GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane Downs claimed a black man shot her kids. Susan Smith claimed a black man kidnapped her sons. CA claimed an Hispanic woman took Caylee. Willie Wilson claimed a white man and Hispanic woman attacked him and took baby Delano (the laughable Grand Theft Auto sketch). And now we have ol' Sherri claiming two Hispanic women took her.

Like @Ontario Mom I'm not convinced SP has a treatable mental illness. I'm not a psychiatrist but her lack of remorse or empathy, two fundamental and necessary human feelings, are fairly obvious even to the untrained.

I can (sort of) understand her husband and other family members supporting her but hopefully they aren't supporting her actions. All energy IMO needs to be focused on their poor children who never asked for any of this. MOO

Toss in Smollet and you've got quite the messed up, pointing fingers bunch!

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article259049303.html

Sherri's family statement:

“We love Sherri and are appalled by the way in which law enforcement ambushed her this afternoon in a dramatic and unnecessary manner in front of her children. If requested, Sherri would have fully complied and come to the police station, as she has done multiple times before, where this could have been handled in a more appropriate way. Sherri and Keith have cooperated with law enforcement’s requests despite repeated attempts to unnecessarily pit them against each other, empty threats to publicly embarrass them and other conduct that was less than professional. We are confused by several aspects of the charges and hope to get clarification in the coming days.”

hmmm....Sounds like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Hadn't she also lost a significant amount of weight while at her ex bf"s?
Makes one wonder what all they were up to. :rolleyes:
moo

It was mentioned in that report that she would eat very little food, in comparison to the ex, while staying at his place; purportedly in an effect to look starved or whatever upon going home.

Accessory to what? He didn't perform mail fraud or give false statements (except maybe about having sex with her)

Accessory means you are assisting someone else who is committing a crime. So it could be accessory to giving LE false statements if, after hearing from the news, what SP said to the authorities about being kidnapped, he destroyed/hid evidence, for example.

But I see no reason why LE would want to go after him. He is the key to getting the big lying fish. If he did do anything criminal I am pretty certain they offered him immunity in exchange for info.

I KNEW IT!!! And yet... I'm pleasantly surprised to learn LE finally arrested her. Although, I have to admit her story is even more ludicrous than I ever imagined! I knew she was full of it the minute I saw those FBI sketches. If you took every racial stereotype about Hispanic women and put them all together, it would look exactly like those sketches.

She's some kind of sick human being to abandon her husband and children just to garner attention this way. Or to pay off debt with donations. Or to perpetuate damaging racial stereotypes about a group of people you hate. Or to fill in the blank.

And I have no words for the fact that she'd saved the wood making tool to her Pinterest account before concocting her elaborate plan. I have to believe the word or phrase that meant so much to her she wanted it branded on her skin was some sort of racial epithet. That might explain why it was strangely omitted from an otherwise highly detailed court document.

:mad:
i agree w all of what u said

That 30K SP is forced to pay back for the state - that $$$ should go to continuing the search for Stacey Smart. I believe there was another woman who went missing the same time SP did, her name escapes me at the moment.

I mean that's commitment. Lunatic. She's got a great imagination too. She is a very detailed liar.

Absolutely!

Her behaviour consists of such a high degree of toxicity, it would be in the children's best interests to receive counselling and keep going to counselling.

It's going to take a few years of good counselling to unravel the years of twisted lies and manipulation by their mother.

Then, to tell "horror" stories she made up to tell her family. The children must have heard some of the terrible lies - lies that would give most people nightmares!

I hope that the children will have access to free, quality counselling, after what they've been put through. I believe they will.

JMO

Last edited:
yes but i think what i think.

which is?

eta - if you’re saying you think they had sex, I agree. My point in posting the footnote was that she had sex with SOMEONE, and it would make the most sense for it to have been the ex. The footnote kind of says “we found sperm, and we’re not saying that it was the dna sample that we used to identity the ex, but we found sperm and only one males dna, wink wink”

Last edited:
https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article259049303.html

Sherri's family statement:

“We love Sherri and are appalled by the way in which law enforcement ambushed her this afternoon in a dramatic and unnecessary manner in front of her children. If requested, Sherri would have fully complied and come to the police station, as she has done multiple times before, where this could have been handled in a more appropriate way. Sherri and Keith have cooperated with law enforcement’s requests despite repeated attempts to unnecessarily pit them against each other, empty threats to publicly embarrass them and other conduct that was less than professional. We are confused by several aspects of the charges and hope to get clarification in the coming days.”

hmmm....Sounds like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Always the coddled victim. No wonder SP turned out like she did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler