Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the KRCR FB page there are comments from initials AB that are really interesting. If such comments are true, the speculations about a hoax or voluntarily missing are false.

What is KRCR

I never thought she left voluntarily and I was just hoping she could get away from whoever took her and get help. It may turn out that this was the exact scenario. If so, I continue to pray for Sherri that she can eventually recover and feel safe again. Not only young girls are trafficked these days. Recently here in Michigan there was a small group of women in their 40s who were being trafficked by 1 man.

God bless her.

<mod snip>

I'm so happy she's been found and is safe! So happy for her family. What a relief for them to have her back.

I am going to miss the PC so I am asking very politely that someone post a short synopsis

Yessss!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someon post the link to the Facebook page please

I really hope that she left willingly, i really do.
It is so much better than a lot of the alternatives
Let it be that she left and came back willingly

I don't know if I've posted much, but I've been following closely. I am not sure how I'll get through the next 76 minutes until the presser!

We will hopefully know more in just a while the presser should illuminate some things. Meanwhile I am so happy for her loved ones. What a wonderful Thanksgiving gift for them to know she is alive and have her back safe.

This is a great result.

I'm really glad to hear Sherri is returned alive to her family. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding her disappearance, for her own peace of mind I hope she doesn't read these threads.

<modsnip>

I really hope that she left willingly, i really do.
It is so much better than a lot of the alternatives
Let it be that she left and came back willingly

I agree with you but all she had to was call someone. Anyone.

We have to wait and see and we may never know.

Remember Ivy Merck!

I'm really glad to hear Sherri is returned alive to her family. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding her disappearance, for her own peace of mind I hope she doesn't read these threads.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

If ever I'm lost, abducted or otherwise, I hope that people dissect every single sentence I've ever written if it might possibly lead someone to where I am.

That's all we are doing; doing what we can.

ETA: This is actually a good moment to mention the great work the mods do. At the time, it can seem frustrating and irritating when your posts are removed or when certain topics can't be discussed. But then, something like this happens and you're reminded just how much that care and attention is required. So a personal thanks from me to all the mods who have had the incredibly difficult task of moderating this series of threads. It's appreciated, even when it doesn't seem like it is! [emoji6]

I thought she would be found today. But I think my thoughts were because of me not believing a lot of the shenanigans. I can't wait to hear more. So confused

<modsnip>

Crazy, yes. Could also be part of an elaborate hoax. Waiting for the press conference and further details to emerge in coming days maybe even weeks. I think it's going to take some time to get to the truth of what happened. I'm just happy that she's alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024