Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think they did. I think they are having a difficult time locating this POI. He's been all over the country, mostly SW. Reminding you that this is my wild speculation.

I believe the separate families are using different strategies. One is behind the public offering. I think they think they know who they are dealing with and have profiled him/her/them. IMO they are dealing with someone who has a mental health issue, PTSD perhaps

That's all I'm saying. Thanks for your comment Less than four hours for me.... .

Sherri come home and do not read these threads when you do.

Perhaps someone who's been overseas? Or a whole different kind of PTSD? and not what everyone usually thinks when they hear about someone having her.

Well, now I have to go to my Pinterest and see what could be misinterpreted!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I don't have a board yet but I plan to make mine extra scandalous in honor of this thread.

Have we read anything at all in which either Sherri herself or someone close to her mentions a previous marriage, or even says anything that alludes to the possibility of a prior relationship of that caliber (it is very possible that I missed a reference somewhere over the course of 7 threads!)? Total speculation, but I wonder if it is possible that the former marriage was something very very brief that only she and perhaps one or two others knew about until very recently.
A prior marriage has not been confirmed by LE, family, or MSM. However a few thousand posts ago, a publicly available divorce record was located.

We can not publicly sleuth the ex mentioned in the record. I would guess many sleuthers have done so privately.

JMO

Been sitting around last few days with extended family playing board games etc..my husband grabs my phone last night to google a rule for Mexican train dominos (yes he has my password! Lol) and pulls up google and the last search showing was "women voluntarily running away from their family" he just looks at me and laughs...my family was horrified until I explained. Lmao
I said I really need to start cache clearing constantly to spare him

Question for those sleuths with Pinterest: Did SP have any pins for Thanksgiving?

A prior marriage has not been confirmed by LE, family, or MSM. However a few thousand posts ago, a publicly available divorce record was located.

We can not publicly sleuth the ex mentioned in the record. I would guess many sleuthers have done so privately.

JMO

Right, I'm just thinking of life events or revelations that could possibly have precipitated either conflict in current relationships, or a return to the past for answers or insight.

So he's turning the "ransom" into a plain old reward now? <modsnip> hasn't skipped town after all :clown:

Or, there was never a real "deadline" in the first place...CG made that up to create a sense of urgency to the abductors, knowing all along if said abductor doesn't respond by Wednesday morning, they would reallocate the funds to someone else who would lead them to Sherri. For me, there was never a "deadline" or even an anonymous donor at all.

I'd like to see a total re-start. Go back and search a broader area, bodies of water, etc. Pretend she just disappeared.

Every holiday but not sure if they were done a month ago or 2 years ago

Thank you for responding. Would you be able to compare her interest regarding Home Decor or Crafts based on her pins?

Easter?
Halloween?
Christmas?
Birthdays?
Thanksgiving?
Anniveraries?
Valentines Day?
St. Patricks Day?
Mother's Day?
Father's Day?
4th of July?
Veteran's Day?
Columbus Day?
etc....

Or, there was never a real "deadline" in the first place...CG made that up to create a sense of urgency to the abductors, knowing all along if said abductor doesn't respond by Wednesday morning, they would reallocate the funds to someone else who would lead them to Sherri. For me, there was never a "deadline" or even an anonymous donor at all.
Agreed. I think the donor was a "family member", who already knew of CG, and they concocted this wild plan, for probably the right reason. I believe the rest of the family was never on board but this family member probably couldn't be dissuaded.

JMO

you'd think they'd want to show some proof that the money exists for incentive but I don't think it or the donor are real.

Have we read anything at all in which either Sherri herself or someone close to her mentions a previous marriage, or even says anything that alludes to the possibility of a prior relationship of that caliber (it is very possible that I missed a reference somewhere over the course of 7 threads!)? Total speculation, but I wonder if it is possible that the former marriage was something very very brief that only she and perhaps one or two others knew about until very recently.

If she is indeed catholic, it could have been annulled. imo

Been sitting around last few days with extended family playing board games etc..my husband grabs my phone last night to google a rule for Mexican train dominos (yes he has my password! Lol) and pulls up google and the last search showing was "women voluntarily running away from their family" he just looks at me and laughs...my family was horrified until I explained. Lmao
I said I really need to start cache clearing constantly to spare him

Haha. I think the same thing. If anyone got ahold of my phone or computer for that matter, the things they would find that I search for while following a story would blow them out of the water. But then again, they know how obsessive I get over this but it would be quite interesting to see the reactions.

Question for those sleuths with Pinterest: Did SP have any pins for Thanksgiving?

I did see some Thanksgiving ones, I think they were crafts, pinned 4-5 weeks ago. (Some said 4, some said 5) I was hoping I could put the pin in order to see what was recently done, but I wasn't able to view in that way so I started just clicking through boards.

@Rayemonte: That's a cultural board... IMO

Just curious Mosaic what does a "cultural board" mean on Pinterest? I've seen SP's board that she named "Cultural Differences" that had the pins that Rayemonte described.

I did see some Thanksgiving ones, I think they were crafts, pinned 4-5 weeks ago. (Some said 4, some said 5) I was hoping I could put the pin in order to see what was recently done, but I wasn't able to view in that way so I started just clicking through boards.

At the top if you click pins vs board it will put them in chronological order I think. <modsnip> Where are you Sherri?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14