Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also - during the time period Sherri went on her run were there any reports of a dark-colored SUV on Old Oregon Trail?

Regarding the still being there... (just some perspective):

In January of this year an extended family member of mine was murdered. Her brother in law asked me to set up a fund to help her husband and children with relocation expenses since they lived out of town and they needed to be close to family to help them get through it. With all the initial shock, being with family (and away from the computer), LE activity and funeral plans, the account was literally ignored for several days.

In this case, the account is in Sherri's husband's name and I can only imagine logging on and dealing with is the last thing on his mind right now. I really wouldn't read anything into it. Although, I will say, in my case, the family of the man who murdered my extended family member sure had a good time on SM mocking the family for even having the account in the first place.

I'm sure they're distracted with having her home, the main reason I question why it's still up is that they were quick to take down the webpages they created to help find her today. I would think you'd take down the page while you're at it.

So she returns on Thanksgiving? It may not be but sure feels like a hoax.

Regarding the still being there... (just some perspective):

In January of this year an extended family member of mine was murdered. Her brother in law asked me to set up a fund to help her husband and children with relocation expenses since they lived out of town and they needed to be close to family to help them get through it. With all the initial shock, being with family (and away from the computer), LE activity and funeral plans, the account was literally ignored for several days.

In this case, the account is in Sherri's husband's name and I can only imagine logging on and dealing with is the last thing on his mind right now. I really wouldn't read anything into it. Although, I will say, in my case, the family of the man who murdered my extended family member sure had a good time on SM mocking the family for even having the account in the first place.

The last update was 17 days ago. The Campaign has not reached it's monetary goal.

This kind of sounds like the case with the woman who was kidnapped and LE did not believe her or her boyfriend. That was a strange case. I'm wondering if this is something similar.

I'm calling BS on 2 Hispanic women being involved. I'm still thinking she left on her own and is making it look like an abduction.

The only other thought is maybe men abducted her and the women knew of the abduction and felt compassion and let her go.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

If they were helping her, wouldn't the sherrif have mentioned other suspects?

Yes that's what I was thinking too, but if they released her why would she still be bound?

Good question! And how would she be found bound if this is a hoax? (I can guess how, but I don't want to victim bash.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I"m truly so disappointed to see so many who come here to help, be so quick to ridicule and point fingers.
She was just found. Would you prefer that she be found dead? Would everyone feel better because they knew that's what the outcome would be. Let's truly be thankful that she was found, for whatever reason, for the sake of the two children who now, will not be without a mommy. So disappointed in this thread.

You're right.

Me thinks it will all come out in the wash. We just need to pop some popcorn, sit back and wait for the show.

When Fauna Jackson faked her abduction this summer, I had had about all I could take of that nonsense. My thoughts about people who do that don't bear repeating here, since we need to try to keep it friendly and all. But if this turns out to be another one of those ... I'm sick of popcorn.

I"m truly so disappointed to see so many who come here to help, be so quick to ridicule and point fingers.
She was just found. Would you prefer that she be found dead? Would everyone feel better because they knew that's what the outcome would be. Let's truly be thankful that she was found, for whatever reason, for the sake of the two children who now, will not be without a mommy. So disappointed in this thread.
You bring up a good point. I'm ecstatic she has been found. It just sounds a little hinky to me.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Lest we forget, the Cleveland kidnappings, the woman recently found in South Carolina held by a serial killer, Elizabeth Smart, Jaycee Dugard. I completely agree.

Concerning the account, if money was going to be returned would the account need to stay open for that to happen?

Does anyone have the text of the poem yet - or did I miss it ?
And yeah, if he knew she was safe and continued the balloon release and poem reading, I don't understand that at all.
The poem cannot be posted or linked since it was not on MSM. KP did not recite the poem; a friend did. KP only wrote it. The friend was the one speaking on the family's behalf at the balloon release. The balloon release took place about 3 hours after SP was located.

Marinthinker, the page *has* been changed since the 17 day old update you mentioned - after the 12th of Nov. Not sure why that change wasn't shown as an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971