Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is absolutely crazy. All of it. Start to finish. Far more questions than answers.

"Appears" she had been abducted from where her phone was found

2 Hispanic Females? this is very strange. She spent 3 weeks with them? You would think they would have told her why they did it in all that time.

Out from early morning jog and it appears she was abducted from about the location her cell phone was found

She has received injuries but wont go into detail

Ok I can't hold it in. They knew she was out of state quickly. They (LE) didn't push for her release or anything. A ransom, a reward , a release on Thanksgiving, 2 female perps........ what the hell. I'm sorry this is just too much. Can any of this be proved ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well at least the Sheriff FINALLY gave a timeline and said it was EARLY MORNING..she was found County rd 17 near I 5 is where she was found..flagged down a motorist. So did anyone SEE this dark SUV or the alledged captors?

Yeah..sorry...something still stinks here. 2 female hispanics? Has that EVER happened in the history of a woman being kidnapped? That she was kidnapped and held by 2 women for over 3 weeks?

Something suddenly stinks for me. It didn't before.

Ok I can't hold it in. They knew she was out of state quickly. They (LE) didn't push for her release or anything. A ransom, a reward , a release on Thanksgiving, 2 female perps........ what the hell. I'm sorry this is just too much. Can any of this be proved ?

They will get to the bottom of this.

She "flagged down someone" Sheriff did NOT say that anyone saw her being released or her captors.

Somebody ask him if any of this information has been proven!

That's it, I gotta change my name. MissGulfSouth is gonna be
CleopatraQueenOfDenial. I just can't believe it. But it is cozy havin' y'all with me down this rabbit hole.

Very strange. But then so was the recent case that ended down here in HB. I was certain that was a hoax and it was not.

Might be the females were paid by the abductor to release her. They may not be the original captors.

Oh hello hinky meter. I've not seen you around in this case for approximately three minutes.

I think that all we can glean from this PC is that Sherri is STATING she was kidnapped and held for over 3 weeks by 2 hispanic females. Now I guess they will start investigating to find out if it is true.

She "flagged down someone" Sheriff did NOT say that anyone saw her being released or her captors.

That's what I mean. So convenient, no witness for abduction or release

Crazy, yes. Could also be part of an elaborate hoax. Waiting for the press conference and further details to emerge in coming days maybe even weeks. I think it's going to take some time to get to the truth of what happened. I'm just happy that she's alive.
Echos of Jason Foster, though the entire width of the country away.

LE doesn't believe random/reward had anything to do with her release today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member