's like you can buy whole outfits or part of it my friend told me awhile back and made it sound like consignment also

I think if I went missing I would want a variety of my photos used without makeup with makeup or haggard or from a photo shoot so all my tattoos that mainly show in a bikini could be seen to help identify me and not just older photos. And she doesn't strike me as a makeup hair done sexy sports bra and yoga pants type so I imagine she has little to no makeup and hair up and then her favorite running gear on cause I doubt she cared how she looked during the jog. So they'd be best off using a variety and newer ones with the kids cut out if needed in case they worry. And half the photos I've seen have some sort of American flag thing in them so I see why she made that pillow although I expected someone to have noticed a pin for it.

Yeah, but if they shared a facebook account, Pinterest is connected to it and when you pin something it ends up showing on your profile. Maybe she thought he might see it and it would ruin the surprise. If she did make it, she hadn't posted her own pin of it yet, probably for same reason. She has posted pins of things she had made in the past.

Maybe it's just one of her pins and stuff she wanted to jog in and then bought and they went and found the pin knowing that. Cause Poshmark from what I gather you send them your clothes they model it and people buy it or something it's like you can buy whole outfits or part of it my friend told me awhile back and made it sound like consignment also

Modeling in front of a fridge with a goofy pose? Eh, I'm more apt to think it is her and either she cropped her own head out or another person did because maybe hair was a mess or for whatever reason (a pimple on face, idk) they wanted the head out of the pic. Still think it's a stupid reason not to show the face but maybe it's all they have available. If she herself cropped it out then it would be pretty hard if not impossible to find the pic whole.

Yeah, but if they shared a facebook account, Pinterest is connected to it and when you pin something it ends up showing on your profile. Maybe she thought he might see it and it would ruin the surprise. If she did make it, she hadn't posted her own pin of it yet, probably for same reason. She has posted pins of things she had made in the past.

Actually that can be turned on and off you don't have to link it to your Facebook but you have the option of not sharing cause when I pin stuff I make it not show and if by accident I don't i go to my page and delete it off my Facebook because to me having all my photos share from Instagram is fine but I don't want to spam my feed with recipes and tattoos and what not so I have that off but she could have a private board for gift ideas

That happened to me. A preschool teacher in Wisconsin lifted a photo of my four-year-old and shared it with a high school classmate she'd reunited with on FB. The classmate thought something wasn't quite right with the tale the preschool teacher told her and traced the photo back to me via Google images to alert me. Lesson: Learned.[emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Creepy

That's not how Poshmark works. Poshmark is a place you sell your stuff on. You have a "closet" where you list items. People buy them and the buyer pays a set amount for shipping at payment. Seller mails package to buyer.

Modeling in front of a fridge with a goofy pose? Eh, I'm more apt to think it is her and either she cropped her own head out or another person did because maybe hair was a mess or for whatever reason (a pimple on face, idk) they wanted the head out of the pic. Still think it's a stupid reason not to show the face but maybe it's all they have available. If she herself cropped it out then it would be pretty hard if not impossible to find the pic whole.

I can see that. Looks like whoever it is, is pointing to their shoes. New running shoes? Sharing the pic but didn't want face on camera. I bet that is what it is.

The goofy pose is why I don't really think it's poshmark myself but more so if anything besides her own photo then maybe a Pinterest pin but maybe it's her and she got rid of the face and it's on someone's phone cause I send my bestfriend photos sometimes and remove my head if I look 12 that day and not 28. The goofy pose though that to me means it's someone's selfie as someone who takes far too many myself my mind went to one but also then went to maybe it's a body photo of weight loss progress after her kids cause girls post progress shots without heads a lot and maybe it's hers from some Instagram or something we don't know she has. And girls take new clothing item photos like that and we cut out our face it may be a text she sent someone to show that and they had it in their inbox cause they hadn't deleted it and my guess is her sister is who had it cause she also runs so she would want to show her the new running outfit

Actually that can be turned on and off you don't have to link it to your Facebook but you have the option of not sharing cause when I pin stuff I make it not show and if by accident I don't i go to my page and delete it off my Facebook because to me having all my photos share from Instagram is fine but I don't want to spam my feed with recipes and tattoos and what not so I have that off but she could have a private board for gift ideas

Yes, that is true. Whether she did have that option on or off though, she had not posted a pin of an American flag pillow, at least what I sifted through (she has a TON of pins - 6k+).

That's not how Poshmark works. Poshmark is a place you sell your stuff on. You have a "closet" where you list items. People buy them and the buyer pays a set amount for shipping at payment. Seller mails package to buyer.

See that's what I thought it was at first as well and didn't get what my friend meant but when I just asked her she told me she realized she described the wrong site. My mom had me researching it for her awhile back and I guess they confused it with another site. I almost see the photo ID weight loss after kids progress shot you'd send to a bestfriend or sister or a new clothing one.

I don't have my pinterest and fb connected. I know you can but I opted out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter what LE is actually "labeling" her missing. They can not label it abduction if there is no evidence of it. They have to go on factual evidence.

If someone is walking down a road, a van slows down and grabs the person, pulls them inside the van and continues down the road....the "evidence" would be if someone happened to see that van and person walking in those 5 Seconds!!! No evidence is left behind, no one saw it......but it is an abduction.

Exactly. "If a tree falls in the forest..."

Yes, that is true. Whether she did have that option on or off though, she had not posted a pin of an American flag pillow, at least what I sifted through (she has a TON of pins - 6k+).

I feel like I doubt he has Pinterest and her kids obviously don't so she wouldn't need to hide the board with the pin as long as she wasn't sharing it on fb by accident but with that many pins we know she at least spent a good amount on social media type things which makes me think she probably has Instagram but some one that's not clearly her or them both to keep the kids safe which is smart but it would seem odd that she wouldn't or at least odd if she had never had some forms up until maybe getting a stalker that made her stop using social media mostly.

I don't have my pinterest and fb connected. I know you can but I opted out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

There are going to be the few that do not connect to FB (I myself don't even have a FB account - deactivated a long time ago - but do have Pinterest) However, if you look at who she is "following" and who are "following" her the list is extensive and a lot of it is family or people that live in or around Shasta county. You would be able to lift those people with FB connection. Not as easy without one. You would have to find out personal emails, pin account link, etc. Not saying it couldn't be done, just easier with FB connected.

I feel like I doubt he has Pinterest and her kids obviously don't so she wouldn't need to hide the board with the pin as long as she wasn't sharing it on fb by accident but with that many pins we know she at least spent a good amount on social media type things which makes me think she probably has Instagram but some one that's not clearly her or them both to keep the kids safe which is smart but it would seem odd that she wouldn't or at least odd if she had never had some forms up until maybe getting a stalker that made her stop using social media mostly.

Yes! Just from looking at her Pinterest I get the feeling like this girl was pretty tech savvy, and we know her husband is, which makes it all the more odd that she wouldn't have a facebook, even a shared one. So, anyway, we know she did have one (shared with hubby, yes) but it is deactivated now. Just a little curious as to why deactivate it? Don't want to deal with harassment? It just seems like the number of supporters are outweighing the negative Nancy's out there right now. JMO

The jogging outfit photo looks like a screenshot from someone's email

https://m.facebook.com/FindSherri/p...936397451/?type=3&source=54&ref=page_internal

You cannot tell who it is wearing it, so it could just be from trying to sell it. Not sure why it was in their email but who knows?

I think this is a good point. It almost looks like it may have been cropped that way simply because they were technically illiterate and took a screen shot in the mail app instead of saving the image or making it full screen. Obviously the whole image didn't fit on the screen while in-line, and the outfit was what was important in that photo.

Not sure a flag motif pillow would be such a surprise gift.

Not sure a flag motif pillow would be such a surprise gift.

Yeah I'm not sure either. But, I'm more curious as to why it was half wrapped and then she suddenly decided a jog was a better idea. I just wonder if she got pulled away to answer door and then the abduction happened. But, then someone had to go to all the trouble of finding her ear buds and phone, connect them, and then throw them on the side of the road where she usually runs. It seems like a lot of trouble especially when you are holding a probably fighting, pissed off woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member