GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Keith, knowing you have supported your wife through her infidelities and knowing she is not really committed to the relationship yet loves her kids but couldn't give a flying frypan about the life you provide. I would be seething, and ruthless, but wow you are accepting and measured in your approach so far. Well done!

STAWP! I can’t. She is too much.

Before Sherri went for a jog she just happened to be lovingly wrapping Christmas presents for hubaroonski. Because don’t forget she loves him so so much!

Then she texted him at work, “Honey, would you please come home, to have sex with your wife, for lunch?” (Because she is SO hot to bang him. She is NOT thinking about faking a kidnapping involving corrupt policemen and evil, sex trafficking Hispanic women with drawn on eyebrows.)

When Sherri was kidnapped at gun point she held them off just long enough to gently arrange her iPod on the ground. When hubby found it it was set to play their wedding song Michael Buble “Everything” on repeat!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Poor <modsnip> was probably dying for any attention Shez was willing to put out at this stage, after all she had all er ex's on speed dial as women!

Last edited by a moderator:
Such sweet, sweet vindication for the brewing cynicism I felt inside me when Papini’s case was in the headlines. To call her histrionic scheming a Gone Girl plot is an insult to Gillian Flynn. She’s just a racist, narcissistic drama queen who managed to craft the ultimate bid for attention. I still feel myself cringing thinking about her husband going on so many national television shows to cry for her and defend her while she was lounging about her ex-boyfriend’s home, refining her lies.

STAWP! I can’t. She is too much.

Before Sherri went for a jog she just happened to be lovingly wrapping Christmas presents for hubaroonski. Because don’t forget she loves him so so much!

Then she texted him at work, “Honey, would you please come home, to have sex with your wife, for lunch?” (Because she is SO hot to bang him. She is NOT thinking about faking a kidnapping involving corrupt policemen and evil, sex trafficking Hispanic women with drawn on eyebrows.)

When Sherri was kidnapped at gun point she held them off just long enough to gently arrange her iPod on the ground. When hubby found it it was set to play their wedding song Michael Buble “Everything” on repeat!

Seriously? I don’t remember some of these details from when this happened and I followed it closely, so I was laughing as I read through it last night. LE must have known this was BS from day 1. I mean what was she thinking. But she got away with it for 5 yrs.

Wow. I mean we all knew it but surprised she has finally been charged!!

Things that stood out to me/tickled my pickle in the Criminal Complaint:

“PAPINI explained that she understood because she watched a lot of crime shows on television.”

When asked about the ‘brand’
“I think it says Exodus, but I can’t read the numbers.” The interviewer asked PAPINI if she had any idea what any meaning might be for the brand. PAPINI responded, “No, I read it, but it’s a really confusing bible passage. It’s like a really weird part of the bible . . . it doesn’t make any sense.”

OH PLEASE. The hardest eye roll ever at both of those comments.

But seriously anyone wanna take a guess at what bible passage from exodus she would hobby lobby hotstamp into herself?

And here we have it, finally. The truth. 5 years later.

How well I remember the bizarre stories around this "kidnapping" and the reactions to not believing the preposterous narrative given by the 'victim.' So many people, using simple common sense, saw deception in a story that wasn't logical. And all along the Feds knew it too. It made no sense because it was nonsense, pure and simple.

The hours/days/weeks/months some spent, trying to piece together every movement, down to literally each step the 'victim' took upon her release, was interesting. And it was all a sham.

Last edited:
One of the most common beliefs, and thus was so in the Papini case, is that adult women, moms, in the U.S., with otherwise normal middle class lives, are "kidnapped and put into sex trafficking." It seems to be a theory floated every time an adult woman goes missing, yet I've never heard of this happening to soccer mom type adults in the U.S. There's a reason the Feds don't give those theories credence.

Now that I've read the criminal complaint, some of those early "rumors" (which turns out, weren't rumors at all) about her being seen with an ex boyfriend come back to my memory. There were 3 people in addition to the ex that knew all along her story was fake, and I have to assume, one of them said something to someone, because it was definitely "out there" in the early days.

That aside, after reading that KP was in the room when the investigators confronted SP about actually being at the ex's house, I do have to wonder if that's the reason the complaint initially describes KP as the "(then) Husband".

It fills me with great joy that she's spent the last 18 months knowing she's been found out. Bet she was watching her back every second waiting in that knock at the door.

Enjoy jail, sweetie.

Her family made a big deal out of her being arrested in front of her kids. Knowing what a vile schemer and conniver she is, I have every reason to believe she made dang sure her kids were with her at ALL times, so she could cry foul when they came to get her. If anyone is guilty of SP getting arrested in front of her kids, it's SP herself.

Her family made a big deal out of her being arrested in front of her kids. Knowing what a vile schemer and conniver she is, I have every reason to believe she made dang sure her kids were with her at ALL times, so she could cry foul when they came to get her. If anyone is guilty of SP getting arrested in front of her kids, it's SP herself.
When a warrant for your arrest is issued, I doubt they wait for you to get in your car to go somewhere alone (and possibly being able to get away/disappear again) - it’s dinner time or in the middle of the night when they know you will be home - especially if you have kids.
Just my experience.

ADMIN NOTE:

Please remember that anyone close to this case who has NOT BEEN NAMED BY LE AS A SUSPECT OR POI IN THIS CASE is off limits for derogatory comments at this time. Those people are still considered VICTIMS of this hoax.

There is only one person who has been charged here, and there is plenty to discuss about her.

CocoChanel
Administrator/Moderator

I felt so relieved (I know we all did) at S.P.'s arrest because now her children have a chance at a home without their mother's lies and manipulation.

Perhaps they felt they had to "walk on eggshells" around their Mom. I don't know but it couldn't have been easy for them.

Those dear children deserve a toxicity-free house with no more confusion. Once they discover what normality feels like - I believe it will feel so freeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper