Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very much looking forward to having this all explained to me at the press conference soon.

Internet connection is very bad at home
I will log in from my phone and see if I can read about the PC
I can't imagine waiting til morning

I am very much looking forward to having this all explained to me at the press conference soon.

Well bring up the survey and we shall see which theory was right and how many picked said possible.

That will definitely be interesting.

For those who saw the balloon release at the Turkey Trot this morning and heard the poem Keith wrote to Sherri, do you feel like that was a bit too coincidental? I still don't understand why it was recited.

Well bring up the survey and we shall see which theory was right and how many picked said possible.
Short Quiz

That will definitely be interesting.
Short Quiz

So, all: what question in particular do you have about this case and would ask at the press conference? ________________________________________________ fill in the blank

So, all: what question in particular do you have about this case and would ask at the press conference? ________________________________________________ fill in the blank

If it was an abduction... why did they stop looking?
If it was an abduction.. why hasn't there been a description or warning to the public instead of waiting hours for a PC

I am still not convinced
So confused

Wonderful news.

Praying that Stacey's case end up similarly.

Exactly where my thoughts went when I got the news!!

<modsnip> I think those of you suggesting the ransom was a means of getting through to her or to allow the family to save face were right on. I thought suicide, physical or metaphorical. If she is receiving medical clearance I wonder if there was a mental breakdown involved?

Could definitely be.

If there was no abductor involved, I'm annoyed at the time and resources wasted on her.
Think how many hours alone us posters have wasted reading here.
As someone said hope donors can claim their money back.
If she was abducted I'm glad it's ended well.

I'm not. Someone on here mentioned a possible fugue state earlier. Others mentioned suicidal ideation or mental breakdown. Many questioned whether that was the case and I think they could very well be right. I thought abduction was a good possibility but with a return on Thanksgiving after a strange ransom, that's low on my list now.

Reminds me of the Ivy Merck case which websleuths helped solve, by making suggestions on how to appeal to her if she was out there alive: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...arents&usg=AFQjCNErvukLBaSX-FPNLEsCRrpXv8voRw

Regardless, mental health or neurological issues are real problems that can render a person less responsible for their actions. She is a human being with a family and small children who love her. She deserved the resources spent to find her, as does almost every missing person.

I'm so happy and stunned that she's alive.

Short Quiz

I'd like to ask how much was known from the beginning, but kept from the public.

For those who saw the balloon release at the Turkey Trot this morning and heard the poem Keith wrote to Sherri, do you feel like that was a bit too coincidental? I still don't understand why it was recited.

What was it?

Something was known, pugmom. There was a clear shift at about day 3 where they baldly refused to say it was an abduction where all the public information that was out there would point to abduction.

I simply thought you started a poll for people to vote if she ran away or was abducted?

Now some thought abduction and some thought ran away.

So once the truth comes out. It will be nice to see how many were right.

But anyways. It's Thanksgiving and she is home and I salute everyone's sleuthing efforts.

I'm very happy that 2 little ones don't have to grow up without their mom! I will reserve judgement on the details until we hear. It's good news I think that Sheriff said,

"Asked if Papini was physically or emotionally unharmed, Bosenko said: “I wouldn’t go as far as saying that. Obviously she’s been missing for three weeks and I’m sure there’s some emotional trauma there.”"

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article116876653.html#storylink=cpy

This gives me a tendency to lean towards a voluntary disappearance or a mental breakdown of some sort as opposed to a kidnapping/being hurt situation. At least, that's how I intepret

Short Quiz

Aloha Everyone, Happy Thanksgiving.

My question is, where are the tree trimmers?

Mahalo &#55356;&#57146;

Something was known, pugmom. There was a clear shift at about day 3 where they baldly refused to say it was an abduction where all the public information that was out there would point to abduction.

I agree..if this turns out to be an actual stranger abduction and he held her for 3 weeks, I will be surprised. Not totally shocked, but surprised. LE was just SO reticent about classifying as a kidnapping/abduction

"Asked if Papini was physically or emotionally unharmed, Bosenko (Sheriff of Shasta County) said: “I wouldn’t go as far as saying that. Obviously she’s been missing for three weeks and I’m sure there’s some emotional trauma there.”

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article116876653.html#storylink=cpy

This says it all. If she were abducted and held against her will for three week, you would a little more than "some emotional trauma there".

What must be considered is that the phone was found off the side of the road. That can mean only one of two things. Either she was abducted or it was put there to make it look like an abduction.

I simply thought you started a poll for people to vote if she ran away or was abducted?

Now some thought abduction and some thought ran away.

So once the truth comes out. It will be nice to see how many were right.

But anyways. It's Thanksgiving and she is home and I salute everyone's sleuthing efforts.
I did post that an impressive number of participants who voted in the polls on these threads felt that, one way or another, Sherri Papini would be found alive.

Well the police stopped searching early on. So this could be a runaway situation.

But some people will still mention a false story if they don't want their love ones and the public to know that they simply ran away.

Short Quiz

I have too many questions, and hoping the PC answers them.

I don't mind saying that Im still uneasy about how this played out..from LE refusing to classify as an abduction, to the highly WEIRD "ransom" aspect (I'm sorry, that still boggles my mind at how biazarre that was) to coming home on Thanksgiving but no warning or BOLO issued for maybe kidnappers...the PC will be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024